Your Quick Answer:
- To get back a disabled Instagram account, open the Google browser, type “My Instagram Account Was Deactivated,” and search for it. Then, go to the Instagram help center official page and click on the “I understand and wish to continue” option.
- Now fill out the “Contact Information” and “Content At Issue” forms. Then send it to them.
- You can get an email from Instagram, which will give you some set of instructions.
- Now you have to write your full name, username, and code on an A4 sheet of paper, and by holding this sheet, you have to take a photo.
- After sending these things in reply, you have to wait for the final email and after you are done.
How to Recover Disabled Instagram Account for Violating Terms?
There are the steps that you should follow in order to get the disabled Instagram account, let’s follow the steps:
Step 1: Go to Instagram ‘Account Deactivated’ form
If you want to get back your Instagram account which was disabled for violating the terms of Instagram, then you have to fill in the ‘Account Deactivated’ form of Instagram. First, open your Google Chrome and type “My Instagram Account Was Deactivated,” and search for it.
Then open the first link and go to the official Instagram help center page. After clicking on it, you can see the section “My Instagram account has been deactivated.” Inside this section, you can have the option “I understand and wish to continue.” Click on it, and you can find a new form that will come under it.
Step 2: Enter your Contact Information
Now you have to give “Contact Information” and “Content At Issue” details. The form is for accounts that have been disabled due to intellectual property infringement, sharing fraudulent content, or sharing misleading content. Note that you may not receive a response if your account is disabled for any other reason. Firstly, you have to give your contact information here. Then, in the “Your name (name and surname)” section, enter your name, and in the “Email address” section, enter your email address. Finally, positively enter the same email address you have used to create your Instagram account.
Step 3: Fill Out and Submit the Form
After filling out the “Contact Information” section, you have to fill out the “Content At Issue” section. In this section, you have to first enter your Instagram username in the “Your Instagram Username” section. First, you have to add your username, which means if the link to your Instagram account is “instagram.com/abcd,” you have to write “abcd” here. In the next part, you have to explain the question – “why do you believe that the content should not have been removed?” For example, if you think your content didn’t violate Instagram’s community guidelines, you need to explain it. Next, you can add proof of your content in the “Attachment” section. Next, click on the “Choose files” section and select the JPG, PDF, or PNG file. Now confirm that you wish to submit the form and click “Send.”
Step 4: Find Instagram Email Reply
After submitting the form, you have to wait for 3-5 days for Instagram’s response. Sometimes it can take up to a week, depending on how many responses they get in a day. So now, if you get an email from Instagram, you can see a set of instructions. You have to follow the instructions first, take an A4 page, and write down the code they gave along with your full name and username. It should be well-lit, not too small and dark. Now you have to take a selfie by holding the A4 paper. Both of your hands should be visible in the photo. Finally, you have to attach the photo to your reply as a JPEG file.
Step 5: It will be Reactivated
After sending the reply to them, you have to wait for Instagram to review your selfie. It might take 24 hours to a few days, depending on how many responses they have. If the entire process is successful, Instagram will send you another email saying that your account has been reactivated.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why Do Instagram Disabled Accounts for No Reason?
There could be many reasons for which Instagram might disable you. Suppose you copyright some material or ingredient. Then there is a chance that your account will get disabled. Instagram always monitors what users upload and post on their platform – and sees if anyone steals anything from anyone. Penalties for this offense can range from action blocks to permanent deactivation or temporary disability of the account. Suppose you post images and videos that violate the Community Guidelines of Instagram or try to scrape account information and user data from Instagram. In that case, your account may also be banned. If Instagram users report your profile and content as either Spam or inappropriate within the App and via the Website, then there is also a chance that your account will be banned. It is also possible that any user will repeatedly report you using different accounts in your account. In that case, Instagram may automatically disable your account without any human interaction.
2. How can I get my Instagram back after being disabled?
If you want to get your Instagram back after being disabled, you have to fill out the “Account deactivated” form. First, open your Google browser, search “My Instagram Account Was Deactivated,” and open the official Instagram help center page. Here, click on the “I understand and wish to continue” option and fill out the “Contact Information” and “Content At Issue” forms. Then send it to them. After that, you can get an email from Instagram, which will give you some set of instructions. Follow these instructions, and if you find everything successfully, you get the final email from Instagram.
3. How to Reactivate your Instagram account within 24 hours?
- How To Fix ‘Instagram Couldn’t Refresh Feed’ Issue?
- How to Watch Live Videos of Random People on Instagram?
- How to Hide Followers and Following List on Instagram?
- How To Fix Instagram Not Sending Security Code To Email?
- How to Fix Suspicious Login Attempt on Instagram?
- How to Fix ‘Your Account Was Compromised’ issue on Instagram?
- How to Fix if Can’t Upload Video to Instagram Stories?
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Fix challenge required issue on Instagram?
- Why is the Instagram ‘ADD YOURS’ Sticker not Showing? – FIXED