Your Quick Answer:
- To get notifications, first, log in to your Facebook account using the Messenger Notifier Apps.
- Next, enable the Notification switch to let the app send you notifications when your friends come online.
- The notifier apps can work in the background too to check for the notifications status of your friends.
- Online Notifier for Messenger is the best application that you can use to track the online status as well as last seen time of your Facebook friends.
- You can also use the ‘Notification For Facebook’ app that’s available on Google Play Store. It’s easier to use and can send you alerts for messages received by someone showing up online on Messenger or Facebook, a new friend request, or when you get any other event notifications.
- Facebook Chat Notification is another popular application that you can use to get notifications when someone on Messenger comes online. It can also alert you when the online status of your friends goes off.
- The iPhone users can use the Online Notification For Facebook app for getting alerts and tracking the online status of Facebook friends.
There are some direct ways you should try to get notified if someone comes online on Facebook.
Best Online Notifier Apps For Facebook Messenger
There you have a few apps that you use to get notifications on your Facebook Messenger:
1. Online Notifier for Messenger:
The best notifier app for Messenger is the Online Notifier for Messenger. It helps you get notifications when your friend becomes online on Facebook or Messenger. The app is very easy to use.
- It provides you with a tracking list of currently online friends.
- You’ll be able to get notifications when someone on your friend list comes online.
- It works for both Messenger and Facebook at the same time.
- Moreover, as it scans and checks in the background, you don’t need to keep the app open.
- It can update you with the list of users who were online a few minutes ago.
- You don’t need to register to receive notifications.
- It has a feature for offline notification too. Therefore, if someone goes offline, it can notify that too.
- Compatible on all Android devices.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: First, download and install the app ‘Online Notifier for Messenger‘.
Step 2: Next, grant the required permission.
Step 3: You’ll need to enter your Facebook ID and then log in.
Step 4: After login, click on Notifications and then click on Online Status.
Step 5: The application will scan for the online status of your friends and make the tracking list.
It will work in the background and then notify you.
2. Notification for Facebook
You can use the Notification For Facebook application. It’s available to be installed directly from Google Play Store.
Online Notifier for Messenger is designed with several useful features which have been mentioned below:
- The application doesn’t interfere with your privacy and is a small size app.
- It’s battery friendly, therefore using it won’t consume much power.
- The tool works in the background. So it doesn’t require you to keep the Facebook app open to receive online and message alerts.
- Every time you receive a new message, someone comes online, a new event, or a new friend request, this tool will send you notifications about it.
- The application has a simple interface that’s easily understandable to use.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: You’ll need to head on to Google Play Store to download and install the ‘Notification for Facebook‘ app.
Step 2: Then, open and then you’ll need to login to your account to your Facebook account.
Step 3: To log in, you’ll need to enter your Phone number or email address and the account password.
Step 4: Next, click on Log in
Step 5: Click on the three dots icon that’s at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 6: Next, tick marks the square boxes to Activate this category. Make sure you mark all the three categories of Friends, Messages, and Notifications.
From now, you’ll be able to receive notifications from the app.
3. Facebook Chat Notification
Another notification application that you can use is the Facebook Chat Notification. You won’t be able to download it directly from Google Play Store however you can get it directly from the web.
The application is a computer-based program so you won’t be able to use it on mobile.
- Send a quick notification to you when someone from your friend list comes online on Messenger.
- It can alert you when your messages are seen or you receive a new text.
- This chat notifier shows you the name of the person as well as their current online status on the notification box.
- It’s beneficial for receiving silent notifications.
- You’ll be able to get notified when someone on Messenger is typing to send you a message too.
- It does not require you to keep the Messenger app open.
- It allows you to get vibrate notifications, and sound notifications too.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: Download the application on your PC and install it for free.
Step 2: Once opened, it will ask you to log in to your Facebook account.
Step 3: Enter your email address and password to log in.
Step 4: Next, you’ll need to enable Online Status notifications by tick marking the box next to it.
Step 5: Then save it by clicking on Save. The app will work to check the online status of your friends on Messenger and then notify you when any of them comes online.
4. Online Notification For Facebook (iPhone)
The iOS users will be able to use the Online Notification For Facebook application to get notified when someone shows up online on Facebook. It can track an unlimited number of friends at the same time and send you notifications of their online status.
Here is the list of features it offers to its users:
- It does not track all of your friends but only the selected ones.
- It keeps you notified about their online status. It shows the time and duration too.
- Your online status is not shown to them nor will they be able to know that you’re spying on their online status.
- It has an easily accessible search bar.
- Personalized notifications tone for each friend.
- You can turn on notifications for friends Going Offline.
- Easy and quick deletion of friends from the tracking list when not required.
- It works constantly to scan your friends’ status.
🔴 Steps To Use:
Step 1: First, download and install the app.
Step 2: From the home screen, click on the application.
Step 3: Grant the required permission to the application.
Step 4: Log in to your Facebook account.
Step 5: Next, add the friends whose status you want to track and then click on Done.
Step 6: The app will start to monitor their status and send you notifications when they appear online.
You need to keep it minimized for the app to work.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best apps online notifier apps for Messenger. These apps can send you notifications when your friends show up online on Messenger or Facebook.
The best online notifier apps that you can use on Android are Online Notifier For Messenger, Notifications For Facebook, and Facebook Chat Notification. iPhone users can use the Online Notifier For the Facebook app.
- How to Fix if Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Code not Received?
- This account is also logged into Facebook on this device – FIXED
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- How to Recover your Facebook Account without Email or Phone?
- How to Make All Photos Private On Facebook at Once?
- How to Hide and Unhide Messages on Facebook Messenger?
- How to See Who Viewed Your Featured Photos on Facebook?
- Facebook Story Stuck on Uploading – How To Fix?
- How to Fix Facebook Messenger not Sending Photos? – On iPhone