If you unexpectedly deleted some of your important files then you can get it recovered from the recycle bin.
However, if you press the Shift+Del key while erasing the files then it will be deleted from your hard drive forever. Yes, you can easily undelete permanently deleted files from your computer without any software.
To restore permanently deleted files from the backup in Windows:
- First, make sure the backup storage is on your Windows 7/10 ready.
- Now, go to the “Settings” from your Windows control panel.
- From there, choose the ‘Update & Security’ option and the backup option will be there, just click on that.
- Now, go to backup & restore settings on your PC to restore the storage media files. Just click on the ‘Restore My Files‘ option.
This will restore all of your permanently deleted files on your Windows OS.
Recovering Trashed Files from PC:
1. EaseUS Recovery wizard Tool
Although, if you don’t have any paid recovery system on your computer then you can try the EaseUS recovery wizard also in order to recover your lost data.
You can start this free and quick and easy installation process to make your data recovered so easily.
2. Rubrik Backup and Recovery
If you want an instant recovery of your data from your Windows PC then Rubrik’s recovery tool can do this for you. Rubrik tends to perform 50% faster according to their data than other ordinary recovery tools.
Where do the Trashed Files go After RM command?
The recovered File is restored back to /.local/share/Trash/files/filename.filetype
You can use these methods in any version of Windows (i.e. Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10). Here, in this article, you will learn both ways to perform the recovery.
How Is It Possible to Get Back Permanently Deleted Files?
The files are not cleared quickly from the storage which is the specialty of the digital hard drive. This storage keeps the data something aside for a limited time period. Means, if you need to recover a file then stop using your computer for a while and begin the procedure immediately.
QUICK TIP: Due to the excess need for new data overwrite, the old & unrecognized files might be completely cleared up from the hard drive and thus you will completely lose your documents and other important files.
Recover Deleted Files without Software in Windows 10
Recover Permanently Deleted Files without Software in Windows 8.1
Recover Permanently deleted files using File History – Windows 10
How to Enable File History Feature on Windows 8?
How to Undelete Permanently Deleted Data? (Recycle Bin Windows 7)
Deleting a file or an entire folder just by pressing the delete button would not remove the file from the computer. The file will be moved to the Recycle Bin and will give the user a chance to recover it from there. But, if you have just deleted the file then don’t waste time to recover it now. Just find out the Recycle Bin from your desktop and get the file back to its own place.
If you don’t know the system then just follow the steps mentioned below-
At first, find the Recycle Bin from the desktop. Then, click on it.
Now point out the file which you need to restore.
Now right-click on that file and you will see ‘Restore’ option. Just click on the ‘Restore’ option.
It will be saved to the dictionary where it was previously.
This is how you can revive the permanently removed data from your computer. So, if you face the same problem in the future, don’t delay to try it for free.
- How to Run iOS Apps on Windows 10 PC? – Best Emulators
- Corrupted Photo Recovery Online – JPEG/JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
- Ways to Find WiFi Password on Windows 10 without Admin
- Show WiFi password [WirelessKeyView iPhone] Key Viewer
- How to Remove Write Protection on SD Card or Pen Drive?
- How to Fix This site can’t be reached in Windows PC? – All browsers
- How to Reformat PC without CD? [ 7 Steps]
- Recover Deleted files without Software [Windows 10]
- [NEW UPDATE] Windows 7 Features and Functions