Your Quick Answer:
- There are many reasons for which you cannot get access to the “Add Yours” sticker. For example, if it is not available in your country, your account is professional, or your app is outdated, in this case, you cannot get access to the feature.
- To fix if the Instagram ‘ADD YOURS’ sticker is not showing, first, open Instagram and then go to your profile and tap the three parallel lines option in the top right corner to fix it.
- Now go to “Settings,” tap “Account” and then tap “Switch account type” and make your account personal.
- Now uninstall the app, go to the Play Store, and download the Instagram beta version.
- Now restart your phone, log in to your Instagram account, tap the “+” icon, and go to your story.
- Here you can see the sticker section at the top. Click on stickers, and you can see the “Add Yours” option and the other stickers.
Instagram ‘Add yours’ sticker is not showing – Why
There are certain reasons for which you won’t see the sticker:
1. Issue only for Professional Accounts
Instagram professional accounts are generally Instagram business accounts and Instagram creators’ accounts. There are two types of accounts that exist on Instagram, one is a professional account, and another is a personal account. Professional accounts have many advantages, like Instagram insights, quick replies, contact options, etc. But there are many disadvantages, which means many features are missing compared to the personal Instagram account. For example, these ‘Add yours’ stickers are not showing. The issue will happen when you are using a professional account. In the case of a personal account, this issue will not be there. Now it is your choice which type of account you need.
2. Not available in your country
There could be another reason for your not accessing the ‘Add yours’ stickers option, and it is that this feature is not available in your country. This ‘Add yours’ feature was first released in Indonesia, Japan, and Singapore. Then people from other countries cannot get access to the feature. Now it is available in many countries, but if you cannot access this feature, it may be possible that it is not available in your country. So you have to wait until it is launched in your country.
3. The app is Outdated
Another reason could be that your Instagram app is outdated. If you do not update your Instagram app, you cannot get access to any new features of Instagram. Instead, you have to check your Play Store to see if any updates are available.
How to Fix if Instagram ‘Add Yours’ sticker is not showing?
If you face the issue “Instagram Add your stickers are not showing,” you can easily overcome this situation. Let’s follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open Instagram and Go to Profile
It is very easy to fix the issue. First, you have to open your Instagram app and log in to your Instagram account. Then you can see your Instagram DP in the bottom left corner. Finally, you have to tap on the DP, and you will be redirected to your Instagram profile page.
Step 2: Three Lines- Settings and Account
After coming to your Instagram profile page, you can see the three parallel icon options in the top left corner. Click on it, and at the top of the options, you can see the “Settings” option. After pressing on the “Settings” option, you can see one option, “Account,” in the list. You have to click on the “Account” option.
Step 3: Switch Account Type and Switch to Personal Account
After clicking on the “Account” option, you will be redirected to a new page. Here on this page, you can see the available options for your Instagram account, now scroll down the page, and you can see an option: “Switch account type”.
Click on the “Switch account type” option, and you can see there will be two options: one is “Switch to a business account,” and another one is “Switch to the personal account.” Click on the “Switch to personal account” option to make your account personal.
Step 4: Uninstall Instagram App
After making your account personal, you have to uninstall the Instagram app. To uninstall your Instagram app, you can tap and hold on to it, and you can see the “Uninstall” pop-up will come at the top. Then, drag the app to the “Uninstall” pop-up and press “OK.” You can also go to your “Settings” and open “Apps.” Here, open Instagram and click on the “Uninstall” option to uninstall it.
Step 5: Reinstall Instagram (Beta) & Login
After uninstalling the Instagram application, go to the Play Store and search for Instagram. First, open the whole interface of the app in the Play Store. Now scroll down a little, and see the “Join the beta” section under the “Developer contact” section. In the “Join the beta” section, you can see a button “Join.” Click on the “Join” option to join the Instagram beta community.
If you cannot see the “Join” option there, then use another Gmail account and log in to the Play Store, and then you will get access to the “Join” option. If you join the Instagram beta, you can try new Instagram features before they are officially released and give feedback to the Instagram developer team. After joining the Instagram beta, install the application. Now open it and log in by either giving your username and password or directly logging in from Facebook. Now remove all of your recent tabs from your phone and restart your phone.
Step 6: Open Instagram and tap the ‘+’ icon and Tap Story
Now open Instagram and log in to your account. Here, you can see the ‘+’ icon in the top left corner. Click on the ‘+’ icon, and you can see a pop-up will come containing some options. Here, click on “Story,” You can choose any photo that you want to share for your story, or you can write anything and share it with your story.
Step 7: It will show ‘ADD YOURS’ stickers
Now, when you share a photo or a video or a written note on an Instagram story before posting it on Instagram, you can see a sticker section at the top and some other features. Here, tap on the sticker section, and you can see that, along with some other sticker options, there is the “ADD YOURS” option. By clicking on the “ADD YOURS” option, you can add anything you want as a sticker.
- How to Hide Followers and Following List on Instagram?
- How To Fix Instagram Not Sending Security Code To Email?
- How to Fix Suspicious Login Attempt on Instagram?
- How to Fix ‘Your Account Was Compromised’ issue on Instagram?
- How to Fix if Can’t Upload Video to Instagram Stories?
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Fix challenge required issue on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker not Showing? – FIXED
- 6 Best Apps to Check Who Viewed My Instagram Profile
- How to Fix if Instagram Business Accounts Can’t Be Private?