You can remove someone from your friend list without worrying about them knowing about it as Snapchat doesn’t even notify the users who have been removed from any of their friend’s friends lists.
The Snapchat features have always been tricky and sometimes it requires proper knowledge about the tricks to handle Snapchat or otherwise you may never know about the smart part of it.
Often there’s a situation when we want to remove someone from our friend list but we constantly try to find out if they’ll know about it or get any notification about it. Luckily, Snapchat doesn’t inform the users that someone has removed them from their friend’s list, which is a total savior, as now it can be done without even thinking twice.
You can simply unfriend or remove any person from your friendliest by performing the necessary steps of going to the friend list, then tapping on More options, and then removing them.
Here, it’s all about the process and steps of how someone can be removed from Snapchat but they wouldn’t know about it either. If you’re finding difficulties with some of the Snapchat features or have doubts regarding the fact that if someone would receive any notification about some of your actions, then go ahead and read this and all your queries will be solved.
Remove Someone from Snapchat without Them Knowing – Android
Removing someone from the friend list doesn’t require you to understand rocket science. You can simply follow the steps that are being jotted down below which will make it easier to act.
You don’t need to worry about if they’ll know about it by getting a notification as this user-friendly app of Snapchat doesn’t provide any notification when you’re being removed from somebody’s friend list.
- Open the Snapchat application on your device.
- Now, open your profile by selecting the profile icon which you’ll find at the top left corner of your screen.
- On profile, you will see the option My Friends. Tap on it and select that.
- In the friend’s section, you’ll find the names of all your Snapchat friends.
- Find out the one whom you want to remove from your friend list by scrolling down the list and locating him or her then tap that name and hold it for 2 Secs.
- You’ll see some options prompting your screen, select the option More.
- Now, choose the option Remove Friend to unfriend that person from Snapchat.
Then the step is to confirm in the dialogue box that’s appearing on your screen that you’re sure you want to remove the person from your account by tapping on Remove Friend and that’s how it’s done.
How to Remove the Person on Snapchat from iPhone and iPad?
There’s another method that you’ll be able to use from the chat section which would also allow you to remove or unfriend someone and that person wouldn’t know about it. Although the iPhone and Android have the same technique to remove someone from the friend list, you can also use this one as an alternative which would make it easier.
The comprehensive steps will guide you through the process this whole time so just follow and act accordingly.
- Open the Snapchat application on your device and you’ll be able to see the camera screen immediately after getting into the app.
- Now swipe to the right from the left side of your screen to find the chat section.
- From the list of chats, tap and select that username whom you want to remove as a friend.
- In the chat interface, tap on the profile icon at the top left corner.
- Now on the next page, you’ll be able to locate the Three dots that are placed one after another horizontally in the upper right corner. Tap on that.
- You’ll find some options flashing on your screen, from there select Remove Friend.
- Tap on the remove on the dialogue box too to confirm the removal of that person from your account.
If you block someone will that person appear on your Friendliest?
It often keeps us thinking about the consequences of blocking someone on Snapchat and how it works and this trivial thinking makes us nervous if they’re going to get notification about the same or if they’ll be really blocked and kicked out of our account.
Blocking someone on Snapchat means that person won’t be able to see your Stories and you and that person are no longer friends on Snapchat and will not appear in each other’s friends list. Even you will not be able to search that username and find that person on Snapchat.
Blocking will prevent him absolutely from getting in touch with you or witnessing any of your Stories as he will be able to find your account neither by searching nor in his friend list.
Blocking someone is way easier to get rid of that person totally from Snapchat whereas removing someone doesn’t do much work of preventing access to that person.
Here you’ll find some benefits of blocking and reasons why it’s the better option:
- Blocking someone on Snapchat prevents that person from sending you any messages or snaps whereas removing them from the friend list doesn’t help in getting rid of that person in that way.
- The person won’t be able to see your snap stories and won’t find your profile even after searching. So he will not be able to have access to any of the incoming actions. But removing someone doesn’t provide that benefit. He’ll be able to find you on Snapchat and view your snap stories even after you remove him from your friend list.
So when choosing the option between blocking and removing do it wisely.
How to Block a Person on Snapchat?
The traditional way of blocking someone on Snapchat is pretty much an easy process. If you block someone, he will never know about it as Snapchat won’t send any notification. You just need to perform some easy steps and the person is out of your profile unless you unblock him or her. He won’t be able to get in touch with you or find you on Snapchat.
Follow the steps mentioned below to block someone on Snapchat:
- Open the Snapchat application on your device.
- At the camera screen, you’ll find your profile icon in the top left corner. Tap on it to proceed.
- Scroll down, find the My Friends option on the next page and select it.
- Locate the username of the person you want to block from the loss of friends and then tap on it to hold it for seconds.
- You’ll see some options are flashing, select More from those options.
- Now from the next options that are prompting on your screen, select the option Block to block that person from the pop-up list for that friend.
Confirm it by clicking the block on the dialogue box which would appear to confirm your actions and it’s done.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the best way that you can remove someone from Snapchat even without them knowing by blocking the person as they will be restricted in many features and also you can remove the person by unfriending.
- How to Set a Status on Snapchat? – Create Status
- How to Check Explore Activity on Snapchat? – What’s It?
- How to Join and Leave a Private Story on Snapchat?
- Snapchat Private Story – What Others will Know? – Find Out
- Remove Someone from Snapchat without Them Knowing
- See Hidden Snaps or Photos in Snapchat – Working Ways
- Unsave or Delete Messages on Snapchat other person saved
- Snapchat ‘Last seen’ is not Updating – FIX
- How can I Know the Number of Friends on Snapchat?
- [Working] – Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat At Once