✎ Key Takes:
» You can’t get the exact follower count needed for TikTok verification, as it depends on factors like Trustworthiness, Authenticity, and Regularity of Posts.
» Increase followers while also building credibility on other social media platforms to enhance your chances of getting verified on TikTok.
» Understand that having 1000 followers doesn’t guarantee verification, as authenticity plays a crucial role. Be cautious and verify account details independently.
How Many Followers On TikTok To Get Verified:
There is no limit on how many followers are needed to get a verified TikTok account. To join the TikTok Creator Fund, you need at least 1000 followers, but the number of followers for getting verified is not mentioned there.
It would help if you tried to increase your followers. It will enrich your profile. But suppose you have more than 1000 followers. In that case, it doesn’t mean you’ll get selected for verification because there are a few factors on which the confirmation depends, like Trustworthiness, Authenticity, and Regularities of Posts.
1. You should make a point of engaging with your followers and other users. Whether by adding a comment or starting your challenge, there are many ways to show TikTok that you’re active. It will increase the trustworthiness between you and your followers.
2. Authenticity is essential to TikTok, and you should follow their Community Guidelines. The account will be removed if they find any content or reports connected to a fake engagement, spam, or spreading of misleading information. Only factual statements will be verified.
3. You need to make sure that you post unique content consistently. The regularity of posts will increase the engagement of your TikTok profile. You should also follow the guidelines. Otherwise, your account will never be verified.
How To Get Verified On TikTok:
There are these things that if you can follow, your account may get verified sooner on TikTok:
1. Get TikTok Verified on Other Social Media
Suppose you are waiting for TikTok to select you for verification in this interval. In that case, you can work on your verification status on other social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
You can apply for your account verification on this platform, but it doesn’t mean your account will be verified. You have to follow their verification process and guidelines. Each one of those platforms has its own set of qualities.
On Instagram, you can request a verification badge. You have to submit your name and form of identification. On Facebook, accounts that are professional and that officially represent a brand have more chance of being verified. On Twitter, the notable and active accounts are getting verified soon.
TikTok does focus mainly on the likes you have in total.
This platform increases the chances of getting verified on TikTok. You should connect your TikTok account with this platform to show the TikTok team that you are a person with a real cachet on the internet.
2. Publish Regular Content on Your Niche
You should find your niche first, in which place you are best. Then based on your niche, you should publish your posts. It will help you to post errors and appropriate content.
As mentioned earlier, TikTok rewards active users with verification badges. In addition to engaging with other users, you should also ensure that you post good content and that you post according to a schedule.
Using this trick, you will show the team dealing with verification that you are active and publish your content regularly. You can take advantage of trends. If you create and post your unique content on this trend, it takes much less time to get viral, resulting in a significant increase in followers and views in a short time.
Not only will this help you to get more followers and enrich you, but it will also show the platform that your content is authentic and unique, and we know that original and unique content/account has a high chance of being verified.