Your Quick Answer:
If someone has blocked your phone number, you’ll no longer be able to call the person anymore unless he or she unblocks you. Your calls will disconnect and you’ll be able to hear a voice mail note after one ring.
To know who is behind a private number, you’ll need to first enter the number on the Reverse Lookup box to search for its background details.
You can also use the app called TrapCall to know about its details too.
To call a person who has blocked your number, there are some apps that can help you call the person who has blocked you. One of the best apps that you can use to do that is the Fake Call app.
You can also use virtual numbers to make phone calls or send SMS to persons who have blocked your phone number.
The two best virtual number providers from where you can buy yourself virtual numbers are Dialpad and Nextiva.
How to Check Who is Calling from a Private Number?
If you want to call back a private number but at the same time avoid a scam, you can use either of the following techniques to do so.
1. Reverse phone search
By using the reverse phone search method, you’ll be able to first know all the details about the private number that’s calling you, before you answer it by calling back.
If you want to avoid such scams happening to you, you’ll first need to make sure whether the caller is not a fraud before you call back the number.
You’ll need to perform this method using an online website named NumLookup. It offers the reverse phone search service for free.
🔴 Steps to Lookup:
Step 1: Open the website of NumLookup: https://www.numlookup.com/
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to scroll down and enter the private phone number on the input space that says Enter Number.
Step 3: Pass the human verification process and then click on the NumLookup button to search for the caller id and related details of the number.
It will display you a report with all the details about the owner of that private number.
2. Use TrapCall
You can use the caller ID application named TrapCall to get private numbers information. This application is compatible both with Android and iOS. It can very easily let you know the name of the owner of any private number as well as show his or her picture. If a call is a spam, it can prepare a report to file a complaint about it.
You can easily blacklist the number if it’s not safe.
🔴 Steps to Use TrapCall:
Step 1: First, install the TrapCall on your mobile device.
Step 2: Next, open the app.
Step 3: If you’re getting a call, first decline it and then enter the number into the search box of the Reverse Lookup section of the app.
Step 4: Click on Go to search for the caller id as well as the address of the owner of the number.
You’ll be able to get a detailed report with a picture of the owner.
How to Know if Someone Blocked You or Not?
You can see several things below to confirm if someone blocked you or not:
1. Your Call will Disconnect
If you want to be sure whether or not someone has blocked your phone number, you need to look out for the signs that can help you to figure it out.
When someone blocks your phone number, you won’t be able to send calls to the person. If you’re blocked by someone, you won’t be able to know about it directly from any kind of notification. But your calls won’t reach the person anymore unless he or she takes your number off the blacklist. When you try to call someone who has blocked your number, the call will disconnect immediately and won’t reach the person’s device.
2. You’ll hear a voicemail after one ring
Another indication that can help you to be sure whether your number is blocked by someone is that when you’re trying to call the user, you will be able to hear a voice mail after one ring.
Before the voicemail note begins, you’ll be able to hear a ring for once which will make it appear like it’s actually ringing, and then immediately you’ll be able to hear a voice mail note that will say that the number is engaged in a phone call at that moment.
Only when the person unblocks your number, you’ll be able to call him again. Until then, whenever you’ll try to call the person, you’ll hear the same voice mail note all over again.
How to Call the Person who has Blocked Your Number?
There are some apps that you can use in order to call the numbers where you’re blocked.
1. Use ‘Fake Call’ App
You can use the Fake Call application to send phone calls to those persons who have blocked your number. This application is available on Google Play Store from where you can download it for free.
The app comes with many advantages but certainly a few flaws.
⭐️ Here you’ll be able to know about the advantages as well as the flaws of this application.
- You can use any fake number as your caller ID to send calls to any number which has blocked you.
- The application can be used to make calls from any part of the world.
- It offers bonus credit points and one free call for each device.
🛑 However, there are some flaws too:
- You can’t gain free credits after uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
- The free version doesn’t work well and smoothly.
- Often the free version of the app fails to send calls or delays in making the calls.
- The premium version is not very affordable.
- Unless your device is connected to a steady and stable internet connection, you won’t be able to make calls using this application.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: Firstly, install the ‘Fake Call‘ application from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Next, open it and click on Allow to provide the required permission to the app.
Step 3: You need to buy credit by clicking on the tools sign that’s at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 4: Click on the subscription or plan that you want to purchase and then buy it.
Step 5: Then on the ‘Caller Id‘ box enter any number from which you want to send calls.
Step 6: Next, enter the phone number whom you want to call in the ‘Call To‘ box.
Step 7: Click on the green call icon to make the phone call.
2. Use Virtual Numbers
You can use virtual numbers to call back someone who has blocked you. To use virtual numbers, you’ll need to first buy a virtual number for yourself from any virtual number provider by paying a few bucks for it.
Here you’ll be able to know about the top two virtual number providers that you can choose:
One of the best virtual number providers of all time is Dialpad. It’s a cloud-based company. The company offers AI and contact center solutions to all problems. Their business phone service is Dialpad Talk. You can use it for making quality calls.
⭐️ Features of Dialpad:
- It allows you to make international calls as well as domestic calls for free.
- You can use your virtual number to send calls to any part of the world.
- Not only voice calls, but it’s also effective in holding video conferences too.
- The virtual number is compatible with Android and iOS both and supports all designs and models.
- Even it offers unlimited calling as well as unlimited SMS.
- When you’re making a call using the virtual number, the calls get auto-recorded.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: To get a virtual number, you’ll need to first head on to the official website of Dialpad.
Step 2: You’ll have to sign up for an account on Dialpad using your Google account.
Step 3: Then you’ll need to enter the area code.
Step 4: Next, select one virtual number from the list of available numbers and buy it at the required price. Once you pay for a number, it becomes yours to use.
Next, you’ll be able to use the virtual number that you bought to make calls and send SMS too.
Another virtual number provider is Nextiva. It is helping communications to be made faster and business grows better.
⭐️ Features of Nextiva:
Its virtual number service offers a ton of features to the users which it’s jotted down below:
- Unlimited voice calling as well as voice message service.
- It can be used for video conferences too.
- Its toll-free numbers are useful for making international calls.
- It allows online faxing too.
- The video conferences can have up to 9 participants.
- It provides 24*7 technical support that answers all your doubts and queries.
- All the calls made are clear and normal with no disturbing noises or network issues.
- It has got several plans or subscriptions to offer to the users at a cheap rate.
- As long as you have a fast and secured data connection, the virtual numbers of Nextiva can work wonderfully.
- It offers a free trial too.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: You’ll have to begin with setting up your Nextiva account.
Step 2: Choose a plan that fits your needs and then pay to buy it.
Step 3: You’ll need to select a number for yourself from the available virtual numbers.
Step 4: Next, you’ll be able to choose phone extensions to dial each other. Sign in to your online portal and then add users to whom you want to call.
You can make your calls and send SMS from it.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best ways to find out the private number details and then the steps to call those numbers using a few apps including the virtual number providers.
- Best Bold Text Generator Tools Online
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- Find Out Who Is Calling You – Reverse Phone Lookup Sites
- How To Print Documents When You Don’t Have Printer
- Is It Legal To Change IMEI Number – Know The Disadvantages
- How To Add Album Art To Mp3 File
- How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number Without Calling
- How To Find Out Where A Text Message Was Sent From
- Pinger Number Lookup – Search TextFree Number Details
- How To Copy Text From Protected Website – Chrome/Android