Your Quick Answer:
- You can use Discord Age Checker tools to find the date of creation of your Discord account.
- You have to copy your Discord ID. For that, first, you need to turn on your developer mode, then right-click on the profile, and you can get the Copy ID option.
- Now go to the “Hugo. moe” website and enter your Discord ID there, and it will show you the creation date of your Discord account.
- You can also find its date from our website when it was first searched for or created. Enter your ID in the “Enter Discord ID” section and tap “Check the Date”.
- To turn on your developer mode, open the settings, then click “Advanced,” and then click the “Developer Mode” option, and from the “Streamer Mode” section, turn off the “Enable Streamer Mode” option.
What is a Discord Age Checker?
Discord is a voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) platform where you can communicate with others through text messages, voice calls, and video calls. Discord has a lot of users, and if you have been using Discord for many years, there is a chance that you may forget on which date you ever created your Discord account. If so, then you need a Discord Age Checker. This is nothing but a third-party tool that checks the Age of the Discord account. You can check anyone’s discord account creation date using their Discord ID. If you know anyone’s correct Discord ID, then use it in any third-party Discord Age Checker tool, and you will get the date of creation of the particular Discord account.
🔯 Discord Age Checker by TechniqueHow
You can just directly put the Discord ID and know its date, or when it was first checked on this tool.
Discord ID Creation Date Checker By TechniqueHow
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open Google Chrome and search for "Discord ID Creation Date Checker by TechniqueHow" and open this page.
Step 2: Now scroll down, and under the "Discord ID Creation Date Checker" section, you can see the box "Enter Discord ID." Enter your Discord ID here and click the blue "Check the Date" button beside it.
Step 3: It will take up to 20 seconds to show the results, and it will display the date of creation of your Discord account. You have to ensure that the Discord ID's developer mode is enabled and the Streamer mode is off. Otherwise, you would not be able to check the account creation date.
- It is a user-friendly tool, and you can easily use it.
- You have to ensure that the Discord ID's developer mode is enabled and the Streamer mode is off.
- Then copy their Discord ID and paste it here, and it will show you the results.
Best Discord Age Checker Tools:
You can quickly check your or others' Discord Account Creation Date by using some online Discord Age Checker Tools. But before going to the step of using these tools, you need one more thing. First, you need your' or others' Discord ID to check the Discord account age. First, turn on your developer mode to find your Discord ID, then follow these steps.
If you are using the Discord mobile app, go to the chats section from the top left corner and open any of your chats with your friends. Then click on the "Members" icon in the top right corner. There you can see your and your friends' profile names. Tap on their profile names and scroll down to see the "Copy ID" option.
If you are using Discord on a PC, tap the home button from the top left corner. In the "Direct Messages" section, open any of your friends' chats, then right-click on the profile picture and get the "Copy ID" option. Now you can proceed to check your Discord Account Creation Date.
1. Discord Age Checker by Hugo:
You can quickly check your or others' Discord Account Creation Date from the "Hugo. moe" website. Here are the steps to using this tool.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First, open your Google browser and search for "discord age checker by Hugo," then click on their official website or click on the link "https://hugo.moe/discord/discord-id-creation-date.html".
Step 2: You have to enter the person's unique Discord ID in the "Discord ID:" box whose account creation date you want to know.
Step 3: Below this box, you can see another box: "Check the date!" Click on the option.
In the "Result:" section, you can see the details like "Creation Date," "Your timezone," "Time ago," and "Units timestamp."
- It is straightforward to use.
- You have to enter your ID, nothing else; it will do its work.
- If you are facing any problem with getting your Discord ID, then from the FAQ section, you can quickly go to Discord support and solve your problem.
- You can get the Creation Date in two formats, 24H and 12H. It also mentions the time zone.
How to Change Discord Account Creation Date?
Unfortunately, if you wish to change your Discord Account Creation Date, you can not do that. Discord Account Creation Date means the date when the Discord account was first created, so practically, you can not change the date; it's not logical. But still, if you want to change the account creation date of Discord, you have to recreate the Discord account. Sometimes the date of creation could show the wrong details. In those cases, report Discord about this issue.
How to Turn On Developer Mode in Discord to check Age?
To check the Discord Account Creation Date, you must ensure that this account has to have Developer mode enabled and Streamer mode disabled on Discord. First, log in to your Discord Account on a PC or laptop.
Now, you can see your Discord username on the left side of the bottom. Here you can see the Settings option. Click on the option. Now scroll down a bit, and see the "Advanced'' option under the "App Settings" section. Open the settings and turn on the "Developer Mode" option there.
Now go back to the "Streamer Mode" option just before the "Advanced" option, and you have to make sure that in this section, the "Enable Streamer Mode" switch is turned off.
- How to Change Your Discord Background?
- How to Recover Discord Account without Email
- How to Remove 2FA from Discord without Code?
- How to Join a Discord Server without an Invite?
- How to Make Reaction Roles on the Discord Server?
- How to Leave a Discord Server?
- How to Copy the Message ID on Discord?
- How to Make a Public Discord Server?
- How to Link YouTube to Discord?
- How to Log Out of Your Discord Account on Mobile/PC