It’s simple to use the iOS apps on your iPhone or iPad but what are the ways if you have a Windows device. The Apple apps store does not support Windows OS directly to run the apps although you can install the macOS on your PC and run the apps.
But, even the iOS apps that you use on iPhone, can be used on your Windows 10 PC using the iOS emulators or simulators tools. They both can do the job to run the iPhone apps on Windows PC and the iPadian Premium is the best thing @ 25 USD that you can use on your Windows PC.
To run the iOS apps on your Windows 10 PC, you have to download the emulators like iPadian on your Windows PC and then install it. Now just open and browse the Apps store on iPadian and you can use any iOS apps you want.
Now, there are many other emulators or iOS simulators that you can (i.e. Smartface) and the iPadian Free version is also available that you can use in a limited edition and better if you get the premium tools that will make all the features available in it.
In this article, I just looked into many emulators and the free ones as well and found a few ones that are best and cheap, let’s start the process and their features.
How to Run iOS Apps on Windows 10 using iPadian?
iPadian is simulator software that allows you to run your iOS apps on your Windows. This software lets you enjoy the features of iOS devices like iPad, Mac, and iPhone on your very own Windows PC and laptops. It creates a virtual operating system of iOS devices on your Windows screen.
Using this software you can easily install iOS apps and play games on your Windows PC, giving you the same experience as you do on your Macbook and iPhone.
iPadian is one of the best simulator software that you can use on your Windows screen.
✪ Features for iPadian Software:
- Accessibility to WebKit browser.
- A full-screen view of the iOS apps.
- This iPadian software supports Facebook.
- You can play iOS games.
- Supports social media apps like WhatsApp, TikTok, Instagram.
- You can access free music and video.
- iPadian premium is best for developers with full features.
Also, you should know that iPadian does not support access to iMessage.
Here are the steps that will help you know how to use the iPadian software.
To run iOS apps on your Windows 10 PC,
- Step 1: First of all, search and download the iPadian tool on Windows PC.
- Step 2: When you are done downloading and installing the software, go back to your desktop and launch the software.
- Step 3: Now launch the iPadian Software, you can see the iOS screen.
- Step 4: Now, just tap on the Apps store icon and search the apps you want to use.
- Step 5: Next, install it to use the app directly from your PC.
That’s done through the iPadian tool.
Download the latest version of iPadian Premium on your PC and enjoy the full features on your PC.
Can you Use iPhone Emulators on Windows PC to Run Apps?
Yes, you can use the iPhone emulators on your Windows PC to run apps. It is the best way through which you can use iPhone apps on your PC.
The advantages of using an Emulator on your PC:
- You can easily duplicate your iOS mobile functions on your PC without any added cost of hardware. Best for developers who want to test the iOS apps just created.
- You can play games that use virtual and augmented reality like Pokemon Go and the PUBG games for which the whole world is crazy.
- Using emulators on your PC also helps the app developers to check for any unexpected behavior of their newly designed apps before launching their apps into the e-market.
iOS Simulators to Run iOS apps on Windows PC
You can run iOS apps on your PC using iOS simulators. As the name suggests, iOS simulators simulate iOS iPhone, MacBook, iPad on PC. Here are the three best iOS simulators for your PC that will allow you to run iOS apps on your very own PC.
Remoted iOS Simulator:
The Remoted iOS Simulator remotely simulates your iOS apps on your PC. It is simple to use for app developers.
✪ Features of Remoted iOS Simulator:
- Best for testing iOS application on your PC.
- Has an excellent debugging feature.
- It simulates features like the home of iOS devices, lock, screenshot, settings, touch Id.
- Useful for the app developers for testing their apps before launching them in the e-market.
To use the iPhone simulators to run iOS apps,
- First of all, download the iOS simulators on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now open the simulator application on your PC.
- You can use the iPad or iPhone version directly from your Windows PC.
Note that the simulators are not able to use the Apps store. You have to manually upload the app into the simulator in order to use that.
How to Run iOS on Your PC using Smartface Emulator?
Smartface Emulator is one of the best-emulating software that helps your PC to your iOS devices. The Smartface emulator is a paid emulator (starting from $99) but is best for app developers and users to test their applications.
✪ Features of Smartface Emulator:
- It is the ideal emulator that allows testing for cross-platform iOS apps.
- Useful to test how well the software is compatible with its underlying hardware functions.
- Compatible with Windows 10 PC.
- Used for checking the functionality of a new app by app developers.
- It has offline operating and syncing features.
- It supports code-based designs thereby not limiting the developers to a single UI development.
- Can be used to update your native apps.
- The native apps in Smartface are single codebase.
- Helps app developers to develop apps with superior features through an intuitive approach.
- It functions both as an android as well as an iOS debugger.
To use the Smartface emulator on your Windows PC,
- Step 1: Download and install the Smartface Emulator on your PC using your browser.
- Step 2: Once you install the Smartface Emulator on your PC, launch the software.
- Step 3: The next thing you gotta do is click on ‘profile’ and select ‘iOS’ and then click on the ‘Device Emulator‘ button.
- Step 4: Doing this, the app will set your PC to your iOS device.
Before you start with the process, make sure you have iTunes installed on your PC so that your iOS device is recognized by your PC.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the features and methods to use the emulators and there are three main tools and you can choose any one according to your need and if you’re a developer just go ahead with the premium tools for Smartface or iPadian premium.
- How to Run iOS Apps on Windows 10 PC? – Best Emulators
- How to Fix iPhone Network Not Available? – BEST WAYS
- Create lock screen live wallpaper in iPhone with Multiple Pictures
- Corrupted Photo Recovery Online – JPEG/JPG, GIF, TIFF, BMP
- Ways to Find WiFi Password on Windows 10 without Admin
- How to Delete Old Backup from iCloud? [With Precautions]
- Show WiFi password [WirelessKeyView iPhone] Key Viewer
- How to Remove Write Protection on SD Card or Pen Drive?
- How to Fix This site can’t be reached in Windows PC? – All browsers
- Connect iPhone to WiFi without password – [Any WiFi]