Unfortunately, these applications are removed from the Google play store and no longer working. Rather I have another best suggestion for you.
Firstly, if you want to delete some of your images do it one-by-one (steps are given below).
The second thing, if you want to keep the same username but remove all images from the account then just first change the username to any-deactivate the account and then register a new & put that old username, this will be accepted.
But, you will lose all of your followers and the following list, to regain this just try these methods. Hard but hopefully you get what you want exactly.
Yes, you will learn how to mass delete for free.
Instagram has the feature to either delete a post or hide all posts from everyone. If you are having many more old & important photos or videos, you can also archive for the best.
Archiving the photos is always a good idea to hide photos as deleting the photos might delete your posts or stories.
If you need a clear explanation in two lines, look for those below:
i) Achieve the photos when those get older actually hide those but deleting the photos you will lose permanently.
ii) You can hide and show the photos anytime you wish by archiving those but if you delete you can’t.
1. How to Mass Archive on Instagram?
2. Can I delete all my Instagram posts on PC?
Instagram is available on both Android and iOS mobile. You enjoy all of the features on apps if you have.
But, if you are finding the ways to delete the photos in your laptop or PC then you can.
Remember that using the PC version you have to delete the images one by one. You cannot delete in mass while you’re on the desktop.
Although, you can take the help of Bluestacks that can install Instagram into it and do the deletion.
Also, for the desktop, you have an extension available in the chrome web store that can help you delete photos at once on Instagram.
Instagram has the feature to delete manually but this works limited only one upon another. So, to save your time you can mass delete all your Instagram posts using these apps. These apps help to clear up even your total account posts including photos and videos.
Still, you have the manual method if you have very fewer posts on your Instagram and you can perform this on your PC.
Sometimes it is necessary to delete images from your IG account. In that case, you can normally use the Instagram app for deleting photos one by one if you need an easy solution.
But, for more than one images is there any time sufficient method?
The good news is…
You can delete multiple photos from Instagram at once on your computer or mobile. The process is done online. You can use any third-party apps to clear up more than one photo on Instagram.
However, recently created Instagram stories using those pictures may be deleted as well.
Most of these applications are crap and does not function as it is advertised.
This article will enlighten you about the working application that will let you eliminate several posts as per your wish.
3. Delete a single picture from a carousel post on Instagram
Now before providing you with this information, a quick overview is provided to delete a single photo on Instagram in case you need it. To delete a single picture from a carousel post on Instagram or from multiple ones, just follow these steps:
Firstly, open the Instagram application on your smartphone.
Hit on the profile icon which is present in the bottom bar. After you have completed this step tap/touch onto the photo that you plan to delete. On a carousel post, you may have up to 10 photos or videos. Just select one for deletion.
After selecting the photo tap on the three vertical dots that is present at the top right side, as soon as you hit the three vertical dots, a small box will appear giving you the option to delete.
As soon as you hit the delete option, a small dialog box will appear which will have the option of the archive and delete.
Now if you hit on the archive, nobody else could see the photo other than you and if you hit on ‘Delete’, the picture will be deleted instantly.
4. Delete ALL Posts from Instagram – using Apps
Now in order to delete multiple photos at once, this article will use the help of the third-party application. The best three apps for deleting multiple Instagram photos are:
1. Instant cleaner – Delete Multiple Photos
The instant cleaner is one of the best applications for mass deletion of Instagram photos. Using this software, the user can delete multiple photos with a single tap.
With the help of this tool the user can perform the following functions: Deleting photos in bulk, Unliking several photos and videos, Blocking multiple followers, Unfollow users in bulk.
To mass delete Instagram photos using the app,
- First, open the Google play store and install this application, if you have trouble downloading the application from the Google play store then you can use the APK file (link added).
- Now after you have finished downloading and installing the application from the google store the user is advised to log in with their credentials. Once you have logged in, go the post option which will be present at the bottom bar.
- Once you have hit the post option, the application will automatically provide you with all the photos and videos that you have posted on Instagram. Now select the number of photos that you want to delete.
- After you have finished selecting the number of photos that you want to delete tap on the delete option which will delete the photos in Bulk or Mass and the videos that you have selected in the first place.
That’s all easy.
2. Cleaner for Instagram (Android & iOS)
The ‘Cleaner for Instagram’ works on both Android or iOS platforms. This is also a useful application, so let’s get down to the steps:
Firstly open your Google play store and install this application. You can get the iOS version from iTunes (Cleaner for IG).
Now once you have finished installing this application on your smartphone. Log in the application with your credentials.
Now hit on media which will be present at the bottom bar. Once this button is hit, the application will generate all the photos and videos that you have posted on Instagram. Now tap on the quick select option which will automatically select all the media files.
Note: The free version lets you delete 50 photos at once and the pro version lest you delete unlimited photos with the purchase of $3 to $5 dollars.
After tapping on the quick select option a floating icon will appear with a delete option. When you hit the delete option, the photos will be deleted instantly.
3. Mass Delete for Instagram
Mass Delete for Instagram tool lets you delete multiple photos and videos from Instagram. The process is very simple just download this application in .apk format and start.
After installing log in with your credentials to delete several Instagram photos using the delete option present at the top right side of the application.
The Bottom Lines:
If you want to delete one image you don’t need such long methods, you can do this manually.
- Check When an Instagram Account was Created – Age Check
- Does Instagram Notify when you Screen Record a Story?
- Check Fake Instagram Followers – Account Checker Apps
- Does Instagram Notify when you Screenshot DM or Posts?
- Know if Someone Muted your Stories or DM on Instagram
- FIXED – Add Post to Your Story on Instagram Missing
- Can You See who Looks at Highlights on Instagram? – 2021
- How Does Instagram Rank Story Viewers?
- Instagram Following List Order – How Is It Ordered?
- View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following
- 3 Best Anonymous Instagram Story Viewer Apps – iOS & Android
- Anonymous Instagram Story Viewer – Airplane Mode + Chrome
- Find out Who Created a Fake Instagram Account
- Merge Two Instagram Accounts Followers [WORKING]
- How to Make Instagram stories with Multiple images?