If you want to cast your mobile screen or mirror it on Firestick TV then it’s possible by a few steps. However, even if you don’t have that option to cast your screen to use social media apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, or Facebook Messenger, this article will guide you in all of the cases.
If you see the casting option is there, you can just have to be connected to the same WiFi network in order to smooth the casting of your screen to the Firestick (any Firestick including Amazon Firestick).
In case not, you can use other methods to cast your screen to the Firestick or even you can use the messenger apps directly on the Firestick TV.
To cast your mobile screen to Firestick, first, make sure you’re connected to the same wireless network from your mobile and Firestick TV. Then just open the screen mirroring option on your Firestick and from your mobile device, connect to the same casting device that displayed on the Firestick.
Alternatively, you can use the TV Launcher app to install WhatsApp or others on it to use that separately, otherwise use the Anydesk on mobile & Firestick to cast the mobile screen to the firestick over the internet.
☛ If you want to know more about casting I have previously provided the methods to cast the Windows PC to Smart TV.
In this article, I will provide many detailed guides in order to mirror the mobile screen to the Firestick TV and different methods to do so.
What Do You Need to Cast Mobile Screen to Firestick TV?
Casting the screen to Firestick TV is easy but you will need a few things in order to mirror the screen and I look into this thing & found some necessary stuff that you will need before you proceed.
There are a few things that you must maintain in order to cast the mobile screen to your firestick and for this:
- You must be connected to the same WiFi network while connecting to the Firestick from your mobile.
- In case you want to use WhatsApp directly on Firestick, the TVLauncher 3 app you’ve to use.
- Anydesk is another way to cast the screen and the app should be installed on both devices and on firestick this will be on the TVLauncher 3 App.
All you have to do just make these apps ready or connect to the correct SSID to proceed with the steps. So, once you have these things ready just start the process below in order to cast the screen.
Cast mobile screen to Firestick using Screen Mirroring
You might be wondering the perfect ways to cast the mobile screen with the Firestick and I just have gone through different methods to test it out and the best method that will work quickly is the Mirroring option that the Firestick has by default.
Before you start make sure you have managed all settings as asked to do like connecting to the same wireless network and finally you have to connect to the correct Firestick device from your mobile in order to complete successful screen casting.
The casting using the screen mirroring option on Firestick plays its role on the top, still, there are many ways but this inbuilt feature is the best to start the screencasting of your mobile screen to the Firestick.
To cast the mobile screen on your Firestick,
Step 1: First, go to the Firestick Home, and from your Firestick remote press the ‘Home’ button and hold for 3-5 seconds.
Step 2: Then just it will pop up the ‘Mirroring’ option on your Firestick, just select and click on that to see the wireless device name.
Step 3: Next, once you get the device name you have to connect to that from your mobile device.
For that, just go to the mobile casting option.
Step 4: Then select the appropriate device to cast the screen and tap on that to cast the screen to that Firestick TV device. Once you’ve done that it’s connected.
Finally, open you WhatsApp or any other apps on your mobile that will start casting on your Firestick TV.
The process may be slightly different for all others devices or comparing to the iPhone with the Android. The process to cast the screen is almost the same for all mobile including Android or iOS.
Does this Screen Mirroring Work for Android & iPhone?
These are the default settings on Firestick that can be connected with all mobile devices including the iPhone or Samsung Android devices.
- If you’re using iPhone then you can just swipe down the bar to see the ‘Cast’ option and from there you can choose the Firestick device to connect & cast the screen.
- For the android users, the path to go the Bluetooth & Wireless, and from there just find the ‘Casting’ option. Tapping on that will open the firestick device name to connect to that. That’s all you have to do.
Now, let’s move to another method that is used when the mobile is away from the same network or casting needed from a far distance.
Use Anydesk for casting Screen to Firestick TV
If you want to cast the mobile screen from a far distance or connecting to the same network is not possible or you’ve not found the casting on your mobile screen then the Anydesk will do its job very easily by casting the mobile screen to the Firestick TV.
The process is done with two different methods (installing apps like TVLauncher 3 & then Anydesk) combined into one process to cast the screen to Firestick.
To cast mobile screen to Firestick using Anydesk you have to follow these steps:
- First, go to the Apps and search for TVLauncher 3 to install on your Firestick TV. Now once the installation is done that will appear on the apps section.
- Next, search for Anydesk on your firestick and install that also. Note that Anydesk should be present on both devices, which means you have to install it on your Mobile device to cast the screen through it.
- Once the setup is completed, see the Anydesk ID on your mobile (as you want to cast the Mobile screen, you need the mobile Anydesk ID on Firestick) and then put the ID on the Firestick Anydesk app to connect to that. After the connection happens with screencasting will be started.
Note: Both devices should be connected always to the internet in order to continue casting the screen from your mobile to Firestick TV.
Use WhatsApp or Telegram or Any Apps on Firestick
If you want to use WhatsApp messenger on your Firestick separately then you can install the TVLauncher 3 on your Firestick and then install WhatsApp on your Firestick to run that directly from there.
I just tried this on Firestick and this works really well. Now, I am sharing the method in this article that you can easily follow to use WhatsApp or any other apps on your Firestick.
To use WhatsApp on your Firestick,
- First, make sure Firestick connected to the internet and install WhatsApp on your Firestick.
- Now, to see WhatsApp appear on your Firestick, install the TVLauncher 3 on your Firestick TV.
- Once both apps are present on your Firestick, you can operate WhatsApp from your Firestick.
- Now register the WhatsApp account in order to manage WhatsApp independently.
However, if your WhatsApp is on another device, you can connect that to Firestick using the WhatsApp web feature and for that, you will need an additional browser to see WhatsApp messages.
Note that while you’re using the WhatsApp web feature, you need to be connected to the internet from both of your devices but for direct use, it’s not mandatory.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the ways to cast your mobile screen with the Firestick and the best method is mentioned is using the ‘Mirroring‘ option on your Firestick TV. However, if you want the manual casting with the option you will need two more additional apps i.e. TVLauncher 3 and the Anydesk apps.