Your Quick Answer:
Best Reverse photo lookup tools are TinEye reverse image search, Duplichecker: Reverse Image Search, Search Engine Reports.net, Reverse image search by Hosting Checker, and REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH, Pim Eyes Face Search Engine Reverse Image Search, and DNS Checker.
To use the reverse image search tools, open the tool and then click on Upload.
You’ll need to select a picture from your device’s gallery and then click on it.
Next, click on Done. The picture will be uploaded on the tool.
You’ll need to click on Search Image.
The results will show you the information about the image that you’ve uploaded.
These reverse image search tools can help you in facial recognition and identification. It will help you get information about the person in the picture too.
You’ll also be able to get fraud alerts too.
Best reverse photo lookup tools:
Top 7 best reverse photo lookup tools :
1. TinEye reverse image search:
One of the best reverse image search tools that are available on the web is the TinEye reverse image search. It’s very fast and accurate when it comes to the search and recognition of images.
Here are some of the features of TinEye reverse image search:
- It helps you to find information about any person on the web by scanning his or her image.
- You’ll be able to get all kinds of background details about the person in the picture that including both his personal as well as professional life.
- The tool is also capable of image verification and image tracking.
- The tool can be used for fraud detection as it’s also capable of advanced image identification.
- You’ll be able to color search and do mobile image recognition using this tool.
🔴 Here are the steps to use TinEye reverse image search:
Step 1: Open the tool from the link: https://tineye.com/.
Step 2: You’ll be able to see the Upload button on the page. Click on it.
Step 3: Click on Files. Browse through your device’s gallery and upload the picture for reverse image search.
Step 4: The tool will start to scan the image and find all the possible information that’s available about it on the web.
Within a few seconds, you’ll be able to get the results that’ll tell you the name, contact information, address, and other public records of the person in the picture.
2. Duplichecker: Reverse Image Search:
Duplichecker is another useful image search tool that you can use to find information about anyone by uploading their picture and scanning it.
It can be used for both personal, professional as well as business, or commercial purposes.
Let’s look at its features :
- Find about anyone online by scanning their pictures.
- You’ll be able to get someone’s social profile links and other contact details using the reverse image search tool by scanning their pictures.
- You can also use the tool to find whether anybody has used your picture anywhere without your consent or not.
- It’s very easy to detect frauds using this tool.
- You’ll be able to see the source of any image on the web using this tool.
- You can either paste the link of the image or upload the image from the device’s gallery to find its information.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the Duplichecker tool from the link: https://www.duplichecker.com/reverse-image-search.php/.
Step 2: Click on the blue Upload button.
Step 3: Next, you need to scroll down and find the image whose information you want to get and then click on it.
Step 4: Then click on Done. Immediately the file would be uploaded. You’ll need to click on Search Similar Image.
Step 5: Choose a search engine from the list.
You’ll be able to get the results in the next few seconds.
3. Search Engine Reports.net:
You can also use the Reverse Image Search by Search Engine Reports.net. It’s one of the best reverse image search tools available online that can help you get accurate results about the identification and recognition of people from images.
- You’ll be able to find all the required and necessary details about any image using this tool.
- It can help you find similar images online.
- You’ll be able to use it to identify frauds and scammers.
- The tool can also get a detailed account of the searched person.
- It can help you get similar images but in different sizes and dimensions too.
- It can help you get the person’s contact details like email address, Facebook ID, etc.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: See the link to open the tool: https://searchenginereports.net/reverse-image-search/.
Step 2: Click on Upload Image.
Step 3: Choose an image and click on it.
Step 4: Then click on Done. Next, you’ll need to click on Search Similar Image.
Step 5: Perform the human verification and you’ll be able to see the results.
4. Reverse image search by Hosting Checker:
Another useful reverse image search tool is the Reverse image search by Hosting Checker. The tool provides very accurate results when it comes to image lookups.
Here are some of its best features about which you should know:
- You can use it for finding people’s information online.
- It can be used for scanning pictures to find the item on popular shopping apps.
- You can track whether the person in the picture is a fraud or not.
- See if your pictures are used without your permission anywhere on the web.
- You can find someone’s location and contact information by scanning their profile picture using this tool.
- You’ll be able to find other visually similar images using this tool too.
- It supports JPEG, PNG, and JPG images.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the tool from the link: https://hostingchecker.com/tools/reverse-image-search/.
Step 2: Then, click on Choose File.
Step 3: From the options, click on Files.
Step 4: You’ll need to scroll through the images and then click and select the image you want to search up using the tool.
Step 5: Next, click on Search Image.
It will show the results.
5. Reverse Image Search :
This REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH tool is primarily designed for the sole purpose to find similar images as well as information about any images that you search for. It’s super fast and easy to use. It has a very user-friendly interface that can be used for uploading an image with one click.
See the list of its features below:
- Find information and locational details about any user by uploading his picture.
- You can get to know whether the person is employed, married, etc from the details if it’s available in the records.
- If the person in the picture had other records of arrest or crime in the past, it would be displayed by the tool too.
- You can use it on Androids and iPhones both as it’s web-based.
- It supports various kinds of input methods like through Dropbox, using Google drive links, or image URLs.
- It allows you to choose a search engine according to your preference.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the tool from the link: https://www.reverseimagesearch.org/.
Step 2: Then, click on the upward arrow icon and select a picture.
Step 3: Next, click on Done. Click on Search Images.
It will show you the information about the picture in a few seconds.
6. Pim Eyes Face Search Engine Reverse Image Search:
You can also use the Pim Eyes Face Search Engine Reverse Image Search tool. This tool is one of the fastest and easiest image search lookup tools that’s available on the web.
Look down below to find some of its features:
- It’s designed for facial recognition and identification.
- You’ll be able to get all kinds of personal information about any user by scanning his picture on the tool.
- It will provide you the links to the social media profiles too.
- It doesn’t store any uploaded pictures.
- The tool helps you identify frauds and scammers.
- Both free and premium versions of the tool are available.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the tool from the link: https://pimeyes.com/en/.
Step 2: Then click on Upload a photo.
Step 3: Select a picture from your device’s camera roll.
Step 4: Next, click on Done. On the next page, it will process your results.
You’ll be able to get all the identification details in the results.
7. DNS Checker:
Lastly, you have the DNS Checker. The reverse image search of DNS Checker can help you identify and recognize any face. It supports different input methods and is very accurate.
- It supports image formats like TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.
- You’ll be able to find similar images of the user on the web using this tool.
- It will help you get to know all kinds of information that are available in the public databases.
- It allows you to copy and paste screenshots to input them on the tool too.
- You’ll be able to get fraud alerts.
- It’s for free.
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Open the tool from the link: https://dnschecker.org/reverse-image-search.php/.
Step 2: Then click on Upload.
Step 3: Click on Files. It will open up the Download section. You can click on the three lines icon and then get into your device albums.
Step 4: Next, choose a picture and click on it.
Step 5: Then click on Search Similar Images.
You’ll be able to get the results on the next page.
- Can’t Take Screenshot Due To Security Policy – Fixed
- How To Call Someone Who Blocked Your Number
- How To Know If Someone Saved Your Number On Their Phone
- How To Automatically Forward Text Messages To Another Phone
- How To Call Someone From A Different Number
- How To Find Out Where A Text Message Was Sent From
- Best Bold Text Generator Tools Online
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- Find Out Who Is Calling You – Reverse Phone Lookup Sites
- How To Print Documents When You Don’t Have Printer