If you want to view the private Twitter account then you can just follow the simple steps that are easy to compute and you can see a private Twitter account in a minute.
If you just look at a Twitter profile and see the profile is private then you have to just send a follow request in order to view his private tweets. Although, I have also explained a guide about seeing the private tweets without following.
This might be privacy issues regarding the profiles that Twitter does not allow seeing at the tweets someone publishes from his private account. But, if the profile was public before and want to see some old tweets, you can view those if those are cached.
To view a private Twitter account, you can just search the profile from Google cache and see the old profile page (if available), also you can just ‘Follow‘ the person and if the request is accepted by the person, you can his/her private tweets.
Although, there are some tools that you can use in order to view private profiles.
In this article, I will explain the method to view the private Twitter profile and show you the steps to follow to view the tweets posted on his account.
Restrictions on Twitter Private account:
Signing in as a new Twitter account, by default your tweets are public. Anybody can interact with, tweet with you and even they can view your tweets and posts on Twitter.
You can protect your tweets and posts from the public by changing the default settings to the private setting through your account settings.
There are a few advantages to having a private Twitter account:
- A private Twitter account is safe and secure from unknown and unapproved Twitter users.
- Nobody can view your profile, neither your tweets nor you’re can interact with you in any form on Twitter.
- When you keep your Twitter account as a private account, people or users who wish to interact with you will have to send you a follow request upon approval only they can interact with you.
- Permanent links of tweets from private accounts will only be visible to the followers.
- Private, and protected tweets will no longer appear in third-party search engines.
- The replies that you send to the users who don’ts follow you on Twitter cannot be seen by them unless you accept their follow request as the app allows only those accounts who follow to view and reply to your replies and tweets.
- Your followers are not allowed to use the retweet icon if your account is private.
If someone retweets your private tweets will it show?
Twitter is known for securing the privacy of its users. If your Twitter account is private, you need not worry about the other users retweeting your tweets.
Twitter does not allow any users who do not follow you to retweet a private tweet. Unless the users don’t follow you back, they can’t see your tweets. The app will show them tweets unavailable when they search it on the search of the Twitter app.
If any of the users wish to retweet a particular tweet of another Twitter account holder, they must follow that particular person or the account.
How to view a Private Twitter Account?
There are a few ways that you can take in order to view a private Twitter profile, let’s read those:
Sending Follow request and wait
If you wish to view a particular tweet that is trending on social media, the only condition that is required for you to fulfill is to follow that particular Twitter account or the person.
- If you cannot view the tweets, that means that particular account is a private account.
- The private protected tweets do not appear in the search engines of Twitter.
To view the private Twitter profile and its tweets,
First of all, you need to send a follow request and wait until it is accepted by the opposite person then only you can view that tweet.
You should be aware that you can only view it with a private account but cannot use the retweet icons or the retweet with comments.
Users usually keep their accounts private to avoid interactions with unknown people and having a healthy social environment on Twitter. So if you wish to view a tweet send a request and wait for it to get accepted. Protected tweets are only visible and searchable to you and your followers.
All your previous tweets will be visible once you accept the following request of other Twitter app users.
Looking tweets from Google:
Anything that you post on Twitter be it just a regular tweet or a photo or a video, is generated automatically and gets linked to Google. The important thing is that the cached option of your Twitter account is toggled on.
Google Search allows users to view tweets from the Google image search, for all the public tweets and posts on Twitter if these tweets are cached.
Google helps you in making them more searchable, thereby increasing your followers and audiences. You should be aware that you can only view the tweets of public accounts only.
People can search your tweets from Google image search that contains your name, or the location mentioned in your tweets, or any keyword or simply by using ten links of your tweet.
To view a private Twitter profile from Google,
- Launch your browser and open the Google search page.
- On the search bar just type ‘Twitter _name_’ of the person whose tweets you are looking for.
- Just find the profile link to the Twitter Profile and open the cached mode.
- You can click on the image search option to see available tweets or profile.
- You will show recommendations of tweets if cached.
If you wish to rank highly on Google, you need to be active and popular on Twitter.
Using Twitter Account Viewer: CrowdFire
If you want to see some private Twitter profiles and want to keep an eye on those then you can choose a tool that can help you or save your time. One such tool is CrowdFire, I have listed the steps you have to follow below:
- Can know the list of Twitter accounts that follow you back.
- Can check recent followers and unfollowers.
- Can check the details of your followers’ accounts in the list itself.
- Can know the users who have blocked your Twitter account.
How to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, open the browser and go to the CrowdFIre tool page.
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on ‘Get Started’.
- Step 3: Click on sign-in with Twitter and then log in with your Twitter account.
- Step 4: Search for the account that you wish to view on the search bar of the app.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the way to see the private Twitter accounts using the best possible ways to follow and you can choose the tools that added to the article to view the private Twitter.
- Can You Trace a Fake Twitter Account? | Step-by-Step
- How to View a Private Twitter Account? – Best Ways
- See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter – Tools
- Find Email ID Associated with a Twitter Account – Lookup
- How to See Deleted Tweets? – Twitter accounts & images
- Check who Blocked you on Twitter – Block List Checker
- View Protected Tweets without Following on Twitter [Working]
- How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Twitter? – 2021