Your Quick Answer:
To check who viewed your Instagram profile, you need to open the analyzer application and then log in to your account.
You’ll need to head on to the Eye icon to get into the profile visitors section.
The best applications that you can use on Android to find stalkers are Follower Analyzer for Instagram, Followers Insight for Instagram, FollowMeter, and Stalker Reports.
On iPhone, you can use the apps like Profile+ Unfollowers Analysis and Visitors Pro App.m to check out the list of users who have visited your profile.
Here you’ll be able to see and know about the pros and cons as well as all the required steps for every app mentioned in this article.
Apps to Check Who Viewed My Instagram Profile
Here is the list of the apps that you can use to find out who viewed your Instagram profile:
1. Follower Analyzer for Instagram
The best of all the apps that can help you check and know who has recently stalked your profile is the Follower Analyzer For Instagram app. This particular application has several cons and pros. You’ll be able to download this application from Google Play Store by clicking on the link that’s attached below:
- The interface of the application is super simple and easy to use.
- It’s only 4.5 MB so it requires less time and space for downloading and storing the application on your mobile.
- This app can help you trace out who stalked your account, unfollowed you recently, and also your new followers.
- It can also help you know who’s your topmost fan and who’s the least engaging follower.
- The application can help you analyze your Follower’s account to know its stats.
It comes with a few cons too:
- It requires you to log in using your Instagram account’s information to use this app.
- You’ll need to pay money to unlock the premium features of the app to know about its true potential as well as to use those features.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Firstly, install the Follower Analyzer for Instagram application from the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to open the app and click on Accept to agree to its policies.
Step 3: Click on the + sign and then enter your Instagram account’s username and password.
Step 4: After you log in to your account, click on your username and then you’ll be able to see Fans. These users are the ones who stalked your profile.
2. Followers Insight for Instagram
Another popular application that can help you find out the stalkers of your profile is the Followers Insight for Instagram application. You’ll be able to download it from Google Play Store or App Store.
The link to the app is attached:
Like the previous analyzer application, this one comes with many pros and a few cons. Below you’ll be able to know about the pros and cons of this application in a well-prepared manner.
- It helps in boosting your Instagram followers.
- You’ll be able to know your top commenter.
- It provides a separate section to view the posts associated with the trending hashtags.
- You’ll be able to see who blocked you, unfollowed you didn’t follow you back, or stalked you.
- It helps you to check others’ Instagram stories anonymously.
- You can get accurate insights into all your stories and post them on Instagram.
- You need to have a valid Instagram account to use this app.
- It requires you to log in to your app too.
- The application faces glitches or crashes pretty often.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Firstly, install Follower Insight for Instagram application on your phone and then open it.
Step 2: Click on Login with Instagram.
Step 3: Enter your Instagram account’s password and username and click on Login.
Step 4: Next, on your profile page in the app you’ll be able to see the Secret admirers option, click on it.
These users view your profile and keep an eye on you the most.
You can even use the application named FollowMeter for Instagram to view the stalkers of your Instagram account. This app is very popular and comes with several useful features. It can be used both on iOS and Android to find stalkers, unfollowers, ghost followers, etc.
- It can help you find out the least engaging profiles in your Followers’ list.
- The app can be used for free as well as you can buy the premium version if you want.
- It can easily detect who’s not following you back.
- You’ll be able to see your top likers and commenters.
- It can show you the list of users who have blocked you on Instagram.
- You’ll be able to see your account’s statistics and engagement through the Activity meter.
- The actual potential of the app can be enjoyed by unlocking the premium features which cost money.
- You need to disclose your Instagram credentials to use the app.
- Some of the features can be used for a limited time in the free version of the app.
- Often some features of the app don’t function properly.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, install the FollowMeter app on your mobile.
Step 2: You’ll need to click on Login.
Step 3: Enter your Instagram account’s password and username to get into your account via this app.
Step 4: Next, get into the Secret Admirers section. These users are the stalkers of your account who don’t follow you on Instagram but stalk your account and like many posts too.
4. Stalker Reports – Who Viewed My Instagram Profile
Stalker Reports is another useful application that can help you find out the stalkers of your Instagram account in no time. The traditional purpose of this app is to let you know who visits your profile along with the date and time. The application is available on Google Play Store from where you can get it.
Look down below to know about the pros and cons of this app:
- The application has a user-friendly interface.
- It can list the unfollowers, new followers, and ghost followers of your account.
- The app compiles a detailed and accurate list of the stalkers of your account.
- You’ll be able to see your top fan, and commenters too.
- It can help you know your account growth and engagement.
- The app also lets you watch stories secretly.
- Faces glitches more often than other apps.
- You won’t be able to use all the features unlimited times unless you buy the premium version.
- It’s necessary to login into your Instagram account via the app to use it.
- Stalkers’ details are only available for the premium features.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Firstly, install Reports: Who Viewed My Profile app on your phone. Open the application on your mobile.
Step 2: Next, click on Login with Instagram.
Step 3: Then enter the necessary details to get in.
Step 4: You’ll need to click on the Eye icon to get into the Stalker section.
It will show you the list of users who have viewed your profile.
5. Visitors Pro App (iOS)
If you use an iPhone, you need to install the Visitors Pro App from the App Store to see and find out the stalkers of your Instagram profile. It will analyze your account’s data in a few seconds and will generate a list of stalkers.
Below are the pros and cons of this application which you should know:
- It can tell you the top five active visitors of your profile.
- The app can analyze the growth of your account.
- It can tell you the most active follower of your account.
- You’ll be able to see all the posts in which your followers have tagged you.
- The result can be shared on other platforms too.
- It has a smooth and user-friendly interface.
- The app is only compatible with iOS and cannot be operated on Android.
- Glitches are a common issue.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Firstly, install the Visitors Pro app on your phone. Open the application after downloading it from the App Store.
Step 2: Next, you need to log in to your Instagram account.
Step 3: Head on to the Visitors section to see the names of the users who have viewed your profile.
It can show you the total likes and comments of the stalkers next to their names too.
6. Profile+ Unfollowers Analysis (iOS)
Another helpful application that’s compatible with iOS is the Profile+ Unfollowers Analysis app. It can give you accurate details about the names of the stalkers of your profile. As the application has a simple interface, you will be able to use it easily.
Below are the lists of pros and cons of this app:
- It scans to find the stalkers of your profile.
- The app can send you an alert when someone enters your account to stalk it.
- You’ll be able to track your fans and unfollowers.
- It will help you see who blocked you on Instagram.
- The app will help you track and analyze your followers.
- You’ll be able to pin profiles of users to quickly access its posts.
- It cannot be used on Android.
- Some of the features fail to provide accurate information.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download and install the application from the App Store.
Step 2: Then, open it and you’ll need to log in and head on to your profile page.
Step 3: Head on to the New Profile Visitors section to see the list of users who have stalked you.
- Best Instagram Text Spacer Tools
- Instagram Last Seen Checker – Online Tracker
- Fix Instagram Activity Status Or Last Active Not Working
- How To Check When Was An Instagram Account Created
- How To Trace Who is Behind a Fake Instagram Account
- We Limit How Often You Can Do Certain Things On Instagram – FIXED
- Instagram Location Tracker Online – Find IP Address
- How To Recover Deleted Instagram Account
- How To Recover Deleted Instagram Posts After 30 Days
- How Long Try Again Later On Instagram Last – How To Fix