Your Quick Answer:
- To contact Instagram support, go to the post and search for the comment to report a comment or post.
- Then tap and hold the comment and tap on the option “Report this Comment” and why you are reporting the comment. Tap on “Submit” to confirm your action.
- If you have a problem related to bugs or your account, go to the profile icon and tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the screen. Then, tap on “Settings” and then on “Help”. Here tap on “Report a Problem” and “Send Feedback”. Describe your problem here and tap on “Submit”.
- You can also write an email to them describing your problem to the email ID: [email protected]
Video on How to Contact Instagram Support (For Business):
How to Contact Instagram Support?
There are a few methods that you can take in order to contact the Instagram support team:
1. Report any Comment or Post:
If someone’s comment is rude, or if the post is inappropriate for the target audience, you can easily report them. However, this will only work if you are sure that the post does not meet Instagram-specified community guidelines. For example, you can report the comment or post if hate speech, content, racial slur, harassment, etc., are involved.
Step 1: Open Instagram & Report a Problem on Instagram
For reporting a user’s post or comment on Instagram, you have to first open the Instagram app on your phone or Instagram web on your computer. Now you need to find the post under which you came across an offensive comment that you want to report.
Step 2: Tap & Hold on Comments and Choose ‘Report’
Now that you have reached the post you were looking for, you have to look at the comments by tapping on the comment icon. Scroll through the comments to find the one you are looking for.
Once you have found the comment or comments you want to report, you must tap and hold on to the particular comment. Then tap on the single icon visible at the top right corner of the screen. Tapping on the icon will open a tab in the lower half of the screen. Here, you can report the comment or block the account. Tap on the option “Report this comment,” and your comment will be reported.
Step 3: Choose the Issue with it & Submit
Now that you have tapped on the “Report this comment” option, you will see a new tab open in the lower half of the screen again. The text above will read, “Why are you reporting this comment?” Below will be a list of options that you can choose from to mark why you are reporting the comment.
There will be options ranging from”I just don’t like it” to “Hate speech or symbols”. Tap on the proper reason for reporting the comment and then tap on the “Submit” option.
2. Report a Problem on App:
You can easily report a major problem you are facing on the App. This process will work if the problem you are facing is related to something that is just not right with your account or bugs in the App that is causing a certain feature to function abnormally.
Step 1: Open your Profile and Tap three lines
First, you have to open the Instagram app on your phone and go to the profile icon, which you will find at the bottom right corner of your phone. Once you are here, you will notice the three lines icon at the top right corner of the screen. Please tap on it.
Step 2: Tap Settings> Help > Report a Problem
Under the three lines option, you will see the option “Settings” which will be the one at the top. Tap on this, and you will be led to the settings tab, where you will have to tap on the option “Help”. Here, you must tap on the first option, “Report a Problem”.
Step 3: Choose ‘Send Feedback’
After you have tapped on the option “Report a Problem”, you will see that a floating notification will appear. This is the “Report a problem ” tab, and here you will find three options. You have to tap on the second option, “Send Feedback”.
Step 4: Describe your Issue with the App & Submit
Now that you have tapped on the “Send Feedback” option, the “Send feedback” tab will open. There will be a textbox where you will be asked to type in Issue with the App you are facing. Make sure to describe your problem in a detailed fashion.
After you are done explaining, you can add photos from your gallery and take screenshots and add them. There will be different options for the two of them. After you are done, tap on the option “Submit” at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Contact Instagram Help Centre:
To contact the help centre, follow the steps:
Step 1: Go to Link
To reach Instagram Help Centre, you have to visit one of the following links based on your grievance:
1. If you want to report someone’s account on the grounds of bullying and harassment, visit the following form: https://help.instagram.com/contact/188391886430254
2. If you want to report someone for copyright infringement, visit the following form: https://help.instagram.com/contact/552695131608132
3. To report a user because they are under the age of 13, use this form: https://help.instagram.com/contact/723586364339719
4. To report if your account was deactivated by mistake, use this form: https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038
Step 2: Put necessary details & email
Once you have reached the related form by choosing one of the four mentioned above, you have put in all your necessary details like name, username, phone number, and email ID.
Step 3: Describe the Issue and Submit the form
Once you have typed in all your details, use the given text box to describe the problem you are facing to the best of your ability. After you are done describing, recheck all the data you have entered. Then tap on the “Send” option to submit the form.
4. Email Instagram Support:
Suppose your Issue does not fall into any of the above categories, or you find them complicated. In that case, you can easily email your concern to Instagram Support using their email ID. You have to use the email ID attached to your Instagram account and type in “[email protected]” in the “To” section of your email.
Describe your concern well and add photographs and screenshots for clarity. Then, you have to tap on the send option, after which the email will be sent!
- What happens When you Delete a Conversation on Instagram?
- Can You Delete Instagram Conversation From Both Sides?
- How to Clean Up your Instagram Feed
- How to Find Inactive Instagram Followers?
- How to Find Someone on Instagram without Account?
- How to Unfollow Everyone on Instagram Fast?
- Why Can’t I See Instagram Reels?
- Why are some Instagram Profiles Circle in Color?
- What Does it Mean when Following Button is Green on Instagram?
- Can’t See Following List on Instagram – Why & How to Fix