If you want to pop out Twitch chat or a streaming video then you can do it on the Twitch desktop with a few clicks but using the Twitch pop-out extension, you can make it really in an easier way.
There are different methods in popping out the stream chat from the settings in a few clicks or you can just do it from the chat settings where the non-mod settings just to be applied.
If you’re streamers or viewers and in both cases, the article shows you the methods in order to pop out the chat screen for the stream chat or video, although the chat pop-out option is easier to do from settings the screen pop out is obviously possible with the extension that you might use.
To pop out the Twitch chat, first of all, login to Twitch and open the dashboard timeline panel and now look for the Settings gear icon on the bottom right corner. Now, click on the gear icon and then click on the ‘Popout chat’ option to open the chat in a new window. You can do it even from the Twitch chat settings and enable the ‘Non-mod’ settings and you will see the ‘Popout chat’ option, just click to proceed.
You can install the ‘Floating player’ extension on your chrome and then you can log into your Twitch account and pop out the screen in a new window with a single click through this extension.
In this article, I will show you the steps to pop out the chat for your Twitch if you’re a viewer or streamer, so let’s get started with the guide.
Advantages of Popping out Twitch Chat:
- For the streamers with only one monitor, the Popping out feature can be very useful for you. In this way, you can stream and make the chat conversations at the same time. But popping out doesn’t work with fullscreen games. If you won’t watch the whole stream and are more interested in chatting, this option is for you.
- Popping out your Twitch Chat window will help you to continually connect with your viewers.
- Some streamers display the chat on the third monitor on a very large size to read quickly and stream simultaneously.
- For viewers, popping out features work great if they want to chat on another monitor and watch streams on full screen.
- The best part is you can use popping-out chat features even after closing the Twitch window. It means you don’t need to keep browsers open for connecting to your community.
How to Pop Out Twitch Chat on PC?
Firstly, You can only use the pop-out chat when the channel is live and viewers communicate. However, the process of starting popping out is much easier than the earlier. In addition, It means that you no longer need to create an HTML file.
You can simply start it from the live chat window by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, Log in to your Twitch chat account.
- Step 2: Secondly, Find the channel you want to visit either by browsing the category or directly searching for your favorite channel. After you find the channel, Go to there.
- Step 3: when the Channel page is loaded. On the same page, Open the “Chat Settings” from the bottom right corner.
- Step 4: After Clicking on the “Settings icon”, a small popup window will open with the options like Readable colors, Hide Chat and Show Timestamp, etc.
- Step 5: After that, Click on “Popout Chat.” A chat screen opens in the new tab. This screen is only for chatting. However, you need to switch the tabs for watching streaming and chats at the same time.
Now you will see the Twitch stream chat is popped out of the window.
It helps both the streamers and the viewers to focus on the game, to focus on chat, or to focus on both with the different monitors. For example, If you are a Viewer who is more interested in chatting than the game, it helps to pop out the Twitch chat window alone. Or maybe you want to pop out the enlarged chat screen on another monitor so that you can quickly read the chats; it helps with both.
How to Pop Out Twitch Chat for Streamers?
For streamers that get distracted by messages in the chat can pop out the chat screen and enjoy the streaming. So, If you are Streamer and want to pop out your Twitch chat, you first need to switch in Non- Mod settings.
Follow the below steps for popping out your chat screen:
- Step 1: On your Twitch, Open your Twitch account by the login.
- Step 2: Next, in the live stream, click on “Settings” then, a window appears with Mod settings.
- Step 3: you will find many different settings like channel modes, preference, tasks, etc., on the mod settings screen. But you have nothing to do with them.
- Step 4: Then, you need to scroll down in mod settings and check the bottom, there you find the “Switch to Non-Mod settings“, click on the option.
- Step 5: Finally, you have successfully switched to Non-Mod settings. Now, click on the “Popout Chat” option to open the Twitch chat in a separate window.
You can move the popping-out chat screen anywhere on your screen just as you drag the window from one point to another.
Twitch Video Popout – Floating Player Extension
The ”Floating Player” extension for Chrome is an extension that offers a float of videos or chats over the current windows on PC. This is a tool for all of us who love to talk with friends on Twitch or watch videos on youtube while working.
Let’s discuss the features of floating players for Chrome:
- This extension is very easy to use because you can pop out the chat screen or video with a single click.
- Through the floating player, you can keep your chat screen over all the apps and games.
- Also, you can switch to “Mini mode” to use audio-only.
- Besides, you can hide the pop-out screen whenever you want and can also reopen it.
- It is easily controllable. You can control the Twitch popped-out window while multitasking.
- In addition, you can adjust the size and drag it on your screen wherever you want. So, it does not disturb the work and is always available on your screen.
How To Use:
You can even pop out the screen on your desktop using the extension on your Windows OS.
To just pop out screen on Twitch desktop:
- Firstly, go to Chrome Web Store and install the Floating player extension on your PC.
- Further, open the video or chat page.
- From the top right corner of Chrome, click on the extension icon to create Pop-out.
- Finally, You can adjust the size, control the Pop-out the same as the window. And can watch YouTube or Twitch videos and do Twitch chat while working or using the internet.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained both methods that you can use in order to pop out Twitch chat or video either using the internal settings or the extension that you can use on your Google Chrome browser.
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- Meaning & How To: ‘Last seen recently’ on Telegram
- How to Pop Out Twitch Stream Chat? – Working
- How to Unblock Yourself on WhatsApp from Someone? – 2021
- Add WhatsApp Number to Facebook Profile, Page, Marketplace
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS
- See First Message on Facebook/WhatsApp – without scrolling
- 4 Best WhatsApp Status Viewer Apps – without being seen
- 7 Best WhatsApp Online Notification Tracker Apps – FREE