Your Quick Answer:
- To know if someone blocked you on Gmail or has read your email on Gmail, just install this MailTrack on your browser (Chrome).
- Mail track works by sending a script with your mail. Once the person opens the email, he is also opening the script that you get the notification for.
- Sign up with the basic mode to get ticks on sent emails. Now, send an email by enabling the Mailtrack on it and this will tell you whether your messages are read or not to confirm the blocking.
- If you get double-tick you’re not blocked on Gmail but if you are not then maybe the person has blocked you.
But to become really sure you have to make the setup correctly. Let’s dive into the process.
You can also find the location of the Gmail sender,
- First, open the Gmail IP address finder page on your device.
- Enter the Gmail user’s email ID in full & write and mail by following the steps on the page.
- Now, it will show up the email sender’s IP address.
Does Email Bounce when You’re Blocked?
No, if you are blocked by someone, then the email will not bounce. Two types of email bounce are there, one is soft bounce and another is hard bounce. A soft bounce means that the email ID is valid & delivered to the user’s inbox and a hard bounce happens when the email is permanently rejected because the email address does not exist.
If the email does not exist, then it will bounce but if you are blocked, then the email will be kept in the spam folder. The other reasons for mail bounce are that the mailbox is full, or the server is down.
1. Tell if Your Email Has been Blocked on Gmail: Mailtrack
Gmail does not have any feature which tells you that you are blocked. You can not say directly that you have been blocked. But there are some tricks that will let you know if someone has blocked you or not. If you are blocked by a user, then the emails you send to them directly go to their spam folder.
The other person will not get any notification regarding your mail. The other person will not see your emails unless he goes to his spam folder. So, if you continue to send mail to a person and you do not receive a reply, then you can assume that you are blocked.
You get an alert email back with all of the information when the person reads your email. You will need to install an extension for this.
First of all, go ahead and install MailTrack for Chrome.
To know if someone blocked you on Gmail:
Step 1: Open the Chrome browser then go to settings. Then, go to Extensions and click get more Extensions.
Step 2: Search for ”Mailtrack” and click + ADD TO CHROME. Check the info like it is offered by Mailtrack.
Step 3: Then, a pop-up will display. Just click Add extension and it will start downloading and will install automatically.
Step 4: After that, it will redirect to a link where you need to sign in to allow permission. Just sign in there with your Google account.
Step 5: Now, to allow permission just click on the Allow button. Then, it will come to the Dashboard. Just keep the basic Free plan and close the window.
Step 6: Next, log in to your Gmail Standard mode. It will only work in the standard model of Gmail. Check there two symbols added to the newly added extension. Keep them as it is.
Step 7: After this, type an email to send that person whom you want to track on Gmail if he blocked you and to get a read alert for that.
Step 8: Once you complete sending the mail you will get One Tick on that sent email. But when he reads, you will receive an email, and also this single tick will be changed to the double tick mark.
Now you will see a double-tick on that sent mail when that person reads that email. This also shows the time and platform he used to read that email.
Know if someone blocked you on Gmail Chat/Hangouts:
You can find out who will block you on Gmail chat (now known as Google Hangouts) easily. Open your Gmail chat and find the chat of the person you suspect has blocked you. Just send him/her a message and if you are blocked, the message will not be delivered.
Also, you can open your Gmail account on PC and, along with various options, you can see there is a chat list with users you chatted with in the past. There will be also a contact list where you have your users’ contacts. Scroll down the section and if you can not find the person on the list who was previously on the list, the person might have blocked you.
2. How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Outlook?
Sometimes if a person blocked you on outlook and you don’t even have any idea about that, and if you think that someone is not responsive to your outlook then it might be the reason that they have blocked you.
You can prefer the following steps to ensure that someone has blocked you or not.
- At first, send an email to that specific blocked contact.
- Now, wait for his response.
- If you don’t receive an email back then don’t directly assume that he has blocked you.
- Attempt to send more emails to that person using another email address.
- Make sure to present yourself as nonsuspicious and if you got an email reply on your other address then it will clarify the fact that you are blocked on outlook.
- If you still did not get any response then make sure to send the email in question from your other accounts.
- You can also contact that person using your alternate unknown email or by phone.
You can ask that person directly if he has blocked you or not.
3. Tell if Someone Blocked your Email on Yahoo Mail
If you think that someone has blocked you on Yahoo mail then you can ensure by using a few steps. Sometimes people block you and you think that you are facing any technical or network issue.
But to ensure, you can step on the listed steps. You can easily find out if you are blocked by someone, in your Yahoo mail. May Yahoo does not send any notifications regarding blocked accounts and so you need to proceed with other ways to ensure.
To tell if your email is blocked on Yahoo,
- Firstly, sign in to your Yahoo account and wait for a moment to get the list of contact.
- Find the contact you want to target the spy.
- Make sure to press double click on the name of that specific person.
- Send a message and press enter.
- Wait if you get any response or not.
Now you can use another Yahoo account and send a message to that specific person. If they have blocked you on your original account then you will get a response on your other Yahoo mail. This will ensure that they have blocked you without your knowledge.
The Bottom Lines:
Just follow this step-by-step guide above, and you can get a good reach to track if someone blocked you on Gmail. You will get instant notification whenever your sent email is read if you’re using MailTrack or any similar tools like this. It is a very straightforward and efficient way to know if they are receiving your emails in their inbox or not.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What Happens if Too Many People Blocked You on Gmail?
If you emailed many people and many of them blocked your email ID or marked it as Spam then this sends a bad signal to Gmail and Gmail by default delivers your new sent emails to the SPAM folder of the receiver.
2. Why did I Still Receive Gmail as Spam Every day even After Blocking it?
Blocking a Gmail account does not restrict the email delivery rather it works only in the Inbox of the receiver. If you blocked someone, you will never receive his email in your Inbox, but the email will be present in the SPAM folder and this is not changeable. If you want to remove the emails also from the spam folder then you have to take the action manually by sending those emails to Trash/Bin.
3. If You Unblock a Person later, will his queue of Emails be Available?
If you previously blocked anyone and now unblocked the person then the messages sent by the person will still be on your Gmail. You have two places to find those ones. Either you look for those in the spam folder or new ones automatically into the Inbox.
4. If someone blocked me on Gmail can I see their profile picture?
If I am blocked by someone, then I can not see their Gmail profile picture. If they send me an email then it will go to the spam folders and there you can not see any profile picture of the user. Instead of the profile picture, you can see the ‘i’ sign.
5. What Happens When You Block Someone on Gmail?
After blocking someone, you can send them an email as well as receive emails from that person. The only difference is that the emails from blocked email addresses will not show in your mail inbox. In this case, the mail is automatically stored in your Gmail spam folder.
For sending mail to anyone, the Gmail block feature does this by removing new mails from a blocked address to the spam folder from the moment you block them. You can still email them and communicate in general as you do with a regular, unblocked email address. Your conversations will be stored in the Gmail spam folder.
- How To Recover Deleted Emails In Gmail
- How To Find IP Address Of Email Sender In Gmail
- How To Know The Creation Date Of Gmail Account
- How To Create Free Edu Email – Free Edu Email Generator
- How to Get Yahoo Mail Read Receipt – Email Tracker
- How to Recover Yahoo Password without Phone Number?
- How To Extract Email Addresses From Facebook Groups?
- Facebook Group Members Email Extractor – Extensions List
- Tell if Someone Blocked your Email on Yahoo, Outlook, Gmail
- 3 Best Edu Email Generator Websites