If you want to play dual games or use your Messenger for the purpose of double accounts then there are some cloning apps available to do that if your device does not allow that inbuilt.
You will need some permissions to allow you to use the cloning apps on your Android device. The apps I am going to mention here are tested and available in the Google play store.
You will need to clone your apps if you want to spy on someone’s profiles or use multiple accounts on your mobile device. You will notice that the apps are cloned on these clone apps once you install these.
To add this up, make it simpler…
In this article, I will explain the apps with all of their features and reasons to choose that. There are several apps in the play store, listed here as the best ones depending on their usability and ratings.
If you’re wondering for an alternative to the Parallel Space then there are the best apps like Clone App, Shelter, Island Cloning App, etc all of these apps allow you to create an unlimited clone of your apps, and these are without Ads.
You can choose the best one by looking at the features mentioned below on each app.
If you are wondering about the best clone apps that you can use to clone WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, and other apps then there are many available for your Android device.
1. Clone App [No Ads Inside]
If you’re looking for the best alternative to Parallel Space then the Clone App is one of the best apps that is available with free features. If you want the clone apps without Ads then go with this option.
- It lets you run multiple Accounts of the same app simultaneously.
- The clone app does not show ads.
- No matter if you are using the free version of the clone app, you don’t get bothered about the ads.
- You can pair it with a free VPN at your convenience.
- One of the plus points is that Clone App works with WhatsApp and lets you use multiple accounts.
- It comes with a VPN for enhanced security. You can use the VPN free of cost.
- Clone app is ad-free, it provides improve customer experience.
2. Dual Account
Its cloning app is compatible with WhatsApp. Now you can use one device to switch from one account to the other, without having to bother with Data storage and message reception. Thanks to the cloning, all your other mobile applications work independently and without interrupting your performance.
- It lets you make your personal or official account active simultaneously so that you can balance your work life and professional life.
- Gives you unlimited access and allows you to run multiple accounts of the same app.
- With private settings, you only have access to Private space. It’s available on Google Play Store or App Store.
- When you use the cloning app both your accounts remain active all the time.
- You can make your private account hiding details from others.
- It supports social media platforms and gaming apps.
3. Do Multiple Accounts
The cloning app lets you manage multiple social media accounts, receive messages notifications from individual applications. Calms powered by the River stone tech, the fastest and lightest cloning app.
- With Do Multiple Accounts, you can create or run three IDs of the same app simultaneously.
- Do Multiple Accounts app provides you with instant notifications of your cloned apps.
- It lets you disable the notifications so that you can keep your space private.
- Unlike Private Space Mobile App, it does not cause fast draining of battery.
- It lets you switch from one Google, Game app account to the other with ease.
- Do Multiple Account comes with private lockers so that you can keep all the cloned apps locked with a password.
4. Shelter [No Ads Inside]
Got developed by the paper Airplane Dev Team. This cloning application is compatible with Android 7 and above. It is an open-source application that uses the Profile feature of Android to secure the cloned app, Instead of using profile lockers.
- The cloning app is free of purchase ads and provides a seamless experience.
- It freezes any less or heavily used apps, on Shelter App tap just Clone to Main Profile.
- The Shelter is an open-source app, so you don’t need to provide your confidential data for account creation.
- It not just keeps your data secure but also prevents drainage of Smartphone batteries.
- Since it is an open-source app, you can run Facebook or any other data collection apps without bothering about data theft.
5. Island – Cloning App [No Ads Inside]
Island is an open-source cloning app, which never asks for any confidential information. It lets you select and isolate Cloned apps by creating a sandbox environment.
- It takes the advantage of the managing profile of android 5.0 to sandbox cloned apps with their data.
- It freezes any less or heavily used apps to prevent fast drainage of Smartphone batteries.
- You can isolate apps and keep them in a private space. It includes a work profile so that you can store private apps with password.
- With Island Cloning App, you can prevent data collection or permission-seeking apps from accessing your private data.
- Hide your private apps with Island app.
- It uses complicated algorithms for encrypting your confidential data.
6. Multi Parallel
Multi Parallel app enables millions of users to run multiple social media accounts. With a secret one, applications become invisible or private. Data from multiple accounts won’t interfere with each other.
- Use one device and log in to your accounts. Keep them activated at the same time.
- Customize your accounts with different icons and names.
- It works with social media apps and gaming apps.
- Multi Parallel app segregates customer data of cloned apps and private apps.
- Multi Parallel app works with both 32-bit and 64-bit apps.
- It includes a privacy locker that locks your cloned apps with a password, lets you run multiple IDs.
7. The 2Accounts App
With the 2Accounts cloning app, you can run two or more accounts in a parallel environment. It ensures that data is stored independently and you don’t miss notifications.
- With the 2Accounts cloning app, you can run two or more accounts at a time.
- 2Accounts cloning app provides you with instant notifications of your cloned apps.
- It ensures that your official data and contacts don’t mix with your data.
- 2Accounts cloning app segregates customer data of cloned apps and private apps.
- It includes a privacy locker that locks your cloned apps with a password.
- 2Accounts cloning app includes a user-friendly interface.
8. Super Clone
Super Clone app supports up to 99 cloned apps and makes it easy for you to balance between professional and personal life.
- It lets you fast switch between multiple accounts on the same app.
- Super Clone supports Google Play service for each profile and app.
- Super Clone app allows you to customize your apps with a unique icon and label.
- It clones up to 99 unique apps of social media and gaming apps.
The Bottom Lines:
Choose from the above list and just looking at the features and advantages you can select which one will be best suitable for. You can clone all of your apps on these cloning apps listed in this article.
- Connect WiFi without Password in Android Mobile
- How to Change IMEI Number on Android? – 3 Ways
- Find WiFi Password using IP address in Mobile
- How to Cast Android Screen to Windows PC? – Step by Step
- Best Bandwidth Manager Tools for Android [THIS YEAR]
- 8 Best Clone Apps for Android – Without Ads
- Cast Phone on Fire TV through Amazon Fire Stick
- Best Apps to Mirror Android Phone to Firestick – Cast Screen
- Record Video and Play Music at the Same Time – Apps
- See How many Downloads an App has