If you want to share a post on Instagram that is on your Facebook then rather than uploading the same post twice you can upload it on Facebook and then share it to Instagram from there.
This is possible in two ways either you have to share the post on Facebook then auto-upload it to your connected Instagram or you can use a third-party app to automatically share your Facebook posts to Instagram.
There are many apps that you can use in order to upload posts to Facebook and Instagram at once and these apps have many additional features like tracking the engagements of those posts, etc.
To share the Facebook posts to Instagram, you have to first go to settings and then you have to click on the ‘Instagram’ option. Now, connect your Instagram (log in with your account) with Facebook. Now, write a post & enable the Instagram sharing option, and when you share the post on Facebook that will also automatically be posted on Instagram. Also, you can use a third-party app like Buffer to let that share happen automatically.
This article will explain the ways to share Facebook posts to Instagram automatically, just follow the steps that might be easier to execute.
Let’s dive into more detailed steps and the tools that can be used for this purpose.
1. Share a Facebook Post to Instagram Automatically
Currently, Facebook and Instagram are the two most used social media networks and some users are using the same post on both platforms. So, if you have the same post then you don’t have to do it twice as you can just post on Facebook and the same can be also posted on your Instagram as well.
To make it easier, Facebook has come up with a feature that allows you to share the Facebook post directly on Instagram. It requires some minor work with the settings and nothing major or complex.
To share the post automatically from Facebook to Instagram you have to connect Facebook with your Instagram account.
To connect Facebook with Instagram to share Facebook posts to Instagram automatically,
- First of all, you have to open & log in to your Facebook and got to the page.
- In the left bar, you will find a Settings button, just click on it to start the process.
- Now you’ll find some options flashing on your screen, among all those, select the option ‘Instagram‘.
- You’ll find the ‘Connect Account‘ option in the screen, just click on it.
- For the next step, you need to sign in to your existing account on Instagram.
- Now start writing a new post on Facebook. You’ll find an Instagram option while you’re about to share your post. Make sure you tick and confirm it.
Now click on Share to make your post available both on Instagram & Facebook.
Note that this feature is only accessible on Facebook. Furthermore, to make your Facebook post available on Instagram, it should contain a picture or image.
Secondly, this feature will not work for the post which contains multiple pictures and there may still be some pages or accounts on Facebook that are not provided with this feature of working with Instagram at present.
Another thing that we should mention, this feature cannot be used to share old Facebook posts or already posted Facebook posts on Instagram and the same applies to Facebook stories.
2. Hootsuite – Share Facebook Posts to Instagram
This social media managing tool can make it a lot easier for you to handle your social networking accounts. There are a lot more activities you can do using it.
In the following below, you’ll find some of the features of Hootsuite:
- Scheduling posts is the best feature that helps its users to maintain a regular schedule.
- Now if you’re a professional, there may be a lot of queries of customers that you need to answer. Hootsuite makes it easier to do so.
- Social media monitoring is amazing feature that helps to keep up to date with the new followers, mentions, likes, etc. You can even monitor multiple accounts at the same time.
- It provides its users with some of the best-inbuilt analytics functionalities for social media analytics. Now it’s easier for you to compare your account’s performances over time, can help in tracking and improving ROI.
- Hootsuite assigns a separate inbox to view the private messages so that members can be assigned to reply to the messages and this team-collaboration feature makes sure no messages get unread or un-replied.
Steps to Share Posts to Instagram:
For all the newbies who don’t have much idea about how to use the Hootsuite for schedule posts on Instagram, here’s you have a step by step instructions for you to follow:
- For the first step, you need to look into your Hootsuite publishing dashboard and click on the post option.
- On the post to the page, you need to choose your preferred Instagram account.
- Next, you need to choose your content from the content library and upload your images or other visuals. You can write captions, provide hashtags and location also.
- Now you’ll find your post on the right as a draft.
- You need to schedule the post. For that, click on schedule for later which you’ll find on the bottom right of the page.
- From there choose & select the date & time when you want your post to go live.
3. Revealbot – Share Facebook Posts to Instagram
Creating a Revealbot account is the first thing then you need to connect your Facebook account to it.
- The next is boosting the post. For that, you need to select the option auto-post boosting that you’ll find in the left sidebar.
- Now you’re ready to use the automatic Post feature. To create your first automatic post, choose your Facebook account or page as the source and then compose your first post that you want to consider for an auto-post. Photos and videos can also be a part of your post. Then you are required to choose the conditions, which any post needs to fulfill to get auto-posted.
- Then configure the exact station for your post to be uploaded. You can choose both Instagram Feed, stories, and also on Facebook.
- For the last step, you need to consider the setup for your post and the ad set. Your auto boosted posts will appear in the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Now you’re all set, any Facebook post that meets your conditions will be auto boosted on Instagram too.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the steps that you have to follow in order to share the Facebook posts to Instagram and you can do it by connecting the Facebook account with your Instagram or else you can use an app like Buffer or Hootsuite to do that having other additional features as well.
- What Does Bump Mean on Facebook?
- Add Friend button Not Showing on Facebook – How to Fix
- How to Attach File in Messenger Chat on Phone?
- Can’t See Friend’s Last Active on Facebook Messenger – FIXED
- How to Show Offline on Facebook when Online?
- How to Remove Your Profile Picture on Facebook
- How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
- What Does the Following Mean on Facebook?
- Why Can’t I Make a Facebook Avatar?
- How to Add Longer Videos to Facebook Messenger Story?