Your Quick Answer:
- To link YouTube to discord, on your laptop, go to your web browser and open the Discord website.
- After that, on the left bottom corner of the home screen, you will get the “gear” settings icon. Click on it and go to the “User’s Settings” tab.
- From the options under the ‘User’s Settings’ tab, click on “Connections” and then, tap on > the “YouTube” icon.
- With this, you will reach the sign-in page. There, enter the Google ID (Gmail ID) and password and sign in to your YouTube account.
- Access the permission to Discord to connect, click on “Allow” and your YouTube is connected to discord.
- Now, go to the Discord connection tab, and there you will find the connected YouTube account. If any day you feel like removing/disconnecting it, click on the “x” icon on the top right corner and ‘Disconnect’ it.
- Similar is the process on the Discord app on mobile devices. The only minute difference is, that on the home screen you have to swipe left to find the ‘gear’ settings option. After that, every single step is the same.
Video on How to Link YouTube to Discord:
How to Link YouTube to Discord on PC?
You can do the linking process on a PC/Laptop as well as on your mobile device.
First, let’s learn to link the YouTube account to Discord on a PC/Laptop. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Open – Discord > “User Settings”
To link on PC, first of all, open your PC or Laptop, and launch Google Chrome. There is no limitation to using only Google Chrome, you can open any web browser, that works smoothly on your system.
Next, open the discord website and log in to the account on which you want to add your YouTube account.
After you open discord, on the home page, on the bottom left side, you will see a ‘Gear’ icon which is to go to the “Settings” option. Click on that icon and go to your account’s settings page. Over there, on the left part, there will be a long list of options to make addition and changes to the account.
Hence, in addition to the account, make your stance to “Users Settings” on the top left.
Step 2: Click on ‘Connections’ > click the YouTube icon
Under the “Users Settings,” you will find a small list of options. From there, select > “Connections” and the sub-options will get open in the middle of the screen.
The sub-options of “Connections” comprises all the possible sites that you can connect with your Discord account, including YouTube.
To link, to YouTube, click on the “YouTube icon” in red and you will directly on a new google tab to sign in to your YouTube account.
Step 3: Sign in with Google Account & Allow permissions
Next, you have to sign in to your YouTube account with the google ID (Gmail ID) and complete the verification process.
Thereafter, a permission tab will pop up on the screen, saying, > “Discord wants to access your Google Account”. Click on the “Allow” button in blue at the bottom and it’s done.
Step 4: It will show a successfully linked page
Once the sign-in process is done, a connecting process will start and will be shown on the screen. It will take a few minutes and done! ‘Connected your YouTube account to Discord’.
Go back to “Connections” on the user’s settings page and check. Your YouTube account will be added there.
How to Link YouTube to Discord on Mobile?
Now, let’s learn to link YouTube to Discord on a mobile device:
Step 1: Open Discord app > Swipe from left > tap the’ gear’ icon
Firstly, open the “Discord” application on your mobile and if haven’t logged in yet, then log in to your account.
After logging in to the account, slightly, swipe from the left part of the screen to right and look towards the bottom. In the bottom section, you will see a ‘gear’ settings icon to go to the “User’s Settings” tab. Tap on it and open the settings tab.
Step 2: Tap on ‘Connections’ > Tap on ADD and choose YouTube
On the ‘User’s Settings’ tab, scroll down the settings list and tap on “Connections”. Under the connection tab, you will get the option to add the YouTube channel.
Next, tap on the “ADD” option in the top right-most corner of the ‘Connections’ tab. Tap on it and a menu ‘Connect your Account’ box will pop on the screen. From there, select > “YouTube” and complete the signing process to the YouTube account.
Step 3: Sign in with Google Account on Chrome & Allow permissions
Sign in to your YouTube account with the google ID (Gmail ID). Enter the ID and password.
Thereafter, a permission tab will pop up on the screen, saying, > “Discord wants to access your Google Account”. “Allow” it and give permission.
Step 4: It will show a successfully linked page
Once the sign-in process is done, a connecting process will start. You can see it on the screen. It will take a few minutes and done! ‘Connected your YouTube account to Discord’.
Your YouTube account is successfully linked to your Discord.
Can you change the linked YouTube Channel in Discord?
YES! You can remove the linked account and add a new one whenever you want. In Discord terms, the users can connect and disconnect the accounts, whenever they want to and the process for that is also very simple.
To remove the linked YouTube channel from Discord, follow the steps-
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open your Discord account on PC or mobile, as per your convenience.
Step 2: Next, click on the ‘gear’ setting icon to go to the ‘User’s Settings’ tab. So, here, remember, if you are doing this on a PC, then, on the left bottom part of the home screen you will get the ‘gear’ icon. Click and go. Whereas, if you are doing this process on your mobile, then you have to swipe left on the screen, and there at the bottom, you will get the gear icon.
Step 3: Now, under the ‘User’s Settings’ option list, select > “Connections”.
Step 4: On the screen, you will find all the apps & accounts that are connected to Discord, including YouTube.
Step 5: To remove the YouTube account, click on the “x” icon on the top right corner and click on > “Disconnect”.
That’s it. The YouTube account is removed.
If you wish to again add another YouTube account, then, under the same tab, click on the ‘YouTube’ icon and sign in. Another account will get added.
- How to Change Your Discord Background?
- How to Recover Discord Account without Email
- How to Remove 2FA from Discord without Code?
- How to Join a Discord Server without an Invite?
- How to Make Reaction Roles on the Discord Server?
- How to Leave a Discord Server?
- How to Copy the Message ID on Discord?
- How to Make a Public Discord Server?
- How to Link YouTube to Discord?
- How to Log Out of Your Discord Account on Mobile/PC