As you will see there is only you can view the Facebook stories of your friends as many times as you want but that won’t be on your gallery.
But, I just looked into many methods and found really amazing tools that can help you download the Facebook stories directly on your mobile or PC.
All you have to keep the Facebook story link and to find that you have to open the story in chrome browser rather than opening it on the Facebook app.
To download the Facebook story video with the audio music inside it, you just have to copy that link of the story video from your browser at first and then put the URL on the downloader site or the app whatever you’re using. This will generate the link to download the video and you can save the story video on PC or mobile whichever you want to keep in.
Now, there is an amazing app that you can get on android devices in apk format, and then installing that make it easier to download the Facebook story video on your mobile. But, you should be logged in there to download the story as people may be set the privacy to friends who can view the story.
To save the Facebook story video on your mobile with music,
- First, install the ‘Snaptube‘ with apk on your android mobile.
- Next, open the Facebook story video from the Google Chrome browser and copy the link.
- Then open the Snaptube, it will ask automatically to download from the link or paste the link on the URL tab and it will ask to download the video format.
- It will now show the formats to download & once you tap on the Format & the video will be saved on your mobile phone.
Note that you may be required to log in to the Snaptube browser if the video privacy is set to friends only or not public.
In this article, I have explained more methods to download the story videos or to save it on your device with music.
How to Download Facebook Stories with Music?
You can see photos and videos as your Facebook story but the question that arises is whether you can download Facebook stories of others, that you find good and interesting without having to ask them to share them with you.
Facebook doesn’t allow its users to download stories be it photos or videos by default.
You need a third-party app to perform this function.
To save the Facebook story video using your mobile:
- Step 1: The very first thing that you need to do is install the ‘Save Story for Facebook Stories’ app from the play store.
- Step 2: Once you download the app, install it and allow the required permissions asked by the app.
- Step 3: Log in to your Facebook account through the third-party app. Click on the story you want to view.
Step 4: If you want to download the story click on the ‘Download‘ option. The selected story is downloaded and saved to your device storage.
Download Facebook Stories on Chrome – PC
Downloading a Facebook story on your PC is comparatively easier than downloading on your mobile phones.
If you’re on your PC & if you are looking for downloading the Facebook stories then you must use browser extensions in order to do this. So, if you’re using Chrome browser then you can use the Story Saver extension to save the Facebook story video directly on your PC.
I just looked into many extensions and found this one really useful & quick in order to download the story. All you have to do to just go to the story section, open that in a new tab or get the link to download the video on your device.
To download the Facebook stories on your Chrome browser:
- Step 1: Open your Chrome browser then download & install the ‘Story Saver’ extension.
- Step 2: Once you are done installing, visit the official site of Facebook and log in to your account by entering your email id and password.
- Step 3: After you have logged in to your account, click on any story feed you want to view. The extension page is shown at the top right corner.
- Step 4: Click on the extension icon, and the story will start downloading.
Now, it will automatically be saved to the internal storage of your PC.
Download Facebook Story videos Online
That is not the only way that you must use tools or extensions to download the Facebook story videos and in order to download Facebook stories, you can just use the online website that will need the URL to the story to download the video.
Now, as these websites can be opened from both PC or mobile, you can download the Facebook videos on any devices you want either it’s of Apple or Microsoft devices.
There are many live websites that just need the URL to download the Facebook story videos and I have explained the method that’s really simple to do that.
Want to download Facebook videos online from live sites and that too without any third-party apps. Let us guide you through these very steps to download videos without any app.
To download the Facebook stories online,
- Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account and the video feed.
- Step 2: Select the video you want to download and copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Now go to Chrome browser and on the search bar type for Facebook Video Download.
- Step 4: Open the Facebook video download site: FBDOWN and paste your link where ‘Enter URL‘ is mentioned.
- Step 5: The video will appear there once you enter the link.
- Step 6: Now you can download the video by clicking on the ‘Download‘ button and selecting the quality of the video as well.
That’s all to do to download Facebook videos online without using any tools.
How to Download Facebook Stories Anonymously?
Facebook users to download the Facebook stories of the people in their friend list anonymously has led to the development of some great and excellent apps that allow you to download the Facebook stories easily and anonymously.
I have seen there are many tools that can let you view the story videos on Facebook without him knowing that you’ve watched it. This is done by downloading the Facebook story video on your device and seeing it from the gallery.
Now, there are many tools like the one that can do this work very effectively. However, if the story is private then you may be required to log in with your Facebook credentials to allow the download but that still keeps it anonymous.
However, this is otherwise not possible while using the Facebook app itself. All you need to do is follow the steps provided below and at the end, you can download Facebook stories anonymously without letting them know.
- Step 1: This task cannot be performed without the help of a third-party app. Visit your Play Store and download a third-party app: AhaSave video downloader.
- Step 2: Once you download the app, install it and allow all the required permissions asked by the app.
- Step 3: The next thing is to log in to your Facebook account through the third-party app with the login email and password.
- Step 4: Once you are logged in click on the story you want to view.
- Step 5: To download the story click on the ‘Download‘ option.
Now, finally, the selected story is downloaded and saved to your device storage. That’s all you have to follow to save and view the story videos anonymously and like this app there are many, so if you could not get it with this one try a different one.
How to Download Facebook Stories on Macbook?
If you are a Macbook user it may be a little challenging for you to download Facebook stories. But here we provide the easiest steps to download the Facebook stories on your macOS devices.
- Step 1: Open the browser and download and install the chrome extension, ‘Video Downloader Plus‘.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account.
- Step 3: Click on the story you want to download.
- Step 4: The extension will automatically provide you with the option of downloading the story.
- Step 5: The story will be downloaded and stored into the internal storage of your device.
That’s all you’ve to follow to download the story videos from macOS devices.
The Bottom Lines:
In this detailed guide, it is stated clearly that if you want to download the Facebook story videos then you have only two ways either download it online or use any tools (i.e. extensions or apps) but in both cases, you have to log in to Facebook and copy the video link at first to proceed download with the tools.
- How to Track Someone’s Location on Facebook Messenger?
- Stop Receiving Messages on Facebook from Strangers – Ways
- See Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook – Viewer Link
- How to Forward a Message on Messenger? – Automatically
- Why Can’t I Find or Add Someone on Facebook? – FIXED
- 4 Ways to Save the whole Facebook Conversation – Tools
- How Does Facebook Suggest Friends in 2021?
- Top 11 Facebook Private Profile Viewers [Download LIST]
- View Locked/Private Facebook Profiles or Photos
- How to Switch Back to Classic Facebook Layout? – Extension