Your Quick Answer:
To run the iOS apps on your Windows 10 PC, you have to download the emulators like iPadian on your Windows PC and then install them.
Now just open and browse the Apps store on iPadian and you can use any iOS apps you want.
As you know the Apple store does not support Windows OS directly to run the apps although you can install the macOS on your PC or use emulators to run the Mac apps.
But, even the iOS apps that you use on your iPhone, can be used on your Windows 10 PC using the iOS emulators or simulators tools.
They both can do the job to run the iPhone apps on Windows PC and the iPadian Premium is the best thing @ 25 USD that you can use on your Windows PC.
Now, there are many other emulators or iOS simulators that you can use (i.e. Smartface) and the iPadian Free version is also available in a limited edition and is better to start with.
In this article, there are many emulators and free ones as well, let’s know the features and then start with the process.
How to Run iOS Apps on Windows 10 using iPadian:
iPadian is simulator software that allows you to run your iOS apps on your Windows. This software lets you enjoy the features of iOS devices like iPad, Mac, and iPhone on your Windows PC and laptop. It creates a virtual operating system for iOS devices on your Windows screen.
Using this software you can easily install iOS apps and play games on your Windows PC, giving you the same experience as you do on your Macbook and iPhone.
iPadian is one of the best simulator software that you can use on your Windows screen.
✪ Features for iPadian Software:
- Accessibility to WebKit browser.
- A full-screen view of the iOS apps.
- This iPadian software supports Facebook.
- You can play iOS games.
- Supports social media apps like WhatsApp, TikTok, and Instagram.
- You can access free music and video.
- iPadian premium is best for developers with full features.
Also, you should know that iPadian does not support access to iMessage.
Here are the steps that will help you know how to use the iPadian software.
To run iOS apps on your Windows 10 PC,
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First of all, search and download the iPadian tool on Windows PC.
Step 2: When you are done downloading and installing the software, go back to your desktop and launch the software.
Step 3: Now launch the iPadian Software, you can see the iOS screen.
Step 4: Tap on the Apps store icon and search for the apps you want to use.
Step 5: Next, install it to use the app directly from your PC.
Download: iPadian for Windows
That’s done through the iPadian tool.
Download the latest version of iPadian Premium on your PC and enjoy the full features on your PC.
🔯 Can You Use iPhone Emulators on Windows PC?
Yes, you can use the iPhone emulators on your Windows PC to run apps. It is the best way through which you can use iPhone apps on your PC.
The advantages of using an Emulator on your PC:
- You can easily duplicate your iOS mobile functions on your PC without any added cost of hardware. Best for developers who want to test the iOS apps just created.
- You can play games that use virtual reality like Pokemon Go and PUBG games for which the whole world is crazy.
- Using emulators on your PC also helps the app developers to check for any unexpected behavior of their newly designed apps before launching their apps into the Online Store.
🔯 iOS Simulators to Run iOS apps on Windows PC:
You can run iOS apps on your PC using iOS simulators. As the name suggests, iOS simulators simulate iOS iPhone, MacBook, and iPad on PC.
Here are the three best iOS simulators for your PC that will allow you to run iOS apps on your Windows OS.
1. Remoted iOS Simulator:
The Remoted iOS Simulator remotely simulates your iOS apps on your PC. It is simple to use for app developers.
✪ Features of Remoted iOS Simulator:
- Best for testing iOS applications on your Windows PC.
- Has an excellent debugging feature.
- It simulates features like the home of iOS devices, lock, screenshot, settings, and touch ID.
- Useful for app developers for testing their apps before launching them in the e-market.
To use the iPhone simulators to run iOS apps,
🔴 Steps To Follow:
Step 1: First of all, download the iOS simulators on your Windows 10 PC.
Step 2: Now open the simulator application on your PC.
Step 3: You can use the iPad or iPhone version directly from your Windows PC.
Note that the simulators are not able to use the Apps store. You have to manually upload the app (.dmg files) into the simulator in order to use that.
2. Run iOS on Your PC – Smartface Emulator:
Smartface Emulator is one of the best-emulating software that helps your PC to turn into an iOS device. The Smartface emulator is a paid emulator (starting from $99) but is best for app developers and users to test their applications.
✪ Features of Smartface Emulator:
- It is the ideal emulator that allows testing for cross-platform iOS apps.
- Useful to test how well the software is compatible with its underlying hardware functions.
- Compatible with Windows 10 PC.
- Used for checking the functionality of a new app by app developers.
- It has offline operating and syncing features.
- It supports code-based designs thereby not limiting the developers to a single UI development.
- Can be used to update your native apps.
- The native apps in Smartface are single codebases.
- Helps app developers to develop apps with superior features through an intuitive approach.
- It functions both as an android as well as an iOS debugger.
To use the Smartface emulator on your Windows PC,
Step 1: Download and install the Smartface Emulator on your PC using your browser.
Step 2: Once you install the Smartface Emulator on your PC, launch the software.
Step 3: The next thing you gotta do is click on ‘profile’ and select ‘iOS’ and then click on the ‘Device Emulator‘ button.
Step 4: Doing this, the app will set your Windows PC to an iOS device.
Before you start with the process, make sure you have iTunes installed on your PC so that your iOS device is recognized by your PC.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the features and methods to use the emulators there are three main tools you can choose one according to your need and if you’re a developer just go ahead with the premium tools for Smartface or iPadian premium.
- How to Create Apple ID without Phone Number
- How To Delete Google Search History On Android & iPhone
- How To View iPhone Location History
- Does iMessage Say Delivered When Blocked – What Says If Blocked
- Best Apps To Record Video While Playing Music – Free Trial
- How To Record Video And Play Music At The Same Time
- Test Monitor Refresh Rate – Best Tools To Start
- How To Make A Photo Collage On iPhone
- How To Know If Someone Blocked You On iPhone Or iMessage
- How To Copy Text From Protected Website – Chrome/Android
- How To Set Multiple Pictures As Wallpaper On iPhone
- 9 Best IOS Apps For Live Video Effects
- How To Screen Record Facetime With Sound
- How To Make Video Into Live Photo On An iPhone
- How To Cancel App Subscriptions On iPhone