Facebook profile pictures use size and dimensions of 170 x 170 pixels on desktops, 128 x 128 pixels on smartphones, and 36 x 36 on most mobile browsers. To get a full image without cropping, use an image that is at least 400 x 400 pixels with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
While uploading the full image on the Facebook profile picture, Facebook may crop the image. Usually, image crops from the face and bottom do not look good and reduce the impression of your profile.
To resize the Facebook profile picture, first, open the image resizer tool. Then upload the image and convert it to 170 * 170 pixels, you can resize the image according to the Facebook profile picture frame size and display any images on the profile without cropping.
☛ There are a few steps if you want to skip cropping Facebook profile pictures manually.
In this article, we have searched and created the list of the six best apps to resize images for Facebook profile pictures. However, all apps on our list are quite easy to use. We still add the step-by-step guide of each app to resize any image.
Facebook Profile Picture Resize Apps for Android
The below is the list of Apps to Resize an image for Facebook profile picture without cropping for Android devices.
1. Image Size – Photo Resizer
With the super easy interface for Android, the Facebook profile picture can be resized in formats of pixels, mm, inches and cms.
- Super easy interface for editing and 4.3-star rating.
- Different resizing options, i.e., cm, mm, pixels and inches.
- Resolution and percentage features for resizing.
⦿ Steps to Use Image Size App:
- First of all, install the Image Size – Photo Resizer app on your Android.
- Open Image size app and allow permission for media.
- Now, click on the white color square icon in the middle of the screen
- Then, choose the image you want to resize for your Facebook profile picture.
- Further, enter the pixels to resize it. Besides, you can also resize images in cm, mm, inches format.
- However, you can use additional tools to edit features in images.
- Finally, tap the download icon from the left bottom of your screen.
2. Photo & Picture Resizer
This Android app resizes images in specific formats without affecting quality.
- Rating is 4.4 stars.
- Keep the aspect ratio.
- Can replace the original photo with a resized image.
- Not affect image quality.
⦿ Steps to Use Photo & Picture Resizer:
- First of all, install Photo & Picture Resizer app on your mobile.
- Open the app and tap “Skip” for the tutorial.
- Next, tap “Continue with ads” to use without the premium version.
- Then, give permission to media access.
- Tap “Select photo” and choose the image you want to resize.
- Then, tap the “Resize“.
- Now, choose the percentage, width×height, file size, and resolution for resizing the image to adjust in Facebook profile photo format.
- However, you can choose custom in each option if you are confused about what size to choose and close the ad pop-up.
Finally, tap the share icon from the top right corner of the screen to share or save the image.
PicsArt may seem like a photo editor app, but its resize feature is astonishing for resizing the Facebook profile pictures or any other images too.
- Resize for the high-quality image, offer many features.
- Maintain lower image resolution and provide high picture quality.
- 4.2 Star rating, and work in both Android and iOS devices.
⦿ Step to Use PicsArt:
- Firstly, Open PicsArt and tap “continue to app”.
- Then, tap the “+” icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Further, choose “Edit a photo.”
- After selecting the image, tap on the “tools” button.
- Here you have many tools like resize, crop, motion, rotate, etc. Tap on the “Resize”
- Further, enter the custom values in width and height to resize an image and select “resize” for confirmation.
- Finally, tap on the arrow icon from the top left of your screen and save or share the image.
Facebook Profile Picture Resizer for iOS
Just look at these below apps to resize the Facebook profile picture without cropping on iOS devices.
1. Image Resizer – Resize Photos
To resize Facebook profile pictures without a crop, use this app for particular specific photo size. In this section, this image Resizer has some useful features that you are looking for, like Specify the output format, measurements, pixels, and much more.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Resize the image in square and other ratios
- customized width and height
- Rating is 3.1 stars.
⦿ Step to Use Image Resizer:
- First of all, install the Image Resizer – Resize Photos app from app store on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the “Image Resizer” after download from the app store on iPhone.
- Now, Tap into the top-left corner and select your picture.
- Then, Type the size to set indicate the width & height
- Finally, Go and tap the save button in the Bottom-Left corner.
2. Photoshop Mix
To resize and crop pictures, you need to use third-party apps to help you out. In this section, a Facebook profile picture resizing app will help you. Only download and follow the steps, then upload.
- 4.7-star rating and easy to use.
- Make a copy of editing and original copy stay untouched.
- Works on all iOS devices
- Edit the image within seconds with a quick fix tool.
⦿ Steps to Use Photoshop Mix:
- Open the “Photoshop Mix” app.
- Now, Tap and Select the image for resizing your Facebook profile picture without cropping.
- Then, enter according to your pixels and shape
- Further, Drag your finger to resize to picture,
- However, you can pinch features to scale & correct size.
- Finally, Tap into the checkmark in the bottom right.
While uploading profile pictures on Facebook, they crop images that you wouldn’t want like that. This iPhone app has several useful features like expand images, tone correction, framing or sharpening images, and much more.
- Resize option on each image export.
- You can add an image with filter edit, crop, and expand.
- Rating is 3.7 out of 5 star.
- Works on both Android and iOS.
⦿ Steps to Use Snapseed:
- Open the “Snapseed” app on iPhone.
- Now, Click and Go to select an image for resizing.
- Then, to upload profile picture without cropping, choose the tools section.
- Further, Expand the picture according to you.
- Finally, Click on the checkmark to save or share the image.
The Bottom Lines:
This article shows the top 6 apps for resizing the Facebook profile picture in Android and iOS devices. In addition, this article includes the features and descriptions for the app. Also, in each app, there are step guides for how you can use and resize the image.
- Get Unblocked from the Marketplace on Facebook – Steps
- How to Remove the Restriction on Facebook Account?
- Facebook Story Downloader – Online
- See What Groups Someone is In on Facebook – 2021
- View Facebook Stories Anonymously – Without Them Knowing
- Facebook Profile Picture Resize Apps – Without Cropping
- How to Create a Facebook Avatar? – Own Facebook Avatar
- How to Change Font Size or Style in Facebook Post?
- Parallel Space Facebook or WhatsApp not Working – FIXED
- Remove Frame from the Facebook Profile Picture – Method