On Snapchat, you will see the ‘My Eyes Only’ section where all the private snaps and memories are being saved and you can access those using a passcode. You can change the passcode anytime but if you forgot the passcode then by resetting that you might lose all the data.
As Snapchat is not able to access such data so if you just reset the passcode to regain the My Eyes Only feature the old data is removed.
If you want to recover the My Eyes Only data there are no such direct ways to get those videos or snaps back. However, if you contact the Snapchat support team before you reset the passcode then there could be a chance to get the My Eyes Only data on your mobile.
To recover the My Eyes Only memories, pictures or snaps, first contact the Snapchat support team and then go into the appropriate option ‘passcode’, and then a form will display. You just have to provide the username, mobile, email, etc, and describe the problem regarding your passcode that you forgot and the team will contact you by email letting you know the procedure to recover the pictures. However, you can install the Snapchat++ to Bypass My Eyes Only passcode on the Snapchat++ app and see the saved snaps or memories.
In this article, I have mentioned a few things that you might follow if you just forgot the passcode and things to follow if you just have forgotten the passcode.
To bypass the My Eyes Only passcode on Snapchat,
- First of all, install the MOD of Snapchat that is Snapchat++.
- Now just open the Snapchat and go to My Eyes Only on Snapchat++.
- Once it asks passcode, just tap on the ‘BYPASS‘ button.
- This option if you forgot the passcode and see the memories.
What to do if You Forgot the My Eyes Only Passcode?
If you just have forgotten the My Eyes Only passcode from your Snapchat then there are several things that you can do in order to take action to protects your Snaps or memories saved under the section.
1. Never tap Forget Passcode:
While using Snapchat or any other social media platform, there is a possibility that you might forget the passcode of your account or My Eyes Only on Snapchat.
If you forgot the My Eyes Only passcode,
- You will lose the memories and Snaps saved in the My Eyes Only section.
- If you reset all data will not be recoverable on there. But, changing the passcode does not affect anything.
I just found on the Snapchat website that by resetting the passcode, you would lose all data that are not recoverable.
However, to retrieve your passcode you must never click on Forget passcode. According to the platform Snapchat if you click on the button forget passcode somehow you will able to retrieve your passcode but, you will lose all your memory related to Snapchat.
This memory will be in the form of your photos, videos, and many more. If you click on the forget passcode button then after just tapping your password will reset but simultaneously your memory will also wipe out from your account.
After losing your data or snap, Snapchat will not able to solve your problem regarding retrieving data from your account because of My Eyes Only of Snapchat. Your snap will be saved there and after resetting the passcode Snapchat has no way without your consent to check your data.
If you ever click on forget the password to recover your My Eyes Only, then you will lose all your snaps and videos which be a drastic loss to anyone. However, there is an option to recover your My Eyes Only passcode.
2. Ask Snapchat Team for Passcode:
You better ask the Snapchat team about the issue if you forgot the passcode as if you reset the passcode you might lose all the My Eyes Only data from your Snapchat account.
If you have just lost your Snapchat My Eyes Only passcode then just open the Snapchat contact support form and explain your issue.
To get help from Snapchat Team if you have lost passcode,
- First of all, you just go to the Snapchat support page.
- Then from the help category choose the ‘Passcode’ option and continue.
- Next on the form provide details of your account, i.e. Username, mobile, etc, and explain the issue that you’ve forgot your Snapchat My Eyes Only passcode and you want to recover the passcode without the data deleted.
- Now, if something is possible, the Snapchat team will contact you over email and let you know the procedure.
That’s all you’ve to do.
3. You can change the passcode:
There are more ways to change the passcode without losing your memory from My Eyes Only. The first thing you have is to click on the option and after that, you will get two choices pop up on your screen. One is the change passcode and another one forgets the passcode. to change the passcode, you have to enter you have to simply select the change passcode option.
To change the passcode, you have to enter the previous password or passcode.
(If you forget your previous passcode then there will be no other option other than resetting the password.)
But, if you ever remember your old password then a new screen will open on which the system asks your old password what you have entered previously. Lastly, you get an option to create your new password and after entering the old one, your My Eyes Only account will be recovered.
How to Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat?
After selecting the option of forgot password then your complete data related to Snapchat will be wiped out from your account. This data will be your snaps or pictures but, there is some by following that you can retrieve your pictures of Snapchat.
To recover the My Eyes Only pictures on Snapchat,
- The first thing you have to do is select the browser whatever you are using and search the Snapchat Support website to fill the form.
- After that, you have to select the first option to ‘Contact us’ of Snapchat support.
- In entering the contact, us a list will be open on your screen which will ask “What can we help you with?” From that list, you will tick the option “My Snapchat Is Not Working”
- After selecting the previous option next thing, the system will ask oh no! what is not working in that option you will get numerous choices from the list but you have to select Memories.
- Then you will select the passcode option from the given list of “Which part of memories can help with?”
- Next, the system will ask you “Need help with something else” you have to click on the yes button and after that, you will enter your user’s name and email, phone number in the fourth option you have to enter the device by which you use Snapchat.
- In next your issue will be asked to put the date from which you lost your picture.
- In the next option, you have to write a detailed analysis of your problem.
Lastly, a message will visible “Your message has been sent! Thank you”. After that, all your data will be recouped by the Snapchat team within few days. You might be asked to provide some proof of being an account holder of Snapchat My Eye Only.
Snapchat My Eyes Only not working – How to Fix
There are many reasons your Snapchat My eyes Only not working one of the obvious reasons is because you forgot your password you do need to reach out to Snapchat to resolve the issue because it is strictly protected. You can check for an update because it will get rid and bugs from the last update. If the app has any bugs, then the Snapchat My Eyes only will not work.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the steps to follow if you forgot the passcode for your Snapchat’s My Eyes Only snaps or pictures and you can just recover them by contacting the Snapchat team.
- Find & Add Someone on Snapchat using the Phone Number
- Snapchat Story Viewer Online – View Story
- How to Make Friendships Private on Snapchat?
- Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat – Bypass Passcode
- Save Snapchat Pics in Gallery Automatically – WORKING
- Unlock a Permanently Locked Snapchat Account – 2021
- Get Subscribe button instead of Add Friends on Snapchat
- Does Snapchat Tell when You Look at Someone’s Location?
- Unsave or Delete Messages on Snapchat other person saved
- How can I Know the Number of Friends on Snapchat?