Your Quick Answer:
To delete duplicate photos from your iPhone or iPad, you first have to install the Remove Master for Camera Roll app on your iPhone.
Then you can list the duplicate photos from your camera roll and delete the photos that are appearing twice on the gallery.
If you want to remove some photos that are on your device twice then you can manually access the photos gallery on your iPhone and delete the duplicate photos.
But, doing that by yourself, may take a huge time, that is why you can use some tools to get it done fast.
There are some apps that can do this and you can delete duplicate photos using these tools on your iPhone or iPad.
Here you will get a list of the best tools with steps in order to delete the duplicate photos along with the features so that you can choose the best one for this.
Although there are some other tools as well that can help you delete duplicate photos, and also the Google photos app can do this as well.
Best App To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone:
You can try the following tools that you can use to delete the duplicate photos:
1. Remo Duplicate Photos Remover:
Remo duplicate photos remover app is one of the most useful and sensible apps available for iPhone users. Using this app you can delete all the duplicate photos on your iPhone.
The app runs a scanning process, locates all the duplicate photos, and provides them to its users which will then be manually selected by the user and deleted permanently.
- Find out exact duplicate or similar photos and allows you to delete them.
- Allows you to delete duplicate photos irrespective of their filename being saved in your device.
- The app automatically saves the best copy among the duplicate ones making it easy for the users.
- Allows the users to preview the images before proceeding with the deletion process.
- Users can view the details of the photos like the size, date, and storage location.
🔴 How to Use:
To find duplicate photos from iPhone and delete those,
Step 1: Firstly, you have to install the Remo Duplicate Photos Remover app.
Step 2: Now once you are done with the installation of the app, allow permissions asked by the app including access to the gallery and photos.
Step 3: Once you have allowed access, the process of scanning for duplicate and similar photos begins, the timing for which varies according to the size of your file.
Step 4: Before deleting, preview your selected photos and then click on ‘Ok‘ and then ‘Delete‘.
2. Remove Master for Camera Roll:
Remove Master for Camera Roll allows iPhone users to clear up their device storage that is full of duplicate and similar photos, available only for iPhone users.
- A single location where you can find all your photos.
- Easy to use, you can swipe left to delete a photo and swipe right to save a photo into your iPhone gallery.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that you can delete.
- The reminder feature of the app reminds you regularly to clear up the space occupied by unwanted deleted photos.
- Premium users can avail themselves of features like faster browsing, faster navigation through the app, Ads-free, and also an extra folder where you can add your favorite photos.
🔴 How to Use:
To find the duplicate photos and delete those from your iPhone,
Step 1: First of all, you have to install the Remove Master for Camera Roll app.
Step 2: Open the app then open any photo to view.
Step 3: You simply have to swipe your screen to the left to add the photo to the trash and swipe your screen to the right if you wish to keep the photo.
Step 4: You can easily navigate to the particular month to select the photos that are to be deleted, before finally deleting all the photos, review your action and then confirm your action by clicking on the ‘Delete‘ option.
3. Duplicate Photos Fixer:
The duplicate photos fixer app is one of the best apps that allows iPhone users to get rid of duplicate photos and find the storage of their mobile phones. The users who wish to avail its services need to pay $10 annually.
- Run a deep scanning of your device and find out duplicate photos.
- Allows users to delete duplicate and similar photos very smoothly.
- Allows users to search for duplicate photos in the device for which you can adjust the matching level using the custom settings of the app.
- Allows users to preview the selected photos before finally deleting them permanently.
🔴 How to Use:
To delete duplicate photos from iPhone,
Step 1: First of all, install the Duplicate Photos Fixer app on your iOS device.
Step 2: Open the app and go to the settings by clicking on the three horizontal bars.
Step 3: Select the matching level for the duplicate photos.
Step 4: Click on search duplicate photos, you will be shown the entire collection of duplicate photos. Select the photos that you wish to delete.
Step 5: Once you are done with the selection of the photos, click on the trash icon to permanently delete the duplicate photos and free up your device storage.
4. Photo Cleaner – Album Organizer:
Photo cleaner – Album organizer is an app specially designed for iPhone users. Using this app you can get rid of duplicate or similar-looking photos and also create albums of different categories making it easy for you to save photos to your device.
- You can search and remove duplicate or similar photos from your iPhone.
- The app allows you to individually check the storage capacity of each album.
- Using this app you can compress the sizes of all the videos as well as photos.
- You can save and hide your private photos using the private album feature of the app keeping them safe.
- Allows you to sort photos and videos according to their sizes.
🔴 How to Use:
To delete duplicate photos from iPhone,
Step 1: Firstly, install the Photo Cleaner app and allow access to your photos.
Step 2: when you open the app you will see your iPhone album. Toggle on the file that you wish to delete, whether photos or videos.
Step 3: The App will display duplicate as well as similar photos.
Step 4: Manage these photos with just a click. Select the photos that you wish to delete and clean up your storage space.
5. Google Photos:
In order to delete duplicate photos you can use Google Photos, you can follow the features and steps in order to do so.
- It is a completely free platform if you wish to avail extra storage space you can pay for it, i.e. Google drive storage.
- The app uses the Google algorithm to determine the contents of each of your images saved in your iPhone gallery and automatically groups your photos based on the context.
🔴 How To Use:
To use Google photos as a duplicate photos finder,
Step 1: Open the Google photos app.
Step 2: On the search bar type the content of the photo that you’re looking for.
Step 3: All the photos having similar content will be displayed on your screen.
Step 4: These photos will contain all the photos that are duplicates or even similar to each other.
Step 5: Select the photos that you want to delete and then delete them permanently from your device.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best tools that you can use in order to delete duplicate photos. Here are mentioned the best duplicate photo finder apps that are free and you can choose one according to its features.
- How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number
- How To Delete Google Search History On Android & iPhone
- How To View iPhone Location History
- Does iMessage Say Delivered When Blocked – What Says If Blocked
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- How To Record Video And Play Music At The Same Time
- How To Make A Photo Collage On iPhone
- How To Know If Someone Blocked You On iPhone Or iMessage
- How To Set Multiple Pictures As Wallpaper On iPhone
- 9 Best IOS Apps For Live Video Effects
- How To Screen Record Facetime With Sound
- How To Make Video Into Live Photo On An iPhone
- How To Cancel App Subscriptions On iPhone
- How To Cancel Apple News Subscription On iPhone
- How To Cancel PicsArt Subscription On iPhone