Your Quick Answer:
- To go live on TikTok without 1k followers, you’ll need to first contact TikTok and request this issue.
- You need to click on Report a Problem from the Settings section to launch the report to add the Live option to your profile.
- As TikTok has the rule that you’ll need to have at least 1k followers to go live on the platform, you need to grow your followers by being consistent, posting regular content, etc.
- On TikTok, you cannot cast live streams if you don’t have 1k followers but you can join the live streams of other people if the host permits you by accepting your request.
- You’ll only get the Live option on TikTok if you’re above 15 years and have at least 1k followers on your TikTok account.
- You can combine more than one video by clicking on Uploads and then and then select two different videos. You need to adjust them and then upload them to your profile.
How to Go Live on TikTok Without 1000 Followers?
There are mainly two methods if you want to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers:
1. Contact TikTok & Report a problem
If you don’t have the Live option on your profile you need to report it to the TikTok authority. You’ll have to request them to add the Live option to your profile.
Tiktok has the guidelines where the users who have at least 1k followers will only be able to do live sessions on the TikTok platforms. But if you’re a small creator with less than one thousand followers and in need of the Live option, you have to inform them about it by launching a report and then wait for their reply.
While you’re launching a report, you need to make sure that the language or the words you’re using is polite and not at all rude.
The steps below can show you how to report a problem on TikTok:
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the TikTok app.
Step 2: Next, first, check for the Live option on your camera screen. If you don’t find it, you’ll need to head on and click on the Profile icon.
Step 3: You need to click on the three lines icon and then click on Report a Problem by scrolling down the list.
Step 4: Then you’ll click on LIVE.
Step 5: On the next page, you’ll see a message icon at the top right of the screen click on it.
Step 6: Next, again click on the message icon and then write the request to add the Live option to your profile in the message box.
Step 7: After you’re done explaining the issue in a short and simple way, submit it by clicking on Report.
2. Grow Your Followers
The straightforward way to go live on TikTok is to have at least a thousand followers. Although to the newbies of TikTok, it might sound too many, by following the correct techniques to grow your followers, you’ll be able to gain 1000 in a very short span.
Look below to find some of the best strategies you can follow and use to grow your TikTok followers:
- You need to know your target audience. You should create and post content specifically for those audiences. Trying content on different niches can hamper growth, therefore never do that. Stay fixed on any one niche.
- Choose to educate as well as entertain your audience. Content that is funny, and entertaining as well as educating gains more views than any other type.
- Play and participate in the trends. TikTok challenges are the biggest trends. Viewers and followers increase considerably when content is related to the trending challenges. Trends also help you set your brand apart.
- Be consistent in creating content. You need to create lots of content and post them regularly on your account so that your viewers get to see new content regularly.
- Use trending hashtags effectively. Hashtags make it easy to find similar content, therefore, know the trendiest hashtags and use them on your videos so that people can find your content too when they search for that particular hashtag.
- Know the right time to post content on TikTok. The right time is when your audiences are most likely to stay online. It could be the late afternoon, evening, or night. While it will take some time to find the right time, you’ll need to take some trials to find the perfect hour.
Can You Go Live on TikTok without 1000 Followers?
Tiktok has the protocol where its users can’t cast live stream unless he or she has at least 1000 followers on their account. It’s the minimum requirement that you need to fulfill to go live on the platform. If you’re a new user, it won’t be safe for you to disobey the guidelines set by TikTok.
You need to post content and gain at least 1000 to start casting live sessions from your account to interact with your audience. The live sessions are the best opportunity to promote your business, content, etc.
But if you want to desperately go live on TikTok try to send a request to the TikTok community and wait for their response. Even you can join others’ live streams. The screen splits into two and you’ll be able to able to join the live stream if the host of the live accepts your request. Even you can record a video and post it on your TikTok account saying something short and sweet to your followers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How Many Followers Do You Need to Go Live on TikTok?
On TikTok, it’s necessary to have at least one thousand followers to go live on the platform. Unless you gave one thousand followers, you won’t be able to host live streams from your profile. This protocol of TikTok is a little different from many other social media platforms.
However, you can join others’ live streams from your profile if the host accepts your request. Reaching one thousand followers on TikTok isn’t very hard. You can easily achieve it within a few months only if you post interesting content regularly.
After you reach the milestone of 1k followers, you’ll be able to live by clicking on the + icon and then clicking on Live to cast the live stream.
2. Why don’t I have the live option on TikTok?
If you can’t find the live option on TikTok it’s because your account didn’t meet the conditions required to go live on TikTok.
- You need to be above 16 years old to get the live option or go live from your TikTok account.
- You also need to be from a country where the application of TikTok is allowed to use and isn’t banned.
- If you don’t have at least 1000 followers, TikTok won’t provide you with the live option
- The virtual gift exchange during the live sessions is allowed for users who are at least 18 years of age. It’s important to know about the app’s guidelines regarding live streams or else your account might get banned.
3. How do I combine two TikTok videos?
You can combine two videos on TikTok and then upload them to your profile.
- To do that, you need to simply open the TikTok application and then click on the plus icon.
- It will open up the camera screen. For this method, you don’t need to capture videos rather you’ll need to click on the Upload option that’s next to the capture button.
- You need to select two separate videos and click on Next(2).
- Adjust the clips to combine them in one single video. Then you can upload it on your TikTok profile.
- You can add more than two videos also.
- How to Find Favorites on TikTok?
- How to Tag Someone on TikTok after Posting?
- How to Fix ‘Too many attempts. Try again later’ on TikTok?
- How to Crop TikTok Video without Watermark?
- How to Fix TikTok Couldn’t Upload Video Saved to Drafts?
- How to Go Live on TikTok without 1000 Followers?
- How to Find Saved Videos on TikTok?
- Why is the Repost Option Not Showing on TikTok? – How To Fix
- How to Check Who Viewed your TikTok Profile?
- How To Fix TikTok is Not Working?