Your Quick Answer:
If you’re using an android mobile where you want to cast the screen on the TV, you need to connect both devices with the same WiFi network and then cast the screen from the settings of the phone.
To cast a phone screen for iPhone users, first need to download and install the application of AirScreen.
Then cast the iPhone screen on the Fire TV through the firestick.
You need to know that it would display and cast everything that’s on your mobile screen and this can be done using the Amazon Firestick.
You can cast your phone screen on the Fire TV using its firestick remote and then you’ll be able to see the movies, videos, etc on the big screen of the Fire TV playing it through mobile.
In this article, you’ll be able to know in detail to connect your Android or iPhone with the Firestick and cast the phone screen to the TV.
It has all the information in a detailed and comprehensive manner. It would help out to get to know about all precautions and steps to perform the process.
Can you Cast the Phone Screen to Amazon Fire TV?
You don’t even need any wire or cable to do it but just by knowing the right way to do so, you’ll be able to cast your phone screen to Fire TV. It can be done wirelessly. For that, you just need to follow a simple process. Both your mobile phone and the Fire TV should be connected to the same wifi network.
To do that you need to first check for the name of the WiFi network which is connected to your Fire TV.
You need to scroll over to the Settings section of fire TV which you’ll find at the top right corner of the home page. Click on the wifi sign i.e the Network option and you’ll be able to see the name of the WiFi network. Connect your phone to the same wifi network.
Then to cast the screen, hold the home button on the remote for two to three seconds and you’ll see a black page flashing on your screen on which you’ll see the option Mirroring as a choice with the firestick. Click on it. You’ll be able to find the same device which you need to connect with your phone.
Now you’ll be able to cast your phone screen after you get to the Other Connection section inside the setting and then click on Screencast on your phone. You’ll be able to find your Fire TV name which you need to click and you’re good to go.
How to Cast Phone to Amazon Firestick – Android:
You can cast your phone screen on fire TV using Amazon Firestick to watch the video or movie on a bigger screen. Although it’s a pretty simple process and relatively easy you’ll need to follow it the exact way it should be done. You just need to put the fire TV on the Mirroring mode and then connect the TV to your Android device.
If you want, you can try the apps to cast the mobile screen to Firestick TV.
The following steps have the details which you need to follow before you connect your Android with fire TV.
Note: You need to make sure your wifi is working and it’s fully functional.
- The most important is that you should check and connect your Android device to the same wifi network to which your Fire TV is connected.
- You can do that by first checking the name of the wifi network connection your fire TV is connected to and then connect your Android phone to the same wifi network.
- You can check the name of the WiFi on the TV screen by heading and selecting the Settings button on the home page and then selecting the option Network using your Amazon fire stick. Now you’ll be able to see the name of the WiFi network.
- On your Android phone, get into the settings section, then tap on the option WiFi and connect the phone to the same WiFi network to which your TV is connected.
⦾ Steps to Cast:
After you’ve successfully connected both your Android Phone and the Fire TV, you’ll be able to cast your phone screen on the Fire TV.
To cast your mobile screen to FireTV,
Step 1: When you’re on the Home page of your TV screen, press and hold the home button of the fire stick for three seconds.
Step 2: You’ll find prompting with options, now select the option Mirroring.
Step 3: On the screen, you’ll find the name of your fire TV. Keep the screen on after reading the name.
Step 4: Now on your Android device, open the Settings application and then select the option Other Connections.
Step 5: Then on the next page, tap and select the options Screen Cast.
Step 6: Turn it on by swiping the switch right next to the enable option.
Now you’ll see your Firestick TV screen connecting to your phone and then your phone screen is cast to the TV.
How to Mirror iPhone to Amazon Firestick TV:
If you’re using an iPhone, you can connect it with your amazon fire TV and cast your iPhone screen to it. But it requires you to follow simple steps and act with guidance. You need to install the AirScreen on your fire TV to perform the process of mirroring the iPhone screen on the Fire TV.
⦾ Get Things Ready:
The mentioned points that you need to keep in mind and perform accordingly when you’re trying to mirror an iPhone to Fire TV.
- On your Home page of the Fire TV, you’ll find a magnifying glass after you scroll to the extreme left of the screen using your Firestick. Select the symbol of a magnifying glass.
- Now you need to type AirScreen by Amazon Firestick using the keyboard promoting your screen.
- You’ll now find the option Get Free to download. Click to download this app.
- After the download and installation, you’ll find the Open option at the same place. Click on it to open the application.
This will help you cast your iPhone screen to fire TV.
⦾ Steps to Cast iPhone Screen on Fire TV:
If you have installed the application on AirScreen on your Amazon Fire TV, now you’ll be able to cast your iPhone screen to the Fire TV.
To cast the iPhone screen to the Firestick TV,
Step 1: Open the AirScreen application on your fire TV.
Step 2: If you’re new to it they’ll show you a video about the app, but you need to click on the option Start Now using the remote to start with the process.
Step 3: On the left-hand side of the page, you find the option Settings, select it using the remote controller.
Step 4: Then click on the wheel symbol of Settings again which you’ll find at the center of the screen.
Step 5: Checkmark the box next to the second option i.e AirPlay to allow you to cast your iPhone screen to the TV screen.
Step 6: Now get back to the side menu and click and select the first option Start and again click the Start symbol at the center of the screen which is sighted as a triangular pause button.
Step 7: Now on your iPhone, you’ll need to stop down from your home screen and in the drop-down panel you’ll find the Screen mirroring option.
Step 8: Then you’ll find some options of available streaming devices promoting your screen. Select the one which has Airplay written beside it in brackets and you’re done.
Now you’ll find the iPhone screen mirroring your fire TV.
The Bottom Lines:
Amazon Firestick provides users with features that allow them to mirror their mobile screen to the TV screen. It can be done through the firestick of Amazon. It’s different for both Android and iPhone users, it would be fruitful for you to know about these informational steps above and then perform them accordingly.
- How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number
- How To Delete Google Search History On Android & iPhone
- How To View iPhone Location History
- Does iMessage Say Delivered When Blocked – What Says If Blocked
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- How To Record Video And Play Music At The Same Time
- How To Find WiFi Password With IP Address
- How To Record Screen On An Android Device
- How To View The Clipboard History On Android Phone
- How To Make A Photo Collage On iPhone