Your Quick Answer:
- To find Instagram users near you, you can search for the location in the search bar of the Instagram application.
- Next, click on the Places category. Then click on the location from the results.
- You’ll be able to find the Top and Recent posts from the location.
- Click on a post. Then click on the user’s name who has uploaded the post to see the profile of a nearby user.
- You can even use the Insta Finder application and the Neargram- Nearby Instagram users app to find the nearby account from your location.
You can also find the location of any Instagram user by stalking the profile to see the tagged locations in the posts. Seeing the tagged locations, you’ll be able to get an idea of the user’s home country.
Sometimes users on Instagram often add their country to the bio of their profile. You’ll be able to find or know their location from the bio too.
Apps to find nearby users on Instagram:
Try the following apps:
1. Finder: (Android)
If you’re trying to find the users from a certain location, you can use the Finder application to do that. This application is free and is compatible with Android.
Here’s a list of the features this application provides:
- It can help you find pictures based on location.
- You’ll be able to locate users according to their places.
- The application provides you access to an inbuilt Google map for targeting any spot.
- The results can cover up to 5000 meters from the set location.
- The interface of the application is very user-friendly.
- It doesn’t consume much space.
- The application allows you to filter the search results according to your preferences.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the Insta Finder application.
Step 2: You’ll need to log in to your Instagram account from the app.
Step 3: Click on the Track random users then click on the map icon.
Step 4: Next, you will see the Nearby users on the next page.
You’ll be able to find the pictures that are posted from the pointed location.
Video on How to Find Instagram Users Near Me:
2. Instagram App:
Instagram itself provides an option to search for nearby users. This helps you to search for users from a specific location at a time. The nearby feature of Instagram is to find users and photos that have been posted from the searched places.
This method can work both for iOS and Android users.
When you’re searching for a place, you’ll be able to find the top as well as the recent post that has been uploaded from the searched location. If you open the posts from these locations, you’ll be able to see the name of the user who has posted the picture from the searched location. This is how you’ll be able to find the accounts that are near to your location on Instagram.
Here are the steps you’ll find the steps to find users by nearby users:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the Instagram application.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to log in to your Instagram account by entering your login credentials.
Step 3: Then, click on the magnifying glass and then enter the location you want to search for in the input box.
Step 4: Next, it will display the results. You’ll need to click on the Places category.
Step 5: Then, from the search results, you’ll need to click on the location you want to search for.
Step 6: You’ll be displayed with two columns: Top and Recent.
Step 7: You need to click on one post and then click on the username who has posted the picture/ video.
Step 8: Using this method, open one by one posts individually to find out the users near your location.
3. NearGram – Nearby Instagram Users:
Another useful application that can help you find the Instagram user from a nearby location is NearGram – Nearby Instagram users app. This application provides the location service to list the accounts within 5 km of your current location.
You can get the application for free from the web. It also has a premium membership that offers a full trial period of one week.
- This application is built with an advanced location service that helps you find accounts from any location.
- It can find old as well as new pictures posted from any location.
- You can also use this application for sorting accounts from the nearest to the farthest location within 5km.
- The application never tells you the exact location of any account but shows you the area from which the account belongs.
- It’s great for establishing friendships and meeting new people.
- You’ll be able to chat with the account near your location from this application.
- It has a 24/7 helpline for users.
- You’ll be able to file complaints and grievances against users to this application’s help box.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the NearGram- Nearby Instagram users app.
Step 2: Next, connect it with your Instagram account by logging into your account from the app
Step 3: Scan for the nearby account.
Step 4: It will display a list of accounts near you.
Step 5: You’ll be able to see a blue button that states their distance from your location.
Step 6: Click on each of the accounts to see their profile. You’ll be able to send messages to them too.
🔯 How to see posts from nearby locations on Instagram?
You can see the pictures and videos posted from a location. The posts are classified into two groups: Top and Recent.
You’ll need to search for the location on the search bar of Instagram and then get into the Places category to see the results related to the searched location. Then from the result list, you’ll need to click on any particular location and you’ll be able to see the top post from the location. Scroll down the section to see all the posts from the location one after another.
If you want to see the recent pictures or videos posted from the searched location, you need to get into the Recent column and then scroll through the section.
🔯 How to find the location of different users on Instagram?
You can find the location of different users on Instagram. On Instagram, a user can add a location tag to a post. If you want to find the location of an account, you can stalk the profile of any user to find the locations tagged in the posts. From the tagged locations, you’ll be able to find the country or the area to which the user or the owner of the account belongs.
Sometimes users of Instagram add their location or country to the bio of their profiles. Therefore, you can also stalk the bio section of the profile to find the location of the user.
🏷 How to Find nearby Instagram users?
You can find users from different locations on Instagram. You need to search for the location and then enter the Places category. From the results, you’ll need to click on the location and then click on a post from the location. Next, you need to enter the profile of the user who has posted the picture or the video of the post to see the profile of the nearby user.
If you’re looking to find people near you, you can use the dating and meeting apps. These apps are available on both Google Play Store and App Store. You need to install any of these apps on your device and then run a scan to find the profiles near your location. Some of the popular dating apps are Bumble, OkCupid, etc. You can use the social media apps like Instagram too find users nearby your location too.
- How To Find Instagram User Information With User ID
- How To Delete All Instagram Posts At Once
- How To Direct Message On Instagram On Chrome
- How To View Secret Conversations On Instagram
- Why Won’t Instagram Let Me Like Posts
- How To Recover Deleted Instagram Messages
- If You View Someone’s Video On Instagram Will He Know?
- How To Know If Someone Deactivated Or Deleted Their Instagram
- How To See Instagram Followers Without An Account
- How To Copy My Instagram Profile Link On Android
- How To Find Recently Deleted On Instagram
- How To Stop Instagram From Suggesting Your Accounts In Contacts?
- Best Private Instagram Story Downloader Tools
- How to Download Instagram Video – FIXED Bad URL Timestamp
- How To Apply Instagram Filters To Existing Photos