You can bulk delete your Facebook posts from your account using the Facebook Page Post Manager tool. Users often face the issue where they find it time-consuming to go through each post to delete them on Facebook. But you don’t need to do it anymore because the tool of Facebook Page Post Manager helps you delete your old Facebook posts, also you can also delete, unhide comments, and unlike stuff on Facebook.
The different Facebook Page Post Manager tools that you can use are Social Book Post Manager, Delete My Posts, Delete Social Media Posts and Photos. These tools allow you to select a timeframe and then delete the post, picture, or videos belonging to that year or month. You can use these tools for personal profiles as well.
☛ You can follow a few steps to delete all Facebook posts at once, which would delete all of your Facebook posts in one click.
In this article, you’ll be able to know about the different Facebook Page Post Manager tools that you use to mass delete your Facebook posts and pictures.
What is a Facebook Page Post Manager?
Facebook Page post manager is an online tool that you can use for free to manage your Facebook profile’s posts.
- You can install this posts manager tool in a few clicks to use it for the deletion of your past Facebook posts.
- You no longer need to delete your old posts manually as it can be time-consuming and at the same time very boring.
- Instead, you can use this Facebook Page Post Manager tool to remove the old posts altogether, selecting the timeframe.
- Once you install this tool for using it, you’ll be taken to the Personal History tab where you need to enter the month and year whose posts you want to remove.
- It will launch a short scan and then remove the posts that you’ve posted in the selected timeframe.
Features of Facebook Page Post Manager:
- The tool is an extension of Google that you can use for mass deletion of your Facebook posts.
- Some of the Facebook Post Manage tools support unliking, unhiding of posts from a certain timeframe.
- You can change all your Facebook post’s privacy in one click using this tool.
- Untagging yourself from all posts that you were tagged in can also be done using this tool.
- You can use different keywords to search and perform different tasks using this tool.
Facebook Page Post Manager Extension
There are some listed tools that you can use to mass delete your Facebook stuff.
Different Facebook Page Post Manager tools and their features are mentioned below:
1. Social Book Post Manager
The Social Book Post Manager helps you in deleting your Facebook posts through the activity log of your Facebook profile. It not only allows you to delete bulk posts that are uploaded by you but also the posts that are uploaded by your friends where they’ve tagged you.
Here are the main features of this tool:
- You can hide or unhide all posts in one click using this tool.
- Even you can unlike all the posts you’ve liked before on Facebook altogether.
- It supports not only English but a few more languages.
- You can use the extension without paying a single penny.
- To delete bulk posts, you are provided with filters like Year, Month, Text Contains and Text Not Contains.
- The recent update has added the feature of pre-scan of the activity log.
Steps to Use:
Step 1: First of all, get the Social Book Post Manager extension on your chrome browser.
You need to log in to your Facebook account to get to the Activity Log.
Step 2: You’ll have to use the filters to select the posts that you want to delete.
Step 3: Next, you need to click the extension button on the interface.
Step 4: You can choose the Year, Month to delete the posts accordingly.
Step 5: Next, you need to click on the Delete button.
Step 6: The tool will scan your posts which can take some time.
Step 7: After scanning, you need to click the Confirm ‘OK’ button to delete it.
At last, you’ll see the total number of posts deleted in the report provided.
2. Delete Social Media Posts, Photos
This is another Google Chrome extension that can help you mass delete Facebook photos, posts, etc. Even it supports the deletion of Facebook page posts and fan page posts.
The tool has many helpful features that can help any user to manage their social media posts better and delete them together.
- It has a free trial feature too.
- It can delete posts that have been posted from your fan pages on Facebook.
- It can remove tags from Facebook posts.
- You can delete your messages altogether.
- You’ll need to use the English (US) language for using this tool.
- You can hide all the selected posts from the timeline too in case you don’t want to delete them.
Steps to Use:
The steps to use this tool are mentioned below:
Step 1: First of all, get the Delete Social Media Posts, Photos extension on your Google Chrome browser.
Open the Facebook application.
Step 2: You’ll need to click on Settings and Privacy to proceed with the steps.
Step 3: There you’ll see the option Activity Log. Click on it.
Step 4: On the next page, you need to click on Your Post.
Step 5: It will take you to the Activity Log, where you’ll need to click on Activity Log.
Step 6: Start the extension tool.
Step 7: You can use filters to select and choose the posts you want to delete and proceed by clicking on Yes, Delete Activity. It will delete your pictures and posts from the selected period.
3. Delete My Posts on Facebook
To delete your Facebook posts in mass or altogether, this tool is the right one to use. It has some of the advanced features that can save a lot of time for you by deleting or clearing them all together in one click.
- Remove all old posts altogether from your timeline, profile, and history with a single click.
- It can clear your comments on posts including pictures, videos too.
- You can delete your likes and reactions to others’ posts completely.
- The tool supports the deletion of posts from not only Facebook but other apps too.
- It can erase your events responses, Marketplace listings, and ratings.
- It can clear your whole search history and the videos that you’ve watched.
- It can delete and untag yourself from all the comments in which people have tagged you.
Steps to Use:
Step 1: First of all, get the Delete My Posts on Facebook extension on your Google Chrome browser.
After you open the extension, you’ll be able to see the filter button that says All Years. You need to click on it to select the timeframe.
Step 2: It will ask you to select the category of content you want to delete by toggling the buttons next to each.
Step 3: You can select the Posts, Photos and Videos, Comments, etc and then click on Start.
Step 4: It will scan for your items to find and delete them.
After the deletion, it will notify the number of deleted items. Click on Done.
4. Delete all Posts on Fan/ Business Page
If you have a lot of business and fan page posts on Facebook that you want to delete altogether, this is the tool you should use.
It doesn’t act on personal or private profiles but only for the business pages, you can use this tool.
- You can install the tool for free and use this for the deletion of fan page posts or business page posts.
- It’s available as a Google extension that is free for all.
- The interface is simple to understand and use.
- You can filter out the specific pages and choose a timeframe of months or years to delete the posts.
- It can delete posts, videos, photos all in one click after you select the items.
- It supports languages like English, Deutsch, Norsk, etc.
Steps to Use:
Step 1: First of all, get the Delete all posts on fan/business page extension on your Google Chrome browser.
Step 2: Next, open your Facebook Business account.
Step 3: You need to head on to the Publishing Tool of Facebook to start with the process.
Step 4: You’ll be able to select the timeframe and the activities by manually selecting them, or you can select them all together.
Step 5: Next, run the extension by clicking on the button next to the start icon.
Step 6: You’ll be able to see the Delete All posts button.
It will scan and delete all the posts that you’ve selected from your Facebook account.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the different Facebook Page Post Manager tools that you can use to delete your Facebook accounts posts altogether. These tools can delete your Facebook pictures, comments, posts, videos, and reactions from your account’s history and activity log all in one click.
- How to Fix ‘Confirm Your Identity’ on Facebook?
- How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account?
- How to Fix if Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Code not Received?
- This account is also logged into Facebook on this device – FIXED
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- How to Recover your Facebook Account without Email or Phone?
- How to Make All Photos Private On Facebook at Once?
- How to Hide and Unhide Messages on Facebook Messenger?
- How to See Who Viewed Your Featured Photos on Facebook?