Your Quick Answer:
- You can just add an API link with the target number or can verify the WhatsApp on your Facebook to display the WhatsApp button on the profile or page.
- To add the WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile, first, go to the edit profile section, just select WhatsApp and add an API link with the number under the ‘Social links’ section.
- You have to keep it public to make it visible to all people from your Facebook profile and now when someone clicks on the WhatsApp icon that will be forwarded to the chat.
- To add the WhatsApp number to the Facebook page, first, you have to go to page settings and from there just find the WhatsApp button and proceeded to very and then confirm the WhatsApp with the verification code and that button will be shown on the Facebook page.
If that is not happening for your Marketplace then you have to fix the issues in your marketplace.
In this article, you’ll get the methods that will help you in order to add the WhatsApp number or button to show on the profile and that just can be done with a few steps.
How to Add WhatsApp Number to your Facebook Profile
If you want to add the WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile then you have to add the WhatsApp social link and save it to your profile to help you with the steps just follow the below steps:
1. First, Set up WhatsApp
Foremost thing is to create a profile on your WhatsApp or if you have one already proceed.
2. WhatsApp addition to Facebook Profile
- Go to the ‘Edit profile’ section on your Facebook profile.
- Then under the ‘Contact and basic info’ option find the ‘Websites and social links’ option there.
- Now, select the WhatsApp icon and add the username like: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=CDXXXXXXXXXX (replace the CD with country code and then XXXXXXXXXX with your mobile number).
- Once you saved that as public and if someone clicks on that, the chat will be opened.
Now you’ve successfully added your WhatsApp number to your Facebook profile.
How to Add WhatsApp button to Facebook Page?
WhatsApp button linkage with Facebook page greatly helps you in enhancing your business and also improves your conversing power with your customers across the world.
If you want to add a WhatsApp button to your Facebook page then you just need to verify WhatsApp with a few steps.
1. Heading to Facebook
- In this method, firstly, you need to open your Facebook app on your device.
- After opening up the app, click on settings.
- Once done with this, click on the WhatsApp tab present on the left sidebar.
- Don’t forget that this step can be done on both Android, IOS, and desktop devices.
- But, if you are unable to view the icon, don’t forget to set a reminder and view it after a few days.
2. Fill up your WhatsApp number
- Once you open up the WhatsApp tab a page will pop up on your screen.
- On that screen, you need to fill in your details, especially your country code and WhatsApp number.
- When you enter both of these details, tap on the send code icon.
- A verification code is sent to you.
- This step is essential to know where you belong.
3. Code Verification
- When you tap on the send code icon a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- You just enter the code that is sent by Facebook.
- After all, the verification step is crucial in every procedure, either offline or in online mode.
4. Button Addition
- Once you are verified by Facebook you can add anything to your Facebook page.
- Add the WhatsApp button easily to your Facebook page.
- And the button will come just under your cover image.
- After doing so, the WhatsApp button is successfully installed.
- When successfully done with the connection, just view it on the homepage of your Facebook page.
How to Add a WhatsApp Number to a Facebook Post?
If you want to add the WhatsApp link or option to a particular post then you can do it from the Facebook Ads in a few simple steps:
1. Opening a Facebook Post
- First of all, find a post that is published by you on your page.
- Now note that post that is available to boost with the ‘Boost post’ button.
- Now tap on the button and proceed to edit to the option.
- Next, you will get the option to add a WhatsApp number to send messages.
2. Selection of WhatsApp button
- Many varieties are available, you have the option to choose anything, like contact us, send messages, send mail, etc.
- You need to select the WhatsApp button as you desire to add your WhatsApp number.
3. Doing the Setup
- Then, properly set up your WhatsApp number.
- And it is done finally, now, whosoever will tap on that icon, that individual is directed to WhatsApp.
- You can boost posts on your page with the additions to your WhatsApp number to get more leads.
Add WhatsApp Number To Facebook Marketplace
You can even the WhatsApp number to the Facebook Marketplace to get more engagement and leads directly but make sure that is allowed by Facebook, otherwise, you may have to fix the Facebook marketplace issues at first.
- Firstly, head towards your Facebook app.
- Then click on the Hamburger button available in the extreme right corner.
- Then, move towards the icon of home that symbolizes the marketplace.
- After that, select the picture icon available in the left corner.
- After doing so, a page will pop up on your screen, then click the icon of the profile.
- Then, a notification of the additional number will flash on your screen, just tap on it.
- Now, there is the requirement of setting up your WhatsApp number.
- When you’ve done the setup, whosoever clicks on the icon that individual will be taken to WhatsApp directly.
That’s all you have to do.
There are a few ways that you can use if you want to remove or change the WhatsApp number from the Facebook page.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained all the methods that will help you add WhatsApp on any side of your Facebook whether it is a Facebook page, profile, or marketplace.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Connect WhatsApp to Facebook Messenger?
You can connect your WhatsApp business account to your Facebook page. This helps in running ads that when clicked open the connected WhatsApp.
This helps in gaining more customers because when the potential customers click on the ads to send messages, it opens up the chat screen of the WhatsApp account. It further helps in secure communication between the seller and the buyers.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Here are the steps to connect your WhatsApp to your Facebook page:
- First, you’ll need to go to your Facebook page.
- Next, you’ll have to click on Settings.
- On the left-hand side column, you’ll be able to see the WhatsApp option. Click on it.
- It will ask you to enter your country code. Do that and then enter your WhatsApp business number.
- You’ll need to verify by entering the code and then clicking on Confirm.
Now your Facebook page is linked with your WhatsApp business account. Any customer who visits your page can directly chat with you on WhatsApp with one click.
2. How to Create a WhatsApp Link for Facebook?
You can create a custom Whatsapp link for your Facebook page. Below you’ll be able to find a custom link that you can alter to make it a link for your WhatsApp account.
This link needs to be customized and altered so that it can be used to open your WhatsApp business account when clicked by customers on the Facebook page. You’ll need to replace the CD part on the link with your country code and then put the number of the WhatsApp account along with the country code.
Doing this will convert this link to your WhatsApp link and then you can add the link to your Facebook page and if someone clicks on the link, it will open the chat.
3. How to Unlink WhatsApp from Facebook?
Unlinking your Whatsapp business account from Facebook will no longer enable the customers of your Facebook page to directly chat with you on WhatsApp. If you’re willing to disconnect and unlink your WhatsApp business account from your Facebook page.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
You’ll need to follow the steps jotted down below to do it:
- First, open the WhatsApp Business application on your mobile.
- Next, you’ll need to click on the three dots icon on the right side of the screen.
- You’ll be able to see the option Business Tools. Click on it.
- Next, click on Facebook & Instagram.
- There, you’ll be able to see your linked Facebook account on the screen. Click on it.
- Then click on Remove WhatsApp and then confirm it by clicking on Remove.
- Now, it’s unlinked from your Facebook page.
4. Can’t Connect WhatsApp to Facebook
If you can’t connect your WhatsApp business account to your Facebook page, you’ll need to make sure that the number isn’t connected to any other existing Facebook pages.
- You also need to be sure that you’re using the correct Whatsapp business account number while linking it to your Facebook page or else it won’t work.
- If you’re not an admin of the Facebook Business Manager account, you won’t be able to link it.
- The issue can also occur if you’re using the wrong country code. Make sure you put the correct code while linking it.
- The verification code should be entered correctly for linking Whatsapp business accounts to a Facebook page.
- Make sure that you’re using the latest version of the Whatsapp business application as well as the Facebook app because using any older version can sometimes cause this kind of issue.
- Sometimes it’s just an app glitch that will be fixed within a few minutes. You can restart your mobile and try to link it again.
- You’ll need to have the Manage Page permissions as well as the Manage Catalog permission to link it.
- Also, make sure both the catalog and Facebook page is linked to the same Business Manager, or else it won’t get linked.
- What Does Bump Mean on Facebook?
- Add Friend button Not Showing on Facebook – How to Fix
- How to Attach File in Messenger Chat on Phone?
- Can’t See Friend’s Last Active on Facebook Messenger – FIXED
- How to Show Offline on Facebook when Online?
- How to Get Notified if Someone Comes Online On WhatsApp
- How to Remove Your Profile Picture on Facebook
- How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
- What Does the Following Mean on Facebook?
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for iOS