If you want to add music onto your Facebook profile then there are certain steps that you have to follow and you will definitely be able to add the music to your Facebook profile.
To add music to your Facebook profile, you can do it from either mobile or PC, although you have to go to m.facebook.com and use the music section in order to add it to the profile. You can select the music from the list of music, and add it to the profile just with a few taps.
To add music to your Facebook profile, first of all, you have to open your Facebook app and then you will find the ‘Music’ option right on the top. Then you can just tap on it to add the selected music to your music section, after that, go back to the music section and just right-click on the music that you want to add and tap on the ‘Pin to Profile’ option. If you are on your PC then you can visit m.facebook.com and repeat the same process from your PC in order to add the music to your profile.
In this article, I will explain the steps to add music to your Facebook profile either it is your PC or mobile (android or iOS).
Is it possible to add music to your Facebook profile?
It is possible to add music to your Facebook profile. Instead of making your Facebook profile bio into 101 characters, it is rather the best option to express your personality by adding a song to your Facebook profile. Music to your Facebook profile using any device.
The feature of adding a song/ music to your Facebook profile is supported by all the devices. However, the only thing that you need to keep in mind is that when adding music to your profile using your PC you need to log into your Facebook account through a browser from the official Facebook site that is m.facebook.com. when using your mobile phone you can use the official Facebook application.
Options to Use Music on Facebook Profile
Facebook gives you define options for using music on your Facebook profile. You can make use of the songs that reflect your personality or fit your mood simply set it on your Facebook profile. And not just this you can also use music on your Facebook stories as well.
Facebook is just like the other social media platforms that allow you to use music on their stories, however, Facebook is one such application that allows its users to add music not only on their stories but also on their Facebook profile as well. You can easily add music to ‘Pin to profile’ and add to the story, making the song visible on your profile and story.
How to Add Music to Facebook Profile on PC?
If you are among the ones who do not know how to add music to your Facebook profile on your PC, here is a quick guide for you.
To add music to your Facebook profile from PC,
- Step 1: Firstly, open your browser and go to m.facebook.com, the Facebook mobile version.
- Step 2: log in to your Facebook account then find for the ‘Music’ option.
- Step 3: Once you are logged in to a Facebook account, go to your profile by clicking on your profile photo seen at the left dropdown menu.
- Step 4: Your Facebook profile page opens. Scroll down, just below your bar, you will see options like ‘Photos’, ‘Life events’, ‘Music’, and a few more. Click on the ‘Music’ option.
- Step 5: A new page opens, click on the plus icon (+) to add music of your choice into your folder.
- Step 6: When done, go back and click on the ‘Music’ option again.
- Step 7: Just ahead of the music you have added you will see three horizontal dots, clients click on it, finally click on the ‘Pin to profile’ option.
Add a Song to your Facebook Profile on iPhone or Android
If you’re on mobile then in order to add a song to your profile, you have to use the ‘Music’ option from your profile. When you’re on your mobile then the steps are really easy using the Facebook app.
To add music to your Facebook profile from your iPhone or Android,
- Step 1: First of all, Open your Facebook app and login with your credentials.
- Step 2: Once you are logged in just go to your profile by tapping on the three horizontal bars.
- Step 3: Once you’re on your profile page, scroll down, and you will see options like ‘Photos’ , ‘Life events’, ‘Music’, etc. Tap on the ‘Music’ option.
- Step 4: Just click on the (+) plus icon at the top right corner to add music on the list.
- Step 5: Next, just tap on the music that you want to add to list. Now, to load that added music just go back and tap on the ‘Music’ option again.
- Step 6: To add the song just find one to add to your profile, just tap on the three-horizontal-dots, and finally tap on the ‘Pin to profile‘ option and it’s done.
That’s all you’ve to do in order to add the music or a song to your Facebook profile from Mobile devices.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the simple steps that you can follow in order to add the music to your Facebook profile and it does not matter if you are on PC or mobile you can do it just by following the above steps.
- Get Unblocked from the Marketplace on Facebook – Steps
- How to Remove the Restriction on Facebook Account?
- Facebook Story Downloader – Online
- See What Groups Someone is In on Facebook – 2021
- View Facebook Stories Anonymously – Without Them Knowing
- Facebook Profile Picture Resize Apps – Without Cropping
- How to Create a Facebook Avatar? – Own Facebook Avatar
- How to Change Font Size or Style in Facebook Post?
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Remove Frame from the Facebook Profile Picture – Method