Your Quick Answer:
- To find your email address associated with your Twitter account, you must first go to your Twitter app and log in. Then you have to go to the “Me” icon in the menu bar.
- Now you have to tap on the Settings icon and then the “Settings and privacy” option. Now tap on “Account”. You have to go to “Email” and see under the “Current” section; you will find your current email ID there.
- Someone else can easily find your email ID only if you add it to the Twitter bio of your account. They can also directly DM you and ask you for your email. However, they cannot find it in any other way without your consent.
- “Twitter Email Finder extension” is an extension tool for Chrome and is used to find the email IDs of social media users.
Find the Email Address Associated with Your Twitter Account:
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the app and log in
The first step you have to follow to find the email address associated with your Twitter account is to go to the Twitter app from the home screen of your mobile device. Log in to your account using your email or username and password.
Once you are logged in, you will be looking at your feed now in the Home icon of the menu bar. This is the area where you can see the tweets of the friends and celebrities you follow.
Note: Ensure your internet connection is strong so the process can be carried out smoothly.
Step 2: Go to the “Me” icon
Once you are in the Twitter app and have logged in to your account, you will notice that there is a menu bar at the bottom of the screen with five icons, each serving its designated purpose.
You will notice the “Me” icon on the right-most part of the menu bar. Tap on this. Once you are in the “Me” section, you will see your past tweets, likes, Followers list, and everything else related to your account that is meant for other people to see.
Step 3: Go to the Settings icon
Now that you are in the “Me” section of Twitter, you will notice that this area is dedicated to information about your account and activity. Here, you will find a Settings icon symbolized by a gear.
This will be located opposite the profile photo, on the right side of the screen. It is the left-most icon of the three icons, including “Edit profile” to the right.
You have to tap on the Settings icon. Tapping on this icon will lead you to a tab full of options related to changes you can make regarding your account and options for logging out, etc.
Step 4: Go to “Settings and privacy”
Now that you are in the “Settings” section of Twitter, you will notice that under this icon, the first option is the one that says “Settings and privacy”. You have to tap on it.
Tapping on this option will lead you to the “Settings and privacy” tab of Twitter which contains options to help you change the settings related to your user account specifically as well as the general settings related to the app, for example, options like “Timeline”, “Display and sound”, “Privacy and safety”, etc.
Step 5: Go to “Account”> “Email”
When you are under the “Settings and privacy” section of the Settings icon, you will see that among all the options, one (the first option) says “Account”. You have to tap on this option.
Tapping on this option will lead you to the settings related to your account. There will be multiple options like “Username”, “Phone number”, “Security”, etc. Here you will find an option that says “Email”. There will be an arrow beside it to denote that you can tap on this option, and it will lead you to an entirely new related tab where you may or may not decide to make changes. You have to tap on this “Email” option.
Step 6: Look at the Current section
Now that you are in the “Email” section under “Account”, you will notice that the tab you opened is called “Add email” which means that you can use this section to change your email ID.
There will be a blue “Next” option to save such changes at the bottom of the screen. However, the first option will be “Current”; beside it, you will notice an email ID. This is the email ID currently associated with your Twitter account unless you decide to return to this section and change your email ID.
Video on How to Find the Email Address Associated with Your Twitter Account:
The Bottom Lines:
You can easily find your email ID associated with your Twitter account by looking for it on the app itself. You don’t have to use any third-party tools to find it out. It is also a straightforward method. Therefore, hopefully, you now know how to find your email ID from Twitter.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can you Find Someone Else’s Twitter Email Address?
Yes, you can easily find someone’s Twitter email address. If the email ID is mentioned in the bio of the Twitter account, you can easily copy it and use it for whatever purpose you need it for.
This is likely for business accounts and such. Someone who uses Twitter to stay up to date with the news will not mention their email id in their Twitter bio. If this is the case, you can go to the Direct messages and send the person a message asking for their email ID. Make sure you specify the reasons why you need them.
2. What is ‘Twitter email Finder Extension’?
“Twitter email Finder Extension” is a tool; more specifically, it is a Chrome extension. It is used to find the email ID of someone they have added to their social media accounts. You need to download it and allow it access and go to accounts on Twitter whose email IDs you wish to know.
It helps you find emails without needing your Twitter account; thus, it is very safe. There is also no limit on the number of Twitter users whose emails you can find. Therefore “Twitter email Finder Extension” is a Chrome extension that anyone can easily use to find the email IDs of Twitter users.
- How To Connect Facebook To Twitter
- How to Reactivate Deleted Twitter Account
- Check Twitter Username – Availability Checker
- Can Others See Who I Follow On Twitter?
- How To Unfollow Inactive Twitter Accounts
- How To Find Out Who Is Behind A Fake Twitter Account
- Check Who Unfollowed Me On Twitter
- How To Find Out What Email Is Associated With Twitter Account
- Twitter Block List Checker – How Many People Blocked You
- How To See Deleted Twitter Accounts