Your Quick Answer:
You can find the motherboard model information from the Window System Information or by using the Command prompt.
Tools like CPU-Z, Speccy, etc might help the user to know about the motherboard details without opening the case.
You can find out about the model of your motherboard but you need to act according to some steps to get the information.
There are a few online tools that can help you know about your motherboard model without opening the hardware.
In the article, you’ll find all sorts of information and techniques about how you can know about your motherboard model without opening the case. You’ll also get to know about the features of these tools and the steps to act. All the techniques and methods are mentioned in a detailed yet comprehensive manner for you.
Find your Motherboard Model without Opening the case
There are a few methods that you can try in order to find the motherboard model details directly from the Windows PC:
1. Window System Information:
You can know about your motherboard details from the system information window. This trick is a simple one that lets you know about the details of your hardware without opening the case.
It provides you with all and every detail about your software and hardware. To do this or follow this technique, is a much easier way or rather a technique to find out all the details about the device.
In order to find the system information,
- Switch on your computer. Then search for System Information by typing msinfo32 on the run or you can open typing Window + R.
- You’ll be able to see and find out all the details about your motherboard model number along with the other details like the motherboard manufacturer. It will provide you with all the necessary details about your software.
- You will be able to see the left sections with the categories of details. On the right-hand side of the screen, you’ll get all the information and details in a column manner.
You can also get to know all the other details about components, and software by clicking on that specific option at the left section of the screen.
2. Using Command Prompt:
If you’re thinking of methods of tricks to know about your motherboard model without opening the case, you can do it if you know about the trick. It’s easier and simpler to follow and it won’t require you to download or set up any tool or software to do so.
It’s just a trick or shortcut way to know about your motherboard model or other details about your device. It’s using the command prompt or called CMD, you can just do it using or pressing a combination of keys and you’re good to go.
To find the motherboard information using the Comand prompt,
- First of all, you need to Switch on your computer or laptop to start the process.
- To command, you need to right-click on the START MENU. Now you’re ready to command.
- In the search box type the command.
- In the following line, you’ll find a command in bold which is exactly what you have to command or type:
wmic baseboard get product,Manufacturer,version,serialnumber
Now you’ll find the result window flashing on your screen with all the necessary information. You’ll get to know about your motherboard model number from there with a lot of other information as well.
Find Motherboard Details using Third-party tools:
If you’re looking for tools that can help you know your motherboard model details, there are several tools that you can use.
Over here you’ll get the names of the best ones that can help you know your motherboard’s model number.
1. CPU- Z:
The tool CPU-Z has a lot of advanced features for the user which would let you know about various detailed information.
It helps the user know about the motherboard’s model details in an easier way.
- It provides the user with real-time measurements of each of the core’s internal things.
- It’s a system that also shows the memory details.
- It has a prominent mainboard and a chipset.
- It has the SPD feature which shows the user about the memory type, size, timing, and module specifications.
🔴 Steps To Use:
- Download the tool on your device and then open it.
- You’ll see the option Mainboard. Click on it and they’ll provide you with all the detailed information.
- You’ll be able to see your motherboard model information on the screen.
It is another third-party tool you can use to know about your motherboard model without opening the case.
You can either just look at the summary for the information or you can know about it in detail. You’ll be able to love various issues using it.
- It has a very intuitive user interface.
- The tool has a snapshot feature.
- It shows all and every information about the model.
- It displays all information about process brand, model, hard drive sizes, amount of memory, etc.
🔴 Steps To Use:
- Download Speccy from Google and set it up to use.
- You’ll find the tool is analyzing the information just after you open it and then after a few seconds, it will display to you.
- On the left section click on the option Motherboard and you’ll get all the details flashed right on your screen.
3. Belarc Advisor:
This tool has some advanced features along with mother details to help the users.
It displays the informational details in the web browser.
The following list has all the details about it:
- It builds a full profile of information about the software and hardware.
- It shows the status of the antivirus also.
- It displays the network inventory in detail.
🔴 Steps To Use:
To check motherboard information,
- Download Belarc advisor searching from Google.
- Double-click on the file to open it.
- At first grant access to the tool to complete the analyzing process.
- You’ll get the result displayed in the web browser with all the details.
- There you’ll also be able to see the information about your device’s motherboard.
The Bottom Lines:
The techniques highlighted over here will let you know about the ways you can find your motherboard model without opening the case. The third-party tools even have a lot of advanced features mentioned over here for you to know. All the details of executing the method are served to you in a precise yet clear manner.
- Best Bold Text Generator Tools Online
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- Find Out Who Is Calling You – Reverse Phone Lookup Sites
- How To Print Documents When You Don’t Have Printer
- Test Monitor Refresh Rate – Best Tools To Start
- Is It Legal To Change IMEI Number – Know The Disadvantages
- How To Add Album Art To Mp3 File
- How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number Without Calling
- Pinger Number Lookup – Search TextFree Number Details
- How To Copy Text From Protected Website – Chrome/Android