Snapchat won’t allow one person to have multiple accounts with the same number or app but you can do this after reading this article. You can create different accounts with different numbers and to use one account, you will need to log out of another account.
So, if you have two accounts in order to sign in to one account, you will need to remove another account.
If you want to register another Snapchat to unblock, then you can try these unblocking methods on Snapchat.
If you want to use two Snapchat account on the same mobile either it is iOS or Android you can do this by using any cloning apps or by using Mods of Snapchat. For Android users, just use Parallel Space or Dual Space app to clone Snapchat and use multiple accounts. For iOS, Snapchat Phantom is the best Mod app where you can add or manage multiple Snapchat accounts.
Besides you can use many features like anonymous viewing, hiding last seen using the Snapchat Phantom.
In this article, I will explain the different ways to use multiple Snapchat accounts in order to run both Snapchat accounts smoothly on the same device for iPhone or Android users.
Does Snapchat ban users if using two Snapchat on the same mobile?
If you’re asking about the ban of the accounts then you should know that you won’t be able to create multiple Snapchat accounts. Although, if you use different Snapchat accounts on the same mobile by logging out one to add another then there won’t be any problem.
Snapchat is an addictive social media platform that has led people to find loopholes in finding out ways that will enable them to use two Snapchat accounts on the same mobile phone. The cloning apps are different for Android and iOS devices. For Android devices, the apps are parallel space, dual space, super clone. For iOS devices, the cloning apps are Snapchat Phantom, Multi social app.
Advantages of having 2 Snapchat Accounts:
People need to have 2 different accounts on the social media apps they use, to manage separate things on these apps. Snapchat is one such social media app which they want to have on their mobile phones with two different identities as in multiple accounts of the same app.
The advantages of having two different Snapchat accounts are:
- You can use your 2 accounts for documentation purposes by adding your original account as your friend and send all pictures to your original account that you send to your other friends.
- You can spy on your friends with these 2 accounts.
- You can use one account for your personal use and the other for business use.
Also, you can easily distinguish your personal and public space by adding only your close ones as your friends.
Use Parallel Space to Run 2 Snapchat Accounts at Once
If you want to run the latest Snapchat app on your same mobile(Android) with two Snapchat Accounts added at once then the Parallel Space app is the best one to use. With this app you can clone the original Snapchat and use another account on that cloned version.
The best advantage is both accounts will be running in real-time and you will be notified from both accounts of all notifications that come your way.
For using two different Snapchat accounts on the same mobile phone, follow these steps:
- First of all, install the Parallel Space App from Playstore. If you already have the app installed or an alternative just move to the next step.
- With Parallel Space App, there you select for cloning of the apps you choose by allowing you to have Multiple apps with multiple accounts on the same Android device. Just select Snapchat so that you can clone the app.
- For creating a clone of your Snapchat, make sure you have your basic Snapchat app on the device if not then download it from the Playstore, the latest.
- Add Snapchat to Parallel Space.
- You will be asked for permissions, click on ‘Accept’ to proceed. Now complete the setup.
That’s all. There you have two different Snapchat accounts on the same Android device, all you have to open the Parallel space and tap on Snapchat to access the other account.
Run 2 Snapchat Accounts on the same iPhone
If you want to run two Snapchat accounts on different Snapchat apps on your iPhone or your iOS devices, then this is possible either by cloning apps or using Mods of Snapchat.
As I have already given the guide for the cloning apps and which is almost the same for the iPhone as well. Now, in this method, I will explain the method to use Mods of Snapchat in order to run 2 different Snapchat accounts on the same iPhone device. The best advantage is, you can use more than 2 or unlimited Snapchat Accounts at once using Snapchat Phantom that is a Mod of the original Snapchat.
All you will need to have:
- Another Mobile number for registering the other Snapchat account.
- You will need the IPA version of Snapchat Phantom as this mod will not be on the App store.
Now, to use the multiple Snapchat accounts on your iPhone,
- First of all, get the IPA version of Snapchat Phantom on your iPhone. This app acts as a third-party app for iOS Applications
- Once downloaded, go to the top and tap on the three-line icon.
- Now, just you will see the plus icon to add another Snapchat account on the app.
- Just add multiple accounts on the app to use both at once.
This is the simplest way to use multiple Snapchat accounts on the same iPhone device, whereas you can still use cloning apps to manage many more accounts on the devices.
Run 2 Snapchat Accounts on the Same Phone – Android
If you want to run two Snapchat accounts or two different Snapchat apps on your Android mobile phone that is possible. Running Snapchat accounts is not challenging at all but keeping both accounts at once on the same device, you will need the ways to do so. Along with this method, you will be able now to keep your Snapchat accounts active all the time and this will make it easier to manage the accounts.
In order to clone Snapchat, you will need:
- Your basic Snapchat App logged in.
- An alternate contact number. If you want to have the secondary Snapchat, you should have another mobile number to use.
- You should have that contact number functional as the verification code will be sent by Snapchat.
- Alternate account details. Other account details like email ID is needed besides a phone number.
- Some special Apps or cheat apps- Parallel space, Dual space, or super clone.
- And all this is possible with a good network and internet connection.
Now to use the two different Snapchat accounts on the same mobile,
- Firstly, install the Parallel Space App from the app store or download the apk.
- Open the app and allow for permissions asked.
- Select Snapchat as the app you want to clone and click on Clone App. A few android models allow the Dual Messenger feature in built.
- This will create a cloned Snapchat App, besides the other one that you have already downloaded.
- Now login with your second Snapchat account to use that account on the Parallel Space or Dual Space.
That’s all you’ve to do to run 2 Snapchat accounts using the cloning app method on your Android. Now you can run two Snapchat accounts on the same device simultaneously.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the methods to use multiple Snapchat accounts on the same mobile without having any issues. The methods show the ways to use both Snapchat accounts at once without even logging out another and this way you can keep the notifications turned on for both accounts on the same mobile.
- How to Reopen a Snap More Than Twice? – Opened Snap
- How to Remove Someone from Snapchat Group? – Ways
- Snapchat: Send Picture from Camera Roll as a Snap
- How to Reset Snapchat Password without Email?
- What Happens if you Block Someone on Snapchat – Messages
- Tell if Someone Unadded or Unfriended You on Snapchat
- See Snapchat Conversation History – Without Them Knowing
- Talk to Someone who Blocked You on Snapchat – Unblock Yourself
- Find & Add Someone on Snapchat by Phone Number
- Snapchat Story Viewer Online – View Story