Your Quick Answer:
- To remove the TikTok watermark from the saved video, download the video, go to the video from the phone gallery, and tap on the “Edit” option at the bottom or top of the screen.
- Then tap on “Crop” to change the aspect ratio. Tap on ‘Done’ to save the cropped video.
- Download an app that removes watermarks from the App Store, next, open the app, and select the required video from the app’s gallery. Your video will then be available for exporting as a watermark-free video.
- Use a video editing tool (for example, “savett.cc”) to remove the watermark by opening your web browser and searching the same. Open the safest link from the search results, go to the necessary video on TikTok, tap on the “Share to” icon, and then click the “Copy link” option.
- Then paste the video link in the text bar of the chosen website and tap on download.
- For cropping a video on iPhone, go to the Photos app and tap on the concerned video. You’ll see an “Edit” option on the top right end, tap on it.
- Then tap on the Crop icon at the bottom right end. You can now zoom the video until the TikTok watermark is not visible. Then tap on done at the bottom right end of the screen.
Video on How to Remove TikTok Watermark from Saved Video:
How to Remove TikTok Watermark from the Saved Video?
There are some methods that you can try in order to remove the TikTok watermark from the saved video,
1. Crop The Video:
The least time-consuming way to remove the TikTok watermark from a saved video is to crop it. However, this will not work if you want to reshare the video in an application that uses the same aspect ratio as TikTok.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download the video from TikTok.
Step 2: Go to your phone Gallery or “Photos” app, and tap on the video you downloaded.
Step 3: If you’re on iOS, you’ll see an ‘Edit’ option at the top-right end of the screen that you have to tap on. If you are using an android, you’ll see three dots at the bottom of your screen that you’ll have to click on, followed by tapping on the edit option or seeing the edit option directly.
Step 4: You’ll see the crop option at the bottom of your screen regardless of OS. Tap on it.
Step 5: After this, there will be a range of aspect ratios that you can choose from, or you can manually crop it by zooming in.
Step 6: You’ll see a “Save” or “Done” option depending on your device. Tap on that to save your TikTok watermark-free video.
2. Use App to Remove the Watermark:
To remove the watermark, you can also use a third-party app found in the App store that is made to remove watermarks from TikTok videos. Read reviews before downloading the app you’ve chosen.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Install the app ‘Picsart Photo & Video Editor‘ from the App Store and open the app.
Step 2: Go to your TikTok app and look for the video you wish to download. Once downloaded, add that video to Picsart and edit the video there.
Step 4: For editing and removing the watermark from the video, just tap on the place where the watermark or objects are, and tap on ‘Delete’.
Step 5: Download this new version of the video by tapping on the “Save” icon.
3. Video Editing Tool to Remove the Watermark:
If you don’t want to download an additional app, you can use your browser to help secure the video without a watermark.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the TikTok app on your phone. Look for the video you want to remove the watermark from on your TikTok app. Tap on the “Share to” icon. Tap on the copy link option in the “Share to” tab.
Step 2: Open your web browser like Google Chrome, tap on the search bar and search for a video editing tool that can remove watermarks, preferably “savett.cc”
Step 3: Open a website that you think is safe, and you’ll see a text bar with an option to search, which will be mentioned beside the text bar.
Step 4: Insert the link you just copied in the text box, click on the “Search” option, and wait.
Step 5: Scroll down to find two options; one, download the video with the watermark, and second, download the video without the watermark. Tap on the “Download” option beside the option to download the video without any watermark.
Step 6: Now you’ll see the video, without any watermark, playing. You’ll see an icon with three dots at the lower bottom corner of the video. Tap on that to reveal a download option. Tap on it.
Step 7: You’ll receive a download verification prompt. Tap on the “Download” option. The video will eventually be saved to your gallery.
4. Crop Video on iPhone:
This is an easy method if you’re not too worried about the change in aspect ratio. The following steps will come in handy if you want to use this method.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Download the video from TikTok that you wish to remove the watermark.
Step 2: Go to your phone’s “Photos” app and look for the video you just downloaded. Tap on it.
Step 3: On the top right corner of the screen, you will spot an “Edit” option. Tap on it.
Step 4: Tap on the Crop icon at the bottom of the screen.
Step 5: Now tap on the aspect ratio button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 6: After you’ve cropped, tap on Done at the bottom right corner of the screen. With this new aspect ratio, your video will be saved to your “Photos” app.
The Bottom Lines:
The best option here is to either use an app that removes the TikTok watermark or a video editing tool to keep the aspect ratio intact. However, if these options are too time-consuming for you, you can crop them from your “Photos” app. Choose a method that best suits your demands.
- How to Get on the “For You” Page on TikTok?
- 3 Best TikTok Time Warp Scan Apps Online
- How to Reset TikTok For You page?
- How to Turn on Post Notifications on TikTok?
- What Does Clear Cache Mean on TikTok?
- You are Visiting Our Service Too Frequently on TikTok
- How to Change Your Birthday on TikTok?
- How to Get The Time Warp Scan on TikTok?
- How to Duet on TikTok? – Simple Steps
- Why Don’t I have the Repost button on TikTok?