If you just deleted your Telegram account, messages, or channels and did not back up the whole thing, you could lose many things. Before you delete your account or messages you must take e back up of the data or export the data from your Telegram account.
But, if you have just deleted the account three times then you might see an error that you can not create an account with the same number and this may last for 7 to 21 days. I will explain the guide also to fix this issue in a few minutes in this article.
To recover the deleted Telegram messages, first, you must check for the messages on your mobile storage under the Telegram folder, you can also find the messages under the ‘Saved Messages‘ section on your Telegram app.
There are also some tools to recover your Telegram messages if you have lost those ones.
In case you cannot create the Telegram account with the same mobile number after you deleted the Telegram three times, then just go ahead and create a Telegram account with another new number and then take the option to change the account number (New) to that previous number.
In this article, I will explain all of the methods to recover deleted Telegram accounts or their channels & messages that are no longer on your device.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Messages?
You can take several methods that you can take to recover the deleted messages from Telegram and herein you can take these steps to try recovering your Telegram messages including videos, images, and documents.
EaseUS Data Recovery to Restore Deleted Telegram Messages
EaseUS MobiSaver can help you recover data from your mobile phone as you know the data is automatically stored on your mobile and same deleted while you delete it from the app. However, the EaseUS Android data recovery tool can recover the data from your phone storage that is deleted upon deletion from the Telegram app.
All you have to do just install the recovery tool on your PC and connect your iPhone or android to recover the Telegram deleted data.
1. Restoring Telegram messages from Cache
If you’re on your Telegram app and deleted a few messages then you might be wondering for the ways that could restore back the message or at least could see those ones. The method here can show up the deleted ones if that is deleted most recently from your Telegram app.
To view the deleted messages from Telegram on your phone,
- First, go to your ‘Files‘ on your mobile storage, you would be looking at the cache folder of Telegram to view the deleted data.
- Now, tap to the ‘SD card‘ folder and then Android>data and tap onto the ‘org.telegram.messenger‘.
- Open the folder and that is the most recent cache file that can display the messages if the data is deleted meanwhile.
Hope this method might work for you but in a few instances.
2. Saved Messages section to find Messages
Another method to see the deleted messages from Telegram is just by looking at the ‘Saved Messages’ section on your Telegram. As you know Telegram comes with an archive option that shows ‘Saved messages’ and there you can pin some of your important chat messages and see while you need to view that.
To view the deleted messages from Telegram chat,
- First, open your Telegram app and ap onto the ‘three lines‘ icon.
- From the list, tap on the ‘Saved messages‘ option to see the messages.
- Now, you can see the saved messages on the Telegram app if that is deleted from the chat.
This might work if you’ve saved any messages previously.
3. Looking into the Telegram folder in Storage
If you’re looking for Telegram messages from your mobile that you’ve deleted then look into the folder on your mobile storage and check if there any images or videos present. Although upon deleting the messages from Telegram, will delete this also from the storage folder but in exception of cases, you may see the messages.
To see the messages on Telegram that are deleted from the app,
- First of all, go to your ‘My Files‘ section on your mobile.
- Next, find the folder named ‘Telegram‘ app on the storage folder.
- There you might see Telegram messages like images, videos, documents, etc. Once you open the folder you will see the files there if the file is deleted from the app meanwhile.
That’s the simple method you can try to find the deleted messages from phone storage.
4. Contact Telegram for Recovering Data
The final option to recover the Telegram data from the Telegram itself. Telegram may store your data on their server and it but could be a bit hard to find the data deleted by you even after a long time. For that, you can just contact the Telegram team inquiring about the deleted messages recovery from your Telegram account and they will soon reply to you back to let you know.
- Just open the Telegram contact form.
- Provide details and describe the issue that you want to recover the account data & send.
Soon Telegram team will revert you back letting you know the possibility.
Recover Deleted Telegram Group Messages
If you are the admin of the Telegram group, you can recover the deleted messages within 48 hours of deletion. To recover deleted messages from a Telegram Group:
- Open the Telegram Group in which you want to recover the messages.
- If you are having a Laptop or Desktop, you will find the three-dot option at the top-right portion of the screen.
- Tap on the Manage Group Option.
- Head on to the Recent action.
You will be able to check deleted messages from Telegram Group.
Recover Telegram Data including photos, videos from iPhone
If you’re using your iOS device then recovering the data from your mobile is really easy. If you have the iCloud backup your can just see the imported backup and view all messages and data but in case you have deleted the whole chat or messages then you can use the tools like iKeyMonitor to restore data back.
iKeyMonitor to Restore Telegram Messages on iPhone:
To recover deleted Telegram data from iPhone using the iKeyMonitor tool,
- First, signup for an account on iKeyMonitor.
- Head onto the Online Cloud Panel.
- Go to the Logs section
- From Logs Goto the Chats subsection and then to Telegram
- View Telegram Messages.
Recover Telegram Messages using iCloud:
If you have saved the back up on your iCloud you can see the deleted messages of your Telegram messenger, to view the deleted ones,
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone. Tap on the General option in iPhone Settings.
- Press the Reset Button. Choose Erase all content and Settings. Allow your device to reboot.
- Head on to the apps and data Screen. Tap on Restore from iCloud Store. You would have to sign in to your iCloud account.
- Select Backup and click to confirm the selection.
The recovery Process Starts after that.
How to Recover Deleted Telegram Account?
If you have deleted your Telegram account three times then you might see an error like you cannot create again for a few days but you can do that if you just follow a few simple steps.
In order to recover the deleted Telegram account and restore it again,
- You will need a new mobile number or you can use the ‘Text Now‘ app to get a free number.
- After, that open your Telegram and create an account and verify with the new number.
- Once the account is created, just move to Settings>Advanced and then change the number.
- Now put the new number that Telegram was restricting to start again and the account setup is now completed.
This is how you can recover the deleted Telegram account in just a few minutes and now the number used at first is free to use again as the account shifted to the old number.
Recover Deleted Telegram Channel that you left off
If you left your channel the same stay there and you can see it from the search. But if that is not on your search, you can find it with a method and join it again. if you look at the channel you will see there are no administrators on the channel and once you rejoin the channel or group you will be set as administrator automatically.
In order to restore the Telegram channel created by you,
- Make sure you have the invite link present of that channel (if copied before), if not search the channel directly.
- Once you have the link, tap on it and you will see that you’ve joined.
- You will be set as administrator automatically after you rejoin the channel.
This was the simple method to restore your Telegram channel.
The Bottom Lines:
As you’ve learned that if you have deleted Telegram messages then soon you can recover the data from your mobile’s internal storage either by finding it into the files or cache folder or using the recovery tools, both of these methods work really great to recover the Telegram account messages.
- Meaning & How To: ‘Last seen recently’ on Telegram
- 3 Best Telegram Message Recovery Apps & Tools
- What Happens if your Telegram Account is Blocked?
- Get Unblocked from Telegram Channels – Working
- Unblock Yourself on Telegram without Deleting Account
- See Who Viewed your Telegram Profile – 2021
- Will they Know if You do Certain things on Telegram?
- Know if Someone is Online on Telegram – Get Notifications
- Know if Someone Deleted Telegram Account or Blocked You
- How to Promote Telegram Channel to Add More Members?