Your Quick Answer:
- When you see someone’s story or want to download it then you can get it on your storage.
- All you have to get the Facebook story link and to find that you have to open the story in the chrome browser.
- To download the Facebook story video with the audio music inside it, you just have to copy that link of the story video from your browser at first and then put the URL on the downloader site or the app whatever you’re using.
- This will generate the link to download the video and you can save the story video on PC or mobile whichever you want to keep in.
- As per the current interface of Facebook, you can just log in to your account from the chrome browser, then open someone’s story and tap & hold onto it to get the download option.
But, you should be logged in there to download the story as people may be set the privacy to friends who can view the story.
To save the Facebook story video on your mobile with music,
- First, install the ‘Snaptube‘ with apk on your android mobile.
- Next, open the Facebook story video from the Google Chrome browser and copy the link.
- Then open the Snaptube, it will ask automatically to download from the link or paste the link on the URL tab and it will ask to download the video format.
- It will now show the formats to download & once you tap on the Format & the video will be saved on your mobile phone.
Note that you may be required to log in to the Snaptube browser if the video privacy is set to friends only or not public.
Video on How to Download Facebook Stories:
Watch the video to download Facebook stories,
How to Download Facebook Stories with Music?
You can see photos and videos as your Facebook story but if you want to clone the same onto your story then just get it and then upload it.
Facebook don’t have that download button but a few features have the way to do so.
You need a third-party app to perform this function.
To save the Facebook story video using your mobile:
- Step 1: The very first thing that you need to do is install the ‘Save Story for Facebook Stories’ app from the play store.
- Step 2: Once you download the app, install it and allow the required permissions asked by the app.
- Step 3: Log in to your Facebook account through the third-party app. Click on the story you want to view.
- Step 4: If you want to download the story click on the ‘Download‘ option. The selected story is downloaded and saved to your device storage.
Alternative to download the Facebook story video:
To download the Facebook story video online,
- Firstly, open the Facebook Story Downloader tool.
- Then copy the link of that video story and paste it onto the tool.
- After that, get the download link and click on Download.
Download Facebook Stories on Chrome – PC
If you’re on your PC & if you are looking for downloading the Facebook stories then you must use browser extensions in order to do this.
So, if you’re using the Chrome browser then you can use the Story Saver extension to save the Facebook story video directly on your PC.
All you have to do to just go to the story section, open that in a new tab or get the link to download the video on your device.
To download the Facebook stories on your Chrome browser:
- Step 1: Open your Chrome browser then install the ‘Story Saver’ extension.
- Step 2: Once you are done installing, visit the official site of Facebook and log in to your account by entering your email id and password.
- Step 3: After you have logged in to your account, click on any story feed you want to view. The extension page is shown at the top right corner.
- Step 4: Click on the extension icon, and the story will start downloading.
Now, it will automatically be saved to the internal storage of your PC.
Download Facebook Story videos Online
That is not the only way that you must use tools or extensions to download the Facebook story videos and in order to download Facebook stories, you can just use the online website that will need the URL to the story to download the video.
Now, as these websites can be opened from both PC or mobile, you can download the Facebook videos on any device you want either it’s of Mac or Windows devices.
To download the Facebook stories online,
- Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account and the video feed.
- Step 2: Select the video you want to download and copy its link to your clipboard.
- Step 3: Now go to Chrome browser and on the search bar type for Facebook Video Download.
- Step 4: Open the Facebook video download site: FBDOWN and paste your link where ‘Enter URL‘ is mentioned.
- Step 5: The video will appear there once you enter the link.
- Step 6: Now you can download the video by clicking on the ‘Download‘ button and selecting the quality of the video as well.
That’s all to do to download Facebook videos online without using any tools.
How to Download Facebook Stories Anonymously?
Facebook users to download the Facebook stories of the people in their friend list anonymously has led to the development of some great and excellent apps that allow you to download the Facebook stories easily and anonymously.
I have seen there are many tools that can let you view the story videos on Facebook without him knowing that you’ve watched it. This is done by downloading the Facebook story video on your device and seeing it from the gallery.
Now, there are many tools like the one that can do this work very effectively. However, if the story is private then you may be required to log in with your Facebook credentials to allow the download but that still keeps it anonymous.
However, this is otherwise not possible while using the Facebook app itself. All you need to do is follow the steps provided below and at the end, you can download Facebook stories anonymously without letting them know.
- Step 1: This task cannot be performed without the help of a third-party app. Visit your Play Store and get AhaSave on your mobile.
- Step 2: Once you download the app, install it and allow all the required permissions asked by the app.
- Step 3: The next thing is to log in to your Facebook account through the third-party app with the login email and password.
- Step 4: Once you are logged in click on the story you want to view.
- Step 5: To download the story click on the ‘Download‘ option.
Now, finally, the selected story is downloaded and saved to your device storage. That’s all you have to follow to save and view the story videos anonymously and like this app there are many, so if you could not get it with this one try a different one.
How to Download Facebook Stories on Macbook?
If you are a Macbook user it may be a little challenging for you to download Facebook stories. But here we provide the easiest steps to download the Facebook stories on your macOS devices.
- Step 1: Open the browser and download and install the chrome extension, ‘Video Downloader Plus‘.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account.
- Step 3: Click on the story you want to download.
- Step 4: The extension will automatically provide you with the option of downloading the story.
- Step 5: The story will be downloaded and stored into the internal storage of your device.
That’s all you’ve to follow to download the story videos from macOS devices.
The Bottom Lines:
In this detailed guide, it is stated clearly that if you want to download the Facebook story videos then you have only two ways either download it online or use any tools (i.e. extensions or apps) but in both cases, you have to log in to Facebook and copy the video link at first to proceed download with the tools.
- Please enter a valid phone number on Facebook [FIXED]
- Download Facebook Locked Profile Picture Online
- How to Fix Facebook Dark Mode is not Working?
- How to Fix ‘Confirm Your Identity’ on Facebook?
- How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account?
- How to Fix if Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Code not Received?
- This account is also logged into Facebook on this device – FIXED
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- How to Recover your Facebook Account without Email or Phone?