If you see your WhatsApp or Facebook installed in parallel space does not work then you can try a few things. For WhatsApp, there are times when you are not using the correct procedure to back up the chats and data of WhatsApp in the parallel space.
These things are required to recover your data in order to fix if your WhatsApp or Facebook is not working on Parallel Space.
There may be different reasons why you cannot back up your apps that are in parallel space like WhatsApp. Maybe because the Google accounts services are not connected with the parallel space application.
As you know you need to connect that before you can start using the backup and restore features from Google drive.
To fix the WhatsApp or Facebook if not working on Parallel space, first, you have to go to the parallel space folder and then copy the WhatsApp section folder and save it another place. Now reinstall and set up WhatsApp then copy-paste that folder data and replace the WhatsApp folder. Now go to the Apps settings and clear the cache for parallel space. The apps will start working.
You can try adding the Google drive in the parallel space and log in, then you have to proceed to WhatsApp chat backups inside the parallel space, then try to backup & restore your WhatsApp data from Google drive upon fixing the issue.
Also, you have some fixes if your dual WhatsApp data folder is not working.
In this article, you will get the steps to reset the apps and then restoring the apps to their previous working state with a few steps. You should also follow the details to remember when backing up the data.
Why can’t I Back up WhatsApp installed in Parallel space?
When you’re unable to back up the WhatsApp installed in parallel space, there are reasons or causes which is not allowing the backup. Although that does not mean you cannot fix your apps, you definitely can do it by certain steps.
- You can backup your parallel WhatsApp – by connecting the Google services or by manually backing it up. You may have not logged in to any of your Gmail accounts or created one from inside the parallel space.
- You have to first take the folder copied as back up then replace it after clearing the cache.
- It’s also possible you haven’t created a chat backup account for WhatsApp after getting into Parallel space.
Things to Remember:
You need to know about a few points and remember them before you back up your WhatsApp data. These tips and points will not allow you to go any wrong with the backup and restore process. So if you’re thinking of backup the data you need to keep in mind a few points:
- You need to back up the folder of your old WhatsApp including all the media like pictures, videos. The file may be large and it makes take-up some time, but you have to do that.
- Then download the folder of the backed-up chats and upload it from Google Drive before you even think of uninstalling WhatsApp. You need to have those backed up chats save for later use.
- When you’ve uninstalled the old WhatsApp and installed the parallel space WhatsApp you need to copy the old chats and data from the WhatsApp folder to the parallel space folder. You can do that after logging in to the Google account services from parallel space.
- Then you need to open parallel space and paste the WhatsApp backed up chats folder in the parallel space WhatsApp decision folder.
Fix Facebook or WhatsApp is not working on Parallel Space
If you see a few apps like Facebook or WhatsApp is stopping or crashing suddenly then there might be an app update issue with those. But, if you see this for many apps then you can update your parallel space app. Even if the issue still persists, then you need to reinstall or re-setup those apps on your parallel space and for this, you have to take the backup of data for WhatsApp if you don’t want to lose data.
As Facebook stores the data and chat over its server but WhatsApp don’t, you have to follow a few steps to restore the backup after setting it up.
So, let’s look at the steps to reformat WhatsApp and then fixing the error if it’s stopping or crashing.
1. Save the WhatsApp Backup Data:
You need to back up the data of your old WhatsApp manually to google drive to save it for copying later.
The data you save is needed at the time of restoring the WhatsApp backup.
The following steps would make it easier to follow:
- You need to open the old and original WhatsApp from your device.
- Back up the chats by going to the setting options of WhatsApp after clicking on the three dots sign in WhatsApp.
- There you find the option accounts. Click on that to proceed further with the backup process.
- Now you’ll find yourself on the chat backup page. Then click on the green backup option after including all the media to backup with the chats.
- When it’s done make sure you go to drive and check for the folder of the backed-up chats.
Note: If you want to backup on Google drive then the Google services need to be connected through any google apps on parallel space i.e. Google drive itself.
Save the folder for later use. For that, you need to download that folder and save it on your device so that you can copy-paste the folder later to restore everything.
2. Copy WhatsApp folder under Parallel Space Folder:
You need to paste the old data and chats which also include the media to the WhatsApp division folder. The simple steps will make it easier for you to follow and act accordingly:
- Go to the WhatsApp general directory and then go to the backup file where you have saved the folder or file of the backed-up chats. You need to copy that manually and then head on to the Parallel space folder.
- Head to the WhatsApp division of the parallel space folder.
- Then paste the copied file to the backed-up folder just as you would do in the original WhatsApp.
That’s it. You have done the most important part of the process. Now you have your chats and media saved to be restored later.
3. Now Clear the cache for Parallel space:
To restore the old chats to your new WhatsApp, first, you need to clear the cache of the parallel space. You can go that by simply getting into the settings and then clearing the cache of the parallel space app from the list of applications.
The simple and well-detailed points mentioned below will help you understand it better.
- Open the setting application on your device.
- Then scroll down to find the option apps and permission
- Then on the next page select the option Apps & click on it to get to the Apps Manager.
- After getting the list, scroll down and head on to parallel space. Select it by clicking it.
- Then you’ll find the option internal storage, click on that to proceed further.
- Just click on the option ‘Clear cache‘ and cache is cleared for parallel space.
Now when you’ll open the parallel space WhatsApp, they ask you to restore your data. Select restore to get back all the data that you’ve manually saved by backing up.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the steps to fix the apps on Parallel space if those are not working. You just have to back up the data using the steps mentioned and then reset the app to its previous working steps.
- What Does Bump Mean on Facebook?
- Add Friend button Not Showing on Facebook – How to Fix
- How to Attach File in Messenger Chat on Phone?
- Can’t See Friend’s Last Active on Facebook Messenger – FIXED
- How to Show Offline on Facebook when Online?
- How to Get Notified if Someone Comes Online On WhatsApp
- How to Remove Your Profile Picture on Facebook
- How to Download Audio from Facebook Messenger
- What Does the Following Mean on Facebook?
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for iOS