If you want to add a WhatsApp button on your Facebook page or profile then you just have to take a few steps in order to add the WhatsApp number that opens in the app or web to start the chat.
You can just add an API link with the target number or can verify the WhatsApp on your Facebook to display the WhatsApp button on the profile or page.
You can even add a WhatsApp button to the Facebook marketplace and the article will guide you in that case also.
To add the WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile, first, go to the edit profile section, just select WhatsApp and add an API link with the number under the ‘Social links’ section. You have to keep it public to make it visible to all people from your Facebook profile and now when someone clicks on the WhatsApp icon that will be forwarded to the chat.
To add the WhatsApp number to the Facebook page, first, you have to go to page settings and from there just find the WhatsApp button and proceeded to very and then confirm the WhatsApp with the verification code and that button will be shown onto the Facebook page.
In this article, I will explain the methods that will help you in order to add the WhatsApp number or button to show on the profile and that just can be done with a few steps.
Add WhatsApp Number on your Facebook Profile
If you want to add the WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile then you have to add the WhatsApp social link and save it to your profile and to help you with the steps just follow the below steps:
1. First, Setting up of WhatsApp
Foremost thing is to create a profile on your WhatsApp or if you have one already proceed.
2. WhatsApp addition to Facebook Profile
- Go to the ‘Edit profile’ section on your Facebook profile.
- Then under the ‘Contact and basic info’ option find the ‘Websites and social links’ option there.
- Now, select the WhatsApp icon and add the username like: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=CDXXXXXXXXXX (replace the CD with country code and then XXXXXXXXXX with your mobile number).
- Once you saved that as public and if someone clicks on that, the chat will be opened.
Now you’ve successfully added your WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile.
How to Add WhatsApp button to Facebook Page?
WhatsApp button linkage with Facebook page greatly helps you in enhancing your business and also improves your conversing power with your customers across the world.
If you want to add a WhatsApp button to your Facebook page then you just need to verify WhatsApp with a few steps.
1. Heading to Facebook
- In this method, firstly, you need to open your Facebook app on your device.
- After opening up the app, click on settings.
- Once done with this, click on the WhatsApp tab present on the left sidebar.
- Don’t forget that this step can be done on both Android, IOS, and desktop devices.
- But, if you are unable to view the icon, don’t forget to set a reminder and view it after a few days.
2. Fill up your WhatsApp number
- Once you open up the WhatsApp tab a page will pop up on your screen.
- On that screen, you need to fill in your details, especially country code and WhatsApp number.
- When you enter both of these details, tap on the send code icon.
- A verification code is sent to you.
- This step is essential to know where you belong.
3. Code Verification
- When you tap on the send code icon a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- You just enter the code that is sent by Facebook.
- After all, the verification step is crucial in every procedure, either offline or in online mode.
4. Button Addition
- Once you are verified by Facebook you can add anything on your Facebook page.
- Add the WhatsApp button easily to your Facebook page.
- And the button will come just under your cover image.
- After doing so, the WhatsApp button is successfully installed.
- When successfully done with the connection, just view it on the homepage of your Facebook page.
How to Add a WhatsApp Number to a Facebook Post?
If you want to add the WhatsApp link or option on a particular post then you can do it from the Facebook Ads and in a few simple steps:
1. Opening a Facebook Post
- First of all, find a post that is published by you on your page.
- Now note that post that is available to boost with the ‘Boost post’ button.
- Now tap on the button and proceed to edit to the option.
- Next, you will get the option to add a WhatsApp number to send messages.
2. Selection of WhatsApp button
- Many varieties are available, you have the option to choose anything, like contact us, send messages, send mail, etc.
- You need to select the WhatsApp button as you desire to add your WhatsApp number.
3. Doing the Setup
- Then, properly set up your WhatsApp number.
- And it is done finally, now, whosoever will tap on that icon, that individual is directed to WhatsApp.
- You can boost posts on your page with the additions to your WhatsApp number to get more leads.
Add WhatsApp Number In Facebook Marketplace
You can even the WhatsApp number to the Facebook Marketplace to get more engagement and leads directly but make sure that is allowed by Facebook, otherwise, you may have to fix the Facebook marketplace issues at first.
- Firstly, head towards your Facebook app.
- Then click on the Hamburger button available on the extreme right corner.
- Then, move towards the icon of home that symbolizes the marketplace.
- After that, select the picture icon available in the left corner.
- After doing so, a page will pop up on your screen, then click the icon of the profile.
- Then, a notification of the additional number will flash on your screen, just tap on it.
- Now, there is the requirement of setting up your WhatsApp number.
- When you’ve done the setup, whosoever clicks on the icon that individual will be taken to WhatsApp directly.
That’s all you have to do.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained all the methods that will help you add WhatsApp on any side of your Facebook either it is a Facebook page, profile, or marketplace.
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- Download All Photos from Messenger Conversation [WORKS]
- Find & Track Messenger Secret Conversations – another phone
- What does it mean by Content not Available on Facebook?
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – without being seen