If you want to change the font style or size for your Facebook then you can do it on your PC or mobile by changing a few settings. Although if you’re on your MacBook browser then keep it zoomed-in to make the texts look larger.
If you want to change font style then the fonts that are generated online are supported by Facebook and that depends on a mobile or PC OS version to support that font on their device after your post from your device.
To change the font style on a Facebook post, you can try the Lingojam tool. First, go to the Lingojam text generator page then input the text in order to find different font styles, and then copy and paste it to the Facebook post.
To change the font size on Facebook, you can change the font settings from display settings on your Mobile or if you’re on your MacBook then you can use your chrome browser to zoom in on the page to see a larger page where the texts are bigger than normal.
In this article, I will explain the methods in order to make the font size larger and the steps to generate stylish fonts for your Facebook posts. Let’s start with the guide.
How to Change the Font Size on Mac Browser?
If you’re on your MacBook then there are some particular easy steps that you can use in order to make the font larger on your Facebook. This thing possible through your browser view settings.
To change the font size larger on MacBook,
- First of all, open your Facebook timeline on your MacBook from the chrome browser.
- Then go to the top section and click on the ‘View‘.
- From there, just click on the ‘Zoom In‘ option from the lists.
- Now, the page text font will also change and become larger.
That’s all you can do on your browser to change the font without changing any internal settings.
☛ You have another guide if you want to bold the Facebook post fonts.
How to Change the font size on Mobile? – Facebook
If you want to change the font size from mobile then you can try the display settings and that will change the whole text size from all over the mobile and online sites including Facebook. That is a good option to use if you need larger fonts.
To change the font size from Mobile,
- First of all, go to Settings on your Mobile.
- Then find the option ‘Display’ settings option there.
- Now, open and go to the ‘Font size’ option to change.
- Just swipe the bar to the larger font size to make the font size bigger.
That’s all you’ve to do.
Change Font Style on Facebook Post – Tools
There are a few tools that you can use in order to change the font style of Facebook posts, you can try different online font generator tools online in order to generate different styles to use on your Facebook post.
1. Lingojam Text Generator
You can try the Lingojam tool online in order to generate cools style for your Facebook posts and this just takes a few seconds to complete.
Let’s understand how it works.
To change the font style on Facebook posts,
- First of all, go to the Lingojam Fancy Text Generator tool.
- Now, type the texts that you want to add to Facebook posts.
- This will show different styles and select from the list then right-click to copy.
- Now, just copy and paste that on your Facebook post input box and click ‘Post‘.
This will be posted in that font that you have pasted onto the Facebook post box.
2. Use UpsideDownText Tool
This online fancy text generator will help you create text with styles for your Facebook post. Without fancy text, our post doesn’t seem very appealing or attractive. So these third-party tools are a way to do that. This tool has two different font styles and you can use either of those two to change the text’s font in Facebook posts. This method is quite easy to follow and you can use the tool quite effectively to make the most attractive.
The following step to step guide will help you understand the tool:
- First of all, go to the website of UpsideDownText.
- You’ll see the two types of font styles that the tool provides its user to use under the text effect option. Those two are Backwards Effect (Reverse text) and Upside Down Effect (Flips text).
- Choose and tick the style that you want your text to be converted to. You can even choose both the styles by just ticking the boxes which you’ll find on the left side of the effect’s name.
- Write down the text in the first white box whose font you want to change and you’ll see as you’re writing the text, in the following box the tool will generate the same text but in a different font style.
Finally, copy the text that the tool generates and paste it into your Facebook status.
3. Use the Tool Bigbangram
Bigbangram is one of the most cutest and well-decorated websites that can generate text in different font styles for you. You can just input the text that you want to post on your Facebook wall and it’ll provide you with the same text in a bunch of different styles and fonts.
To change the fonts of the Facebook posts using Bigbangram,
- Open the Bigbanagram website from your device.
- Scroll down to find the box to enter your text under the heading enter text in red.
- After you have entered the text, click on the red generate button to generate the text in a different font.
- Now you’ll see in the following boxes, the tool will provide you the same text in a variety of styles.
- Copy the one which you like the most by clicking on the double square symbol in the right-hand corner of each text that the tool has manufactured.
- Paste it in your Facebook post to have a gorgeous and captivating wall.
That’s all you’ve to do.
The Bottom Lines:
These are the above tools that you can in order to change the font size of your text and let you post your words in a different font size or style.
- Get Unblocked from the Marketplace on Facebook – Steps
- How to Remove the Restriction on Facebook Account?
- Facebook Story Downloader – Online
- See What Groups Someone is In on Facebook – 2021
- View Facebook Stories Anonymously – Without Them Knowing
- Facebook Profile Picture Resize Apps – Without Cropping
- How to Create a Facebook Avatar? – Own Facebook Avatar
- How to Change Font Size or Style in Facebook Post?
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Remove Frame from the Facebook Profile Picture – Method