Your Quick Answer:
- To track Instagram account activities, you need to enter the username of the profile, that you want to track, on the tool page after creating an account.
- The Instagram activity tracker can provide you with the tracked details on the dashboard of the tool.
- The best Instagram activity tracking tools are Snoopreport, mSpy, Glassagram, and KidsGuard Pro.
- Other than Snoopreport, for all the rest of the tools, you’ll need to install the spyware on the target’s device and then connect it to your account.
- It will track and record all the activities that are happening on the target’s phone and show it to you after you log in to the tracker account.
- These Instagram activity trackers can instantly record all the social media activities on the target’s phone that including chats exchanged on Instagram, media shared, posts liked, etc.
- These tools can provide you with live tracking of the target’s device, record calls as well as see and read all the incoming as well as outgoing messages.
- You’ll be able to get remote access to screenshot your target’s device’s screen too.
Best Instagram Activity Tracker
There are some tools below that can be used to track the Instagram activity of someone else.
If you want to track the activities of other Instagram accounts, you will be able to do it by using Snoopreport. It’s an online service that is web-based.
You can use it to monitor multiple Instagram accounts. The tool isn’t free, but it’s quite affordable for anyone to buy and use. It offers tons of great features which have been listed below:
- It can help you track the activities of any Instagram account.
- Tracking of activities of an account includes the liked account, comments posted, hashtags used, mentions used, favorite user, etc.
- It compiles a weekly report and an annual with accurate details.
- You’ll be able to figure out the Instagram trends among certain accounts.
- It provides a professional dashboard for the monitoring of Instagram accounts.
- You’ll be able to use it on Android but not on iOS.
- It offers monthly and yearly pricing plans.
🔴 Steps To Use Snoopreport:
Step 1: You’ll need to open the official website of Snoopreport.
Step 2: Next, click on Get Started, and then if you don’t have an account click on Sign up.
Step 3: Under Sign Up, fill in the required details and set a strong password.
Step 4: It will open up the account.
Step 5: You’ll need to click on Add Account to select the profiles that you want to monitor.
Step 6: You’ll need to choose the subscription and buy it by making the payment.
Step 7: Then enter the username of the account that you want to monitor and proceed forward by clicking on Check.
Step 8: You can monitor more than one Instagram account at a time.
You’ll be able to receive weekly and monthly reports of the profile’s activities.
Another recommended tool for tracking Instagram activities is the mSpy. It’s an online service that’s available as an application too. It can provide you with live tracking of your Instagram account’s activities. The application is very compatible with all Android devices.
Here are the features of mSpy about which you should know:
- The tool can not only track the media files exchanged by an Instagram account but can record all the incoming and outgoing messages on Instagram.
- It can track the most messaged profile as well as the most called profile by an Instagram account.
- mSpy can also track the most visited website by account.
- Apart from all these, it can record the basic Instagram activities that the account has engaged in, including liking and commenting on posts, sharing pictures and videos, etc.
- The record data can show all the detailed messages exchanged.
- The mSpy dashboard can show every picture and video saved on the device.
- It has an inbuilt keylogger and can also track the activities on other social media apps like Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Following are the steps to use mSpy:
Step 1: You’ll need to head onto the official website of mSpy to start the process.
Step 2: Next, you’ll need to select the device that you want to track i.e iPhone or Android.
Step 3: You’ll have to purchase a subscription to use the tool.
Step 4: Next, on the target’s device, download and install the mSpy application and connect it to your mSpy account.
You’ll have to head on to the mSpy dashboard to start tracking the Instagram activities. You’ll need to click on Social Network and then click on Instagram.
Another user-friendly solution that can help you track Instagram activities is Glassagram. It doesn’t require rooting of the target’s device to install the application on it. This tool can look through any social media account.
It has some interesting tracking features that can help you track your Instagram activity:
- It comes with a stealth mode so that it can’t be detected.
- The tool can detect the live location of the target’s device using its GPS tracker.
- It can detect sim card exchanges too.
- You’ll be able to view all the messages exchanged by the account. It includes media files shared too.
- It offers the best pricing plans.
- You’ll be able to get real-time updates.
- It can help you see, have access and even save all the pictures available on the user’s device.
- It allows remote screenshots, call recording, etc.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: The setting up of the tool is quite easy and quick.
Step 2: Get into the official Glassagram website.
Step 3: You’ll need to create your account by subscribing to a plan.
Step 4: After the purchase is completed, you’ll receive an email with all the details.
Step 5: Install and set up Glassagram on the target’s device. You need to link it to your Glassagram account.
You’ll have to log in to your Glassagram to see all the recorded data.
4. KidsGuard Pro
KidsGuard Pro is another helpful tool that you can use to detect Instagram activities. You can track anyone’s Instagram activities using it without getting caught. It supports excellent stealth mode and is quite effective in recording every detail. The tool doesn’t go through any kind of server issue and therefore can be used freely without any technical hassle.
It’s designed with advanced tracking features which are mentioned below :
- All forms of conversations on Instagram would be tracked by the tool and get recorded.
- The KidsGuard can show all the unread messages too.
- Media files like voice notes and images are quickly saved by the tool.
- Its inbuilt keylogger can hack and go through previously deleted messages.
- It can live-track location, and record incoming as well as outgoing phone calls.
- It supports the tracking of other social media applications like WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- As it’s in stealth mode, there’s no way the app can be detected.
- You can see the date and timeline of the recorded files.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: You can either use the web version or the app version of the KidsGuard Pro account.
Step 2: You’ll need to first create an account by signing up.
Step 3: You’ll have to install the application on the target’s device and connect it to your KidsGuard Pro account.
Step 4: Next, choose a plan to subscribe to and buy it.
Step 5: Then log in to your KidsGuard Pro account and click on the Dashboard option from the left section of the screen.
From there, you’ll be able to see all the recorded data.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained all the best Instagram tracking applications and tools that can help you track any Instagram account to know about its account activities. The best available online tools are Snoopreport, mSpy, Glassagram, and KidsGuard Pro. Here, you’ll be able to know about their features and the steps to use these tools accordingly.
- How to Watch Live Videos of Random People on Instagram?
- How to Hide Followers and Following List on Instagram?
- How To Fix Instagram Not Sending Security Code To Email?
- How to Fix Suspicious Login Attempt on Instagram?
- How to Fix ‘Your Account Was Compromised’ issue on Instagram?
- How to Fix if Can’t Upload Video to Instagram Stories?
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Fix challenge required issue on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker not Showing? – FIXED
- 6 Best Apps to Check Who Viewed My Instagram Profile