Your Quick Answer:
To find the email address from a LinkedIn username, you’ll need to click on the Contact info option on the LinkedIn profile page of the user.
You can also export your LinkedIn connections to find out their email address. You’ll be able to receive mail from where you can download the Contact information of your connections.
Finding the website of the company from the LinkedIn profile is another way to get the email address. If you visit the company’s website, then you might be able to find the email address there.
You can use many available chrome extensions to find the email addresses. ContactOut, Gem.io, Signal Hire, Find that email, etc are some of the best ones to use. You can even use the hunter.io, and Swordfish AI tools to find the email address of any company.
Importing your phone contacts on the LinkedIn application will help find the accounts associated with those phone numbers.
How To Get Personal Email Address From LinkedIn:
There are some ways that you can implement in order to find the email address from your LinkedIn username. Let’s try these below:
1. From the LinkedIn profile
If you want to find the email address of any user, you can get it from his LinkedIn profile. That’s the easiest way to get hold of someone’s email address. You’ll need to send the user a connection request.
Only after the user accepts your connection request and you share a first-degree connection with him or her on LinkedIn, you’ll be able to browse his or LinkedIn profile to get the email address.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
The following points have the detailed steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: Open the LinkedIn application and then search for the user whose email address you want to get.
Step 2: On the profile page, you’ll be able to see an option Contact info in blue.
Step 3: Immediately a new page will appear on the screen where they’ll display the user’s Contact info like website, address, email, etc.
Step 4: Only when the user has chosen to show the email to the public, it will be shown under the Contact info section.
Step 5: Even check the profile’s bio section to see if you can get the email from there because some users put their email address as their bio.
2. Exporting LinkedIn Connections
Another way of finding out the email address of a LinkedIn user is by exporting your connections. This is usually helpful when you want to send emails to people with whom you’re connected on LinkedIn.
However, this method has a downside because not everyone wants his or her email address to be shown on the profile. LinkedIn allows users to choose whether they want to display their email addresses on their profile or not. As many would not want that, you might not get the email address of some of the users at all.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
The points below have the details you need to know and perform:
Step 1: You need to head on to the My Network Tab section that’s on the left side of the screen and then click on Your Connections.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to click on Manage synced and imported contacts that you’ll find on the right section of the page.
Step 3: On the next page click on ‘Want something in particular?’.
Step 4: You’ll need to select those files that you’re most interested in.
Step 5: Next, you’ll have to select then Connections.
Step 6: Click on the option ‘Request archive’.
Step 7: You’ll need to enter your account’s password to proceed forward.
You will see pending for a whole.
Step 8: Within a few minutes, you’ll receive an email with an attached link.
Step 9: You’ll need to open the link to download the data in it.
3. Search on Google
Searching the linked website on Google can also help you find the email address of the company. On LinkedIn, if you need to find an email from a username, you’ll need to first look for the website of the company on their LinkedIn profile.
After visiting the website of the company, you need to look out to see if any Gmail address of the company is given on the website or not.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
The points below have the required steps that you’ll have to follow:
Step 1: Open the LinkedIn application.
Step 2: Next, search for the company’s profile by its name.
Step 3: Enter & open into the LinkedIn profile.
Step 4: If any website link is connected to the profile, you’ll be able to get the option Visit Website.
Step 5: But if there’s no website link, you’ll need to look for the link in the bio.
Step 6: Next, search for the @website.com on Google.
After entering the website, check the site, especially the About section to see if they’re provided any Gmail address of the company on the website or not.
4. ContactOut Chrome Extension
One of the best and most useful email finder tools is the ContactOut Chrome Extension. It helps in finding anyone’s email address along with their phone number.
Till today, the tool has been able to find out more than one billion email addresses and most of them are accurate. This tool is perfect for outreaching the fields of marketing, and sales.
Here you’ll be able to know about its features:
◘ The tool can be installed for free.
◘ It’s available both in a free version and a premium version. If you want to get the premium version, you’ll need to upgrade to the free version by paying a few bucks.
◘ It offers 20 search credits for one month.
◘ The free tool can find out to up to 50 contacts in a month. This includes the email address as well as the phone number of the user.
◘ After upgrading it to premium, you’ll be able to find the email address and phone numbers of more than 50 users in a month.
◘ This tool helps in finding all the saved leads in one place.
◘ It automatically searches other social media profiles of the user to broaden the AI.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download and install the extension from the Web Store and then add it to Chrome.
Step 2: Next, get into LinkedIn by searching it on Google Chrome.
Step 3: Then for the user whose email address you want to know.
Step 4: On the top right corner of the screen, you’ll be able to see the ContactOut icon.
Step 5: If you click on the ContactOut icon, you’ll be able to see the user’s phone number, email address, other social media profile links, etc.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the different ways that you can use to find the email address from LinkedIn’s Username. You can find the email address in the Contact Info section of the profile. But it’s upon the user to decide whether he or she wants it to be shown on the profile or not.
You can also export your LinkedIn connections to find the email address. You can do it directly from the app. Even, looking for the company’s email on its website is another way to find the mail address, but if you do that you need to find the company’s website first. Lastly, you can also use the ContactOut tool that’s a Chrome Extension to find the email address from a LinkedIn username.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to get contact info from LinkedIn without connection?
- You can use other tools and chrome extensions to find out the email address or other contact information from LinkedIn without connections.
- You can use the email finder tool named Hunter.io to search and find the emails of any company. You’ll need to enter the company name and the tool will find out the email addresses associated with that name.
- You can use the Swordfish AI for finding out the email and phone numbers of users in no time. It can find both personal as well as professional business email addresses. It’s a tool that works with popular social media profiles like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Another contact information finding tool that you can use is the Signal Hire tool. It’s a Chrome Extension that is specially designed to find out business contact information.
- All the details that are presented to you by the tool are verified, updated, and accurate. It offers 10 free credits in a month, one for each search.
2. Free LinkedIn email finder extension?
Three of the best extensions that you can use are:
- Gem.com is one of the best Chrome extensions that you can use for finding out the email address of any LinkedIn user without any connections. It allows the Contact information to be saved in the pdf form too.
- Another useful email address finder is the Find that email. It’s a Chrome Extension that you can use only for finding the email address of the users and not the phone number. It can also be used as an email verifier and bulk email finder too.
- Improver is a Google Chrome extension that you can download from the Web Store and then add to Chrome. It helps in finding out the personal emails as well as the current phone number of any user. Even an extra function of this tool is to match the eligible candidates to your open jobs too.
3. How to find phone contacts on LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn allows users to import their phone contacts on the LinkedIn application so that the accounts associated with those phone numbers can be found.
- While importing the contact to LinkedIn, you’ll need to provide permission to the application so that it can have access to your device contact book.
- If you want to find phone contacts on LinkedIn, you need to first upload them on the application.
- After uploading the contact, you’ll be able to get two options: Invite and Connections. You can invite those contacts who are not on LinkedIn to create an account there.
- You can establish LinkedIn connections with the user from your phone contacts who already have an account.
- LinkedIn Contact Finder: How To Get Contact Info From LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Lookup: How To Find LinkedIn Profile By Email Or Phone
- LinkedIn Search: How To Find LinkedIn Profile By Image Search
- LinkedIn ID Finder: How To Find Someone’s LinkedIn ID
- LinkedIn Profile Lookup: How To Find LinkedIn Profile By Username
- LinkedIn Email Finder: How to Find Someone’s Email on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Fake Checker: How To Tell If LinkedIn Profile Is Fake
- LinkedIn Search By Name: How To Find Someone On LinkedIn By Name
- LinkedIn User Lookup: How To Find Someone On LinkedIn Using Email
- LinkedIn Email Finder: How To Find Someone’s Email On LinkedIn