Your Quick Answer:
- To see someone’s friend list on Snapchat, there is no direct method nor any alternative sure shot method. The only way you can opt is a guess or logic.
- When you add someone on the friends, then that person’s friends also be suggested to you on Quick Add, thus you can assume some of those are the friends of Friends.
- Also, you can just ask the person for his phone whose friends you want to see, and get his phone and open his Snapchat and look at his friends list easily
- You can also ask for his credentials genuinely and view the friends’ list on his Snapchat account.
In this article, you will get the detailed steps to follow to get the friends list of someone on Snapchat.
Can You See Someone’s Snapchat Friends List?
You cannot see someone else Snapchat friend list as Snapchat has drawn the security features of the app very distinct from other platforms.
Even though you are a friend with that particular person on Snapchat, or you have added each other as friends, you’re allowed to watch status and send messages & snaps, still, you cannot see the friends list.
You can only view, the profile of the friend his bitmoji or “avatar”, his zodiac sign, snap count, and location if he is sharing.
You have access to the people who have added you back as a friend on Snapchat and also you sent snaps and messages, in short, to the ones who you are friends with.
Well, still there is no way to see someone else’s friends list, even if there is your friend on the platform.
However, there can be some loopholes in this, let us see further in the article.
How to See Someone’s Snapchat Friends List?
As mentioned, there is no sure sort of direct way to see someone’s Snapchat friend list, however, is one way out, where you can make a guess.
1. Determine from Quick Add Section
If you give a look at the quick add section, you would see the people that are mutuals of your friends.
The logic is in the way when you add someone on Snapchat, you become friends with that person and can send them messages or snap. Also, that person’s friends are suggested to you on Quick Add, thus you can assume, that some of those people who are coming to you as a suggestion are the person’s Friends.
Let’s dive in:
Step 1: Add the person
First of all, add the person whose friend list you wish to find. Add the person means, add him/her as your friend on Snapchat.
Open your Snapchat, on the search bar type in the username of that person, and add him/her.
When you will add them on your side, they will receive a request, saying, Xyz added you as a friend, if you add you back on Snapchat then you’re now “friends” with the person on Snapchat.
It is very important that the other person adds you back. Otherwise, you won’t be having any access to any of their profile-related things.
Step 2: Go to Add friends
Once you added the person and he also added you back, the next move you have to make is, to go to your “Add Friends” section after 24 hours.
When you will open your Snapchat, the first thing that appears on the screen is the camera. On the same camera/ home page, at the top, you will find a head-shoulder icon with a “+” symbol on it, that is the ‘Add friends’ option. Click on it and head to that section.
Under the ‘Add friends’ section, you will see two columns. One is “Added me” on the top and the second is “Quick Add”.
In the former is a column you will find the list of people who have added you on their Snapchat, a kind of friend request list whereas on the other section, there is a list of people in your contact or the mutual friends of your Snapchat friends appear as a suggestion list.
Step 3: Look at Quick Add List
Now, on the ‘add friend’ section, come down a little and click on “Quick Add”.
Over there, scroll down and check the list. You will definitely get to know about the people on your friend’s friend list.
This is the method to check someone’s friend list on Snapchat through the guess that those might be the people on your friend’s friends list.
2. Ask For Credentials and Open his Snapchat
If you are the type of person who is not at all interested in going through such tricky methods, then the only way out left is to go and get that person’s phone.
Step 1: Go to the person whose friend list you wish to see and ask him to give you their phone or if not phone, then login credentials.
Step 2: Open Snapchat, and click on the “avatar”, on the extreme top left corner of the screen a cartoon face-like profile picture.
Step 3: On that page, scroll down a little and you will see an option as, “My Friends”, tap on it, and the whole list will appear in front of you on the screen.
Scroll, roll and see the friend’s list. Done!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Add Someone on Snapchat by Screenshot?
If you have a screenshot of someone’s snap code then it is not at all an easy task.
What you have to do is, open your Snapchat and click on the “Add friends” (head-shoulder with +) icon on the first screen. You will find that icon on the top right corner of the home page. Click and on the next page you will see a tiny “Snapchat app” like symbol icon at the end right corner of the find friend search space.
Once you click on the icon, it will take you to your mobile phone’s gallery, from there tap and add the screenshot and in a few seconds, you will see the account of that person on your screen. Last, tap on ‘Add’.
2. How to see how many friends someone has on Snapchat?
Similar to others if they allow sharing, then only you can see the number of friends and other things on their Snapchat, otherwise, there is no way to see.
3. How to see how many friends one has on Snapchat without counting?
Without counting, it is a little difficult but here, a guess can work.
Well, for a rough calculation, your Snapchat friends count will be more or less similar to your other social media friends’ count. So, just check with your Instagram or WhatsApp friend list and see how many you have on Snapchat.
- How to Re-add Someone on Snapchat if Lost the Username?
- How to Recover Hacked Snapchat Account?
- How to Get a Streak Back on Snapchat?
- How to Delete a Sent Snap on Snapchat?
- What Happens When You Delete an Unopened Snap?
- How to Reset Your Snapchat Password without Email?
- How To Fix ‘Oops! We could not find matching credentials’ on Snapchat?
- How to Delete Messages on Snapchat?
- How To Find Someone’s Real Name On Snapchat?
- How To Get Verified On Snapchat?