If you have a Telegram channel then there is a chance of getting more post views through the channel is huge. But, to start a channel and get more members is not an easy thing and you have to plan everything to gain a lot of members on your Telegram channel.
Because if you add more than 200 people on the Telegram channel this opens a path to get reported by people and this is why you should try an alternative way to get more members on your channel from users’ own action.
To get more views on your Telegram channel, you must add more people to the channel, and getting relevant people on the channel matters a lot as this will increase the post views. That is why you must let it be done automatically. Just share the group invite link on other channels or just post the channel details to website blogs under a relevant category and sharing the invite link for joining the group.
In this article, I will explain all the detailed methods by steps and the guide that you can use to get your real members on your channels and this might help you get more views on your channel posts or stuff.
Can you Boost a Post on Telegram?
Who does not want their content or post to gain millions of viewers? Everybody wants their channel to get hundreds and thousands of followers. However, the question that arises is HOW.
Many people wonder if there is a way by which you can boost your post on Telegram. Unfortunately, there is no such way yet by which you can boost any particular post on Telegram. But on the bright side, there are several ways to promote your post and that might gather more channel members by promoting the channel.
There are two ways in which you can promote your post on Telegram which are free & paid ways.
How to Increase Real Channel Members on Telegram?
You can easily add real members to your Telegram channel from your contacts but you can only add 200 contacts after 200 members are added to your Telegram channel this feature will automatically shut down. If you already have 100 members on your channel, you can manually add only 100 more members from your contact list, but if you already have 200 members then try to gain more users through advertising or by sharing your channels on websites and that will generate more post views.
To gain more members on your Telegram channel to get more post views:
- Open the Telegram channel on which you want to add members.
- Go to that channel’s info. There you will see an option that says ”Add Members”.
- First, tap there and then tap on the option i.e. Invite link & Share Link.
- Now share the invite link on other places including web blogs.
- When someone interested in the channels, click on the link and your channel members increased in this way.
NOTE: Only those contacts can be added to your channel who are already using Telegram or at least have the Telegram app on their phones or devices.
How to Get more views on Telegram Channel?
There are a few ways that you can use in order to gain views from a recently created Telegram channel, I just listed a few of those:
1. Share Channel Posts in Different Groups
There is another way by which you can easily increase the views on your post. You can share the posts of your channel with many other different groups. With the help of this method, you can gain views from the members of those other groups too. This method will even help you in promoting your channel and its posts.
The method is simple all you have to do is, just copy the channel post link and share the channel link to other popular groups or channels even on other social media as well. Remember that your main goal is to increase the channel members and gain more views out of it.
To share your channel posts on different Telegram groups:
- Step 1: Firstly, open your Telegram channel.
- Step 2: Tap on the post that you want to share.
- Step 3 There will be an arrow icon on the right side of that post.
- Step 4: Tap on that icon.
- Step 5: Then a list of your contacts and other groups will appear in front of you.
- Step 6: Select the groups in which you want to share your post. Tap on send option.
After following these steps, you can now easily share the posts of your channel to other different groups on Telegram which will help you in gaining more views for your post.
2. Targeted advertising on other platforms
If you have too many members then this might be easier for you to get more views and for newly created channels this is really hard to get moreover 200 people though you can add up to 200,000 members to your group. Now, think if you get 10% people from a channel if comes to your posts that could generate a huge number of views on posts every day.
For this reason, you should promote the Telegram channel to other sources like Ads on social media, paid promotions on other popular channels, and also on web blogs on the relevant categories.
3. Create more Channels or Join
If you want more additional views on your posts then you can share the posts to another or multiple channels and that might shot up your views for any posts and this is possible if you have more channels on Telegram.
You can reach the popular channels and ask them to share your channel links on their channels and this is how members can be generated.
You can join multiple Telegram channels where you can easily share your posts to gain more views and also if you previously have other channels that are full and then you can share the new channel link on the previous one and ask people to join.
Now, if the new channel is of the same category but you’re posting something new there then you can expect more views to those posts as well.
To create a new channel on Telegram:
- Step 1: Open the Telegram app. Tap on the menu icon present in the top left corner of the app.
- Step 2: Then select “New Channel”. A new window will appear in front of you.
- Step 3: Then put in the channel name and the bio for your new channel. Then click on “Create”.
- Step 4: The next step is to choose the type of your channel whether you want a public or a private channel.
- Step 5: Then you can invite up to 200 members to your channel from your contact list.
After following all these steps, you will become a successful owner of a Telegram channel.
Creating a new channel does not mean that you cannot promote your old channels. You can follow the methods mentioned above or there are other paid methods as well by which you can easily promote your old channels on Telegram.
Alternatively, the bots are used on a few Telegram channels to increase members but this type of approach is useless and the people it adds, are fake and could not generate real worth out of it.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the ways that you must use in order to gain more members on your Telegram channel and the methods to use to gain more post views. You can use the all above ways and you will definitely be able to gain real people for real post views.
- See Who Viewed your Telegram Profile – 2021
- Will they Know if You do Certain things on Telegram?
- Know if Someone is Online on Telegram – Get Notifications
- Know if Someone Deleted Telegram Account or Blocked You
- How to Promote Telegram Channel to Add More Members?
- How to Increase Telegram Channel Post Views? – Best Ways
- How Does WhatsApp & Telegram Make Money?
- Identify Fake Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, Signal
- Recover Deleted Telegram Account and Messages, Channels
- Tips for ‘Last seen recently’ on Telegram or Meaning