It’s a great way to reply to important messages directly from the system you are working on.
I will say: If you see this notice suddenly and you are not that one who opened WhatsApp on PC then someone is viewing your WhatsApp.
The first thing you should do, just go to WhatsApp web option from the settings and tap ‘Log out from all devices‘.
While it is a great feature that can be put to use, you might be often irritated by the notification which is always appearing on your phone screen.
The purpose of not disabling the notification is related to safety issues and privacy.
What does the ‘WhatsApp Web is currently active’ notification mean?
The notification – WhatsApp Web is currently active, is a pinned notification that does not go away very easily.
No matter how many times you swipe that notification away, it just doesn’t go away! Do not worry because we can tell you how to hide and disable this WhatsApp Web Client login in a simple way.
You can try this hack either an iPhone or an Android smartphone and trust us, this method does work!
You call follow these steps to try disabling that WhatsApp Web notification on your phone while you are logged in to the WhatsApp web client and are still using it.
1. Turn Off WhatsApp Web active notification on Android:
If you are an Android smartphone user, in order to turn off the WhatsApp web active notification:
- Firstly, you have to do if you want to disable the notification is to go to the ‘Settings’ of your smartphone.
- After you go to the settings, choose the app management option in the settings. The steps after that, are simple and easy to follow.
- In the app management option, you will have a list of apps to choose from. These apps are those which are on your smartphone. Choose WhatsApp from the list.
- After choosing WhatsApp, press on the notification settings option.
- Press on Disable Priority Notifications in the notification settings option.
This way you can simply hide WhatsApp web login by swiping away the notification which irked you earlier or you can un-check ‘Block all’ option to hide all notifications from the app.
2. Disable WhatsApp Web Active Notification for iPhone:
If you are an iPhone user, to disable WhatsApp web active notification:
- Step I: Go to the ‘Settings’ of your phone.
- Step II: In the main menu, choose the ‘Notifications’ option.
- Step III: From the apps listed below, choose WhatsApp.
- Step IV: Then you can turn off the allow notifications option. This way you can disable the web login notification as long as you are using the WhatsApp web.
Once, you log out of the WhatsApp web client, you can simply follow the same steps and turn on the allow notifications option.
3. Hide ‘WhatsApp Web is currently active’ [after log out]
Even when you log out of the WhatsApp web, sometimes that notification doesn’t go away. It still stays on the lock screen and no matter how many times you swipe it away, it doesn’t even budge. So when you do not know what to do, you can try this simple way to hide that WhatsApp web client notification.
It is also crucial for you to know that sometimes due to some functional errors in the Android versions of a smartphone, the notification still appears on the screen, and thus it will take time to go away. Nevertheless, you can still try this method to disable the notification.
- Step #1
Go to the settings of your phone.
- Step #2
Then go to the Wi-Fi option.
- Step #3
Disable Wi-Fi and data
- Step #4
Wait for a while and then switch on your Wi-Fi or data.
The Bottom Lines:
I hope I clarified your confusion on how to disable the notification. We tried to bring up the two cases of the problem and tried to give away the best possible hacks. We hope you could follow them and resolve your issue.
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – iOS & Android
- 7 Best WhatsApp Online Notification Tracker Apps – FREE
- Send a Blank Message on WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram
- Stop Autosaving WhatsApp Photos – How to Save on Mobile?
- Read WhatsApp group Messages Without Sender Knowing
- Best WhatsApp Mods Download 2021 – Hide Online
- Hide online in WhatsApp while Chatting
- Create fake last seen on WhatsApp [Working]
- Know if WhatsApp video call is being recorded by Someone
- Disable ‘WhatsApp Web is Currently Active’ Notification
- 4 Ways to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp – GB WhatsApp & Clone App
- What happens when you unblock someone on WhatsApp?