Your Quick Answer:
Applications like Local Cast to TV, and Cast to TV are some of the best apps which can be installed when you’re using an android device.
These apps work to cast your phone screen in order to show a picture or video on a Firestick TV instantly. These android apps are quite flexible and adjustable to any compatible TV.
You can cast your mobile screen to the Firestick TV screen and that is why the Android mirroring apps need to be used to make it easier.
These screencasting apps take everything that is showing on your smartphone screen and then display it on the bigger screen like your Smart TV or Fire TV.
For these, you need to know about the best android screen mirroring app and then install it to cast your android screen to the big screen of the Television.
If you’re facing a problem choosing the right android mirror cast app and want to know all the details to pick one, this is for you.
Over here you’ll get to know about all the standard features of these android applications and how you can cast your mobile screen to the Fire TV.
If you want a particular app, you can try the ways to cast WhatsApp on mobile to Firestick TV.
Best Apps to Mirror Android Phone to Firestick:
You can read through all the steps and features for each app that is mentioned. These are some of the best android mirroring apps below from the play store,
1. LocalCast to TV:
This application is one of the best solutions if you’re looking to cast your android phone screen to the television screen. It can cast the phone screen to Chromecast, Apple, Roku, Xbox, and Fire TV.
It can send video, pictures, and even music to these devices from your android device, Google Drive, Dropbox, and even webpage.
These are some features for LocalCast to TV app:
- It has a feature that can zoom, rotate or pan the pictures that are being displayed. It can be done just by touching the button with four arrows on the Now Playing screen.
- Subtitles are added automatically. You can even set a subtitle folder that can be searched.
- You can even change the subtitle style, color, and font.
- For videos, it can read all containers from mp4, m4v, etc.
- You can even stream the sound of the video to the phone by calling on the headphones symbol on the Now Playing screen.
🔴 Steps to Mirror Mobile screen to Fire TV:
Following are the points for you to know the steps to cast your phone screen:
Step 1: First of all, install the LocalCast to TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: Connect it with your television by selecting its name from the list of available device names.
Step 3: Then choose the video or file from your device that you want to cast by tapping on it.
It will be cast automatically to the TV screen.
2. Cast to TV:
This application is another best one that makes the method of casting the phone screen to the big tv screen easier. It has tons of useful and classic features to make the experience of the user better. You’ll be able to download it for free from the Google play store. This application helps the user to cast all the local videos, pictures, music as well as online video to the TV screen. It can connect with devices like TV, Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, Apple TV, or other DLNA Devices. So basically you’ll be able to connect this application and cast your android mobile’s screen to the TV screen for playing all kinds of videos, music, etc.
It has several features which considered it one of the best mirroring apps:
- You’ll be able to easily control the TV using your phone. Pause, increasing and decreasing volume, rewind, previous, etc can be done using the phone itself.
- It has the feature to auto search for the available cast devices.
- It provides the features to add local videos to the queue to be played next.
- It can play the media in shuffle, repeat, or loop.
- It can identify the video, audio, or music files in your device or SD card automatically.
🔴 Steps to Cast Mobile screen to Fire TV:
To cast mobile screen to Fire TV,
Step 1: First of all, install the Cast to TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: Open the application on your android phone.
Step 3: Find the streaming sign at the top right side of the screen and choose the second option.
Step 4: Then from the available streaming device list select your TV to connect the application to the TV.
Step 5: Now choose a file to cast by clicking on it.
Step 6: You’ll be able to see the movie or video on your TV screen and use the phone as a remote controller to control the TV.
For pausing, increasing, or decreasing the sound, you’ll be able to use the phone by tapping on the respective options on the screen.
3. Cast TV for Fire TV:
This casting application is another most beneficial app which Android users can use to cast their mobile screen to the TV screen. It can be installed for free from the google play store. The application is designed to cast the phone screen to the big television screen and it supports devices like Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K, Fire TV, Apple TV, Airplay, Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Google Cast receivers, Smart TVs such as LG TV, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, etc.
The following list contains all the features,
- It can cast the video to the TV from any source be it local sources or from browsed websites.
- It can cast all to the TV including movies, videos, music, and also pictures.
- The subtitle is available for devices like Chromebook and Roku.
- It has a picture-in-picture feature.
- Shows the play history to the user.
- It can also block the popups per website.
- The theme can be changed and customized.
- It has all the Roku channels and the remote control Roku is also available.
- Supports most video formats like MP4 movies, MKV files, MP3 music, JPG, PNG images, HTML5 video, HLS Live Streaming, IPTV m3u file, 4K, and HD.
🔴 Steps to Cast Phone to the Fire TV:
In order to cast the android screen to Firestick,
Step 1: First of all, install the Cast TV for Fire TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: Open the application on your android device.
Step 3: Connect the application with your TV by clicking on the streaming sign at the top right corner of the screen and then tap and select the name of your TV from the available streaming devices.
Step 4: Use the browser which the app itself provides and search for the video or movies you want to play.
Step 5: Then tap on it and it will be cast to your television.
4. Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV:
You can cast both local and web videos to your TV from your android mobile using this application. This is one of the best applications which makes it simpler for the user to cast videos, pictures, and music to the television screen without any trouble. It has some of the best features to provide the users with a pleasant experience of using the app.
Below are the features of Cast Video/Picture/Music to TV:
- Easy access to your mobile media to cast to the television screen.
- You can use your phone as a remote to control the television activity like adjusting volume, pausing, etc.
- It can auto search for available streaming video devices.
- The mirroring is performed wirelessly.
- It can cast a web browser to the TV.
- Can add local videos and make a queue with the next videos to be played next.
🔴 Steps to Cast Mobile to Firestick TV:
The following are the steps to cast the android screen,
Step 1: First of all, install the Cast Video/Picture/Music to the TV app on your android mobile.
Step 2: You’ll see a prompting Cast to box, from there select the name of your TV as the chosen streaming device
Step 3: Choose the media you want to play by clicking on it and it will be cast on the TV screen.
Step 4: Then control all the activities using your phone.
The Bottom Lines:
Casting your phone screen to the Fire TV screen needs you to choose apps that work the best to do the job. Here you’ll find the names and details of some of the best mirroring applications for Android. You’ll know the steps to perform the screen-casting using these applications and everything about it in a detailed and comprehensive manner.
- How To Delete Google Search History On Android & iPhone
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- How To Record Video And Play Music At The Same Time
- How To Find WiFi Password With IP Address
- How To Record Screen On An Android Device
- How To View The Clipboard History On Android Phone
- Best Auto-Scroll Apps – Facebook, Google & All Chats
- How to Cast PC to Samsung Smart TV Wirelessly
- How To See Exact Number Of Downloads In Play Store
- How To Connect WiFi Without Password In Android