If you want to see the Snapchat messages of someone or the conversation history then you have many ways to view that without letting the person know.
You have also a few tools that can show your Snapchat messages from the chat without the person knowing that you’ve viewed them.
You can do several tricks by following certain steps in order to view the conversation of what someone sent to you and keeping yourself anonymous. The tricks will work for short messages and for long ones there is another way but that works only until you stay offline.
To see someone’s Snapchat messages without letting him know, you have to halfway open the messages by sliding the screen to the right and this will let you view the messages. Also, you can view the unread messages by turning on the airplane mode and then view the messages, after that clear cache the Snapchat.
In this way, you can view the message and the person will not know about this.
In this article, I will explain all the methods that might help you in order to view the Snapchat messages that are sent by others and not to show as ‘Opened’ or ‘Viewed’ tags on those messages.
See Snapchat Messages without them Knowing
If you want to view the unread Snapchat messages then you have to do proceed in certain steps:
1. First Turn On Airplane mode:
- In this method, the first thing that you have to do is to put your device in airplane mode.
- Not to forget that this method can be employed by both Android and IOS device users as the feature of airplane mode is present in both these devices.
- You can turn on your airplane mode by simply rolling a screen down and tapping on the airplane mode icon. An awesome player visits your device settings and toggle on the airplane mode option.
- Enabling your airplane mode automatically turns off mobile data or the internet connection.
2. Then Read Messages:
- Now that airplane mode is enabled, which cuts off the internet connection of your device, the next thing you have to do is open your Snapchat application.
- Now select the personal friend whose messages you wish to read by simply typing on their name. As soon as you do this, your screen will present all the messages that you received on Snapchat before you have turned on your airplane mode.
- You can read and go through all the messages.
3. Then Clear Cache:
- After you have finished reading the messages before you turn off their plane mode do not forget to clear cache data from the Snapchat profile.
- For this, upon your profile, I can see into the left top corner of your screen, go to the settings by tapping on the gear icon scene at the top right corner.
- Scroll down and select the account actions option and then tap on clear cache followed by clear all options. This will clear all your cached data.
When done with this you can now turn off your airplane mode.
Half-Way open the Snapchat Message – Without Them Knowing
Another method of reading Snapchat messages without letting the opposite person know whether you’ve read the message or not is the halfway open method.
- Go to your Snapchat account and scroll down to find any unread chats or messages present in your chat tab.
- After you have located one search unread message the next thing to do is to carefully swipe your screen to the right by tapping hand-holding on that person’s profile or bitmoji icon.
- Continue to drag the screen to the right until you can view the unread messages making sure you do not completely cover your screen with the chat screen of that person.
When you are using the halfway swipe method, use a slow movement, otherwise, you will accidentally swipe the screen completely and your intention of not letting the opposite person fail. This happens because you went too far or have completely swiped your screen to the right.
Can you See Snapchat conversations History without them knowing?
Snapchat is known for its unique feature of disappearing conversations once viewed. It is difficult or nearly impossible to directly view the cleared or deleted conversations on the app itself. However, there are some special tools out there to help you with this problem. Also, there are online platforms where you can easily track Snapchat conversations.
Apps like Aispyer, Spyic, Minspy are the ones to track down or view the Snapchat conversations that have been deleted or disappeared by default in the app.
You can download these apps from their official websites and create your account and log in to your Snapchat accounts which will allow you to easily view your Snapchat conversation history.
See Snapchat Conversation History – Spyic Tool
You can use the tool in order to see the Snapchat conversation history, I have just mentioned a few features and steps below:
- It allows you to view all the private and group conversations on Snapchat.
- Allows you to have access to deleted messages.
- You can have access to contact details, media files shared, timestamps, and other necessary information of anyone you have a conversation with on Snapchat.
- Compatible with both Android and IOS devices.
- Can also be used through your web browser as it is a web-based interface
How to Use:
- Step 1: First of all, open the official site of the Spyic tool. Enter a valid email ID and password to create your account. Once you have registered yourself you will be guided to a new page where you have to install the app and finish all the set ups.
- Step 2: When you are done installing the app, go to its ‘Settings’ then go to lock screen and security and enable unknown sources.
- Step 3: Finish up with other necessary settings.
- Step 4: You are ready to track your Snapchat data on the control panel dashboard.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best methods that you have to follow to view the messages from Snapchat inbox and avoid people from letting this know.
- What Happens when you Uninstall Snapchat? – Find out if Someone Did
- Best Snapchat Last Seen Tracker Tools – WHO IS ONLINE
- Without Location – Tell if Someone is Active on Snapchat
- How to Fix If Snapchat Failed to Send? – [Working]
- How to Tell if Someone is on Ghost Mode on Snapchat? 👻
- Get Two Snapchat Accounts on the Same Phone
- Does Pending Mean Unadded or Blocked you on Snapchat?
- [Working] See Someone’s Snapchat Story without Them Knowing
- Why Do Some Messages on Snapchat not Disappear?
- How to Know if Someone has Blocked you on Snapchat?