You can see the word document if you have MS Word along with the images inside the word doc file. Now, if you want to view that file into JPEG or JPG or PNG then you can do this and every page will be separated into different images.
Converting a word file into image files makes it viewable on any device and the file data is saved in a format that makes it easier to print it without any error.
Sometimes you might notice when you try to open the doc file in another device that gets misplaced and by converting the documents you can make it perfect and non-editable.
To convert your word doc file to JPEG, first, you have to convert the Word file to PDF and then you can convert the PDF pages to separate images. You can convert the entire PDF file into JPEG and the pages will be downloaded or converted separately.
There are a few apps or tools that can convert the word file into PDF and then to jpeg and the most useful way is by using Google Doc. On your Google Doc just you need to save the word document as PDF first and then convert that PDF into JPG or JPEG file using third-party software.
1. Convert your DOC to JPG – Android
If you want to convert your DOC file to JPEG and you’re using an android device, all you need is just a PDF converter in order to convert the file from DOC to PDF then to JPG. There are a few methods that can do the job and those are following below:
i. Google Docs App:
Google Docs is a free documentation app from Google that not only lets you convert one file into another but also edit it, create it, upload it to drive, and share it. But you need to have an active internet connection for it.
Steps to Follow:
- Open the play store and download google docs from it and install it.
- Then open the doc file you want to convert into the pdf, upload the file to Google docs or your drive.
- Now open the Google docs app and open the doc file.
- If you want to do any change in the file then click on edit if not then continue the process of conversion.
- Now to save the file as PDF just Download it as a ‘PDF‘ document.
Now, once it is downloaded as PDF you can use the third-party tool to convert that PDF into JPEG files.
ii. PDF to JPG Converter
PDF to JPG Converter is a free app available on the play store with which you can convert your document file into pdf. Once converted you can save the file on your device and share it on platforms or via email and other apps. The main advantage of this app is that it doesn’t need an internet connection.
To convert the PDF file to JPG,
- First of all, install the ‘PDF to JPG Converter’ app from the Play store.
- Now choose the PDF file saved on your mobile device and proceed.
- Now tap on Convert to JPG to complete the process.
Microsoft word is another very useful and famous app for documentation. As soon as the android version of this came out it became quite popular as you don’t need to depend on the computer to convert your document file into pdf.
- Go to the play store install the official app of Microsoft word.
- You can sign with your Microsoft account if you have some saved files in it or you can totally skip this part.
- As soon as you open the app you will see a browse option click on that.
- The file manager will open, choose the file you want to convert.
- Now click on the menu option and select a print option.
- Now an option to save your file as pdf is showing up, click on that it will convert your file into pdf.
2. Convert your DOC to JPG Online FREE
You can use the online tools in order to convert the DOC file to JPEG using online tools visiting a website. All you need first open the file on the Google DOC website and download that in PDF and then use a converter online to convert that to a JPG image file.
Google Docs website
Apart from the “Google docs app”, you can also use its online website to convert your doc files into pdf.
- Go to the official website docs.google.com and sign in with Google.
- Now go to the File menu and click open.
- Browse through your device and open the file you want to convert.
- Again go to the File menu and click Download your file.
- There you will see the option ‘save as a PDF Document‘.
- Now, go to PDF to JPG site to convert the PDF file to JPG.
That’s all you have to do.
If you need the online tools the SmallPDF is the best tool that can convert your PDF to JPG file in a quick way.
To convert the DOC to JPG, make ready the PDF and then,
- Simply go to the website: Smallpdf.com.
- There you will see, choose files or drop files here option.
- If you have a file in cloud services like Dropbox or Google drive then click choose files.
- If you have a file on your device then click drop files here & choose PDF to JPG.
- Upload the file and click on start converting. Your file will be converted into a PDF first from DOC then you can repeat another process to convert that PDF into an image file (JPG, JPEG, PNG, etc).
It’s also come up with a paid version where you can also split, trim, encrypt your documents, but in the free version, you can only convert your file. Once you have the DOC file converted into PDF & after that convert to JPG, just follow these steps below:
- To convert to JPG, first, open the website freepdfconvert.com.
- Upload your doc file convert it into a pdf.
- Then download it to your device.
- Now, choose PDF to JPG convert option and do that.
It will be converted into JPG from your DOC file using these two different methods.
3. Convert your DOC to JPG – Software tools
Now, to convert the DOC to JPG you can use any software tools just to provide the image version from a DOC type file. The best part is you can set the high-quality image resolution in order to convert to images.
The most commonly used software are:
PDF-Element Pro for Windows:
It is the best software tool used to convert Word to PDF. It also allows you to edit your pdf files while retaining the original file.
- Install the software and open it.
- The first option you will see is to open your files.
- Click that and open your doc file
- Convert it into pdf and edit if you want to
- Then simply download the converted app into your device.
Adobe Acrobat Pro:
It is one of the oldest and most trustworthy software tools when it comes to work with pdfs. You can edit, convert, split you pdfs quite simply with the help of this.
- Install the software and set it up on your device.
- Now open the file you want to convert using the open file option in the software.
- then go to tools and select convert your file.
- Convert the file into pdf and simply save the copy on your device.
- The same PDF needs to convert to JPG in order to get the image file.
It is really lightweight pdf software that easily converts doc files into pdf and then you can convert that to JPG.
To use the Soda PDF on your device,
- Open the software you will see many options.
- you can create a PDF from any Word document.
- and merge multiple Word documents into a single PDF ( but these features came in paid versions only).
- In the free version, you can only convert the file by simply clicking on tools and converting the file. The same PDF you have to convert to JPG and will be saved in different images.
When done you can save the file in your system and easily share it.
The Bottom Lines:
These are the few methods that you can take in order to convert the DOC file to JPEG or into any other image file and the best way to convert in high-quality images is by using Google Doc and making it PDF then use software to finally convert it into an image file or JPEG.
- How to Print Online Articles without Ads?
- DIY Wireless Printer – Making USB Printer Wireless
- Revive an Old Laptop Battery Cell in Home (Li-ion)
- Firefox Search is not Working [Fix Ctrl+F]
- Trace International Mobile number Location with Map/Satellite
- Download & Save Images from Copy-Protected Websites
- How to Connect Mobile internet to Laptop? – Complete Guide
- Unblur Course Hero Documents for Free – Working Steps
- Who is Behind the TextNow Number? – TextNow Lookup
- How to Download Reddit Videos with Sound? – iPhone or Mac