You can see who has blocked you on Twitter just by opening his profile. It will be shown as he blocked you and his tweets and follow option will no longer be available for you.
But, this is possible when you know the person or you have the username of the person, you can easily tell if someone blocked you on Twitter. However, in case you don’t have the person’s username or you want to find the people who blocked you on Twitter then there are two methods, either you can try social engineering or you can use the ‘Twitter Block Tracker’ app that can show you the list of people who blocked you.
To see who blocked you on Twitter, first of all, copy the profile link URL of the person whom you want to spy on and then open his profile. If the profile shows that he blocked you then that’s all you can tell he blocked you. Although, you can try the ‘Twitter Block Tracker’ app in order to see the people who blocked you on Twitter.
The list of people that you have to manually verify by seeing each profile individually and then you can confirm if he has blocked you.
In this article, I will explain all the methods that might be helpful for you to see the blockers on Twitter.
How to Check who Blocked you on Twitter?
Twitter doesn’t notify its users if someone blocks them. You will not receive any notification if you get blocked by someone, but there are some ways through which you can get the complete list of people who have blocked you.
You can even manually check for people who have blocked you on Twitter. You can do this by individually going through all the profiles of the people you doubt may have blocked you and looking for any notice that’s showing you have been blocked by that user.
Now that you know that there is no simple and direct method through which you can know who blocked you on Twitter, you need to find the people who blocked you by individually going through the profiles of people whom you suspect may have blocked you. You can follow these steps, which will help you easily find out the people who have blocked you.
To see who blocked you on Twitter,
Step 1: First of all, open your Twitter app on your mobile phone and log in with your credentials.
Step 2: Now you have to type and search from the search box for the accounts you suspect may have blocked you.
Step 3: Open their profile. If the user has blocked you won’t be able to view their profile. Step 4: You will see that ‘@username blocked you‘ tag and this says he blocked you.
This is what you will see when you visit the profile of the person who has blocked you. You will no longer be able to view their profile photo as well as follow them or see their tweets.
Now do these for all suspected people that you think blocked you and finally, you can make a list of people who blocked you on Twitter.
App to find out who blocked you on Twitter
There is an app or analytics bot that can show a list of people that you are disconnected from.
Twitter Block Tracker
Twitter Block Tracker analytics app allows its users to track the following activity or their followers on Twitter. Not only this, but the app will also make it easy for the users to keep a check on people who suddenly disappeared from their following list. You can easily check manually, who blocked you from the list that is shown by the Twitter Block Tracker analytics app.
- Checks the number of followers.
- Checks for people who recently unfollowed you.
- You can view the list of all the people who have blocked you on their Twitter account.
- Reduces your efforts in going through all the profiles whom you suspect to have blocked you. But rather give you a list.
Download and install the Twitter Block Tracker analytics and get the list of all the people who have blocked you (people missing in followers or following list and then confirm of they blocked by visiting their profiles), all at once with just a few clicks.
What are the restrictions after being blocked?
It is annoying when someone blocks you on Twitter. It is as similar as suffering a penalty. So if your profile is blocked by any user, well then the restriction that you may face is first that you will no longer be able to follow that person and secondly you can neither be able to view any of their tweets or posts. You can not communicate with them on Twitter. Twitter has made it impossible for the blocked users to communicate with the person that has blocked them in any form.
Here is a list of restrictions that you may face after getting blocked on Twitter.
- You will no longer be able to follow that person.
- You can not view or even read their tweets as their tweets or no longer appear in your search result.
- You won’t be able to tag them in any of your tweets.
- You cannot exchange any direct messages with the person who has blocked you.
- You cannot even view the profile of the person who has blocked you on Twitter.
Blocking is one of the special tools of Twitter that gives its users control over their profile by restricting the people they want by blocking the action.
Look at Block list of people on Twitter
The blocklist checker that you are wondering for, is available on the Twitter settings and you can see all the people blocked absolutely there. But imagine you’re getting blocked by someone on your favorite networking platform, Twitter will not send you any kind of notification if you get blocked by any other user.
There is no such method that allows you to see the block list of people who blocked you on Twitter. But rather you have to individually check every profile of the person you suspect that may have blocked you on Twitter.
However, you can see the list of the people whom you have blocked and restricted them from following you and viewing your messages, tweets, and tagging you.
You can follow these steps and get to know the people who are the people blocked by you.
To go to the block list checker on Twitter,
- Step 1: Open your Twitter account on your device or simply login from yeh browser.
- Step 2: Tap on your profile icon and then scrolling down on ‘Settings and Privacy‘.
- Step 3: Scroll down to ‘Blocked accounts‘ and tap on it. You will see the list of the Twitter accounts that you have blocked.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the ways to see who blocked you on Twitter and seeing at the list of people & verifying it manually by going individually to each profile, you can get a 100% accurate list of people who really blocked you on Twitter.
- Recover Suspended Twitter Account – For Age, Copyright, Violations
- Know who Viewed your Twitter Profile – Check
- How to Tell if a Twitter Account is Inactive? – Look Up
- Know if Someone is Online on Twitter – Find Last Active
- Can You Trace a Fake Twitter Account? | Step-by-Step
- How to View a Private Twitter Account? – Best Ways
- See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter – Tools
- Find Email ID Associated with a Twitter Account – Lookup
- How to See Deleted Tweets? – Twitter accounts & images
- Twitter Block List Checker – How Many People Blocked You?