If you want to find out what your friends are in on Facebook then the simple steps that you can follow in order to find the people who joined the particular groups.
Either you have on your desktop or mobile, from both devices you can see the groups and the members who have joined there. Steps are nearly the same but it’s slightly different to select options in order to find those groups on Facebook.
If you want to see the groups your friends or someone is on and if that is a public group then in that case that would be quite simple to know who is on that group.
To know if someone is on a particular group then just go to the group and then tap on the people section and then scroll down and you’ll find some members under the ‘People‘ option and a few nearest people will be visible from your friend list or location who have joined that same group. In order to know the group’s name that your friends are in then, just go to the ‘Groups‘ option under the Settings and from there tap on the ‘See more‘ option and you will find the groups that your friends are in.
In this article, I will show you the steps that you can follow in order to check the groups your friends are in and if you think a person is in that group.
See if Someone is on a Facebook Group:
If you want to see the people who are in any particular group then you have to follow certain steps that will definitely tell you if there is any person from your location or else on that Facebook group.
To find if someone is on the Facebook group,
- First of all, go to group and there tap on the ‘People‘ section from the top bar.
- Then you will see a list of people who are the members or admins of the group.
- Below that portion, find an option ‘Members near you‘ and see numbers.
- There you’ll see the number of people from your location who joined the groups or if any friends.
That’s all you’ve to do to see the list of people.
How to Find the Groups Your Facebook Friends are In?
If you want to be a part of a group that you’re friends are already chilling inside then you can find those from your settings without asking them.
If you want to find out if your friends are in a particular group then you can definitely find that even if you’re on mobile or desktop. Follow the steps that are mentioned below to find those groups your friends are in:
For the Mobile Devices:
To find out particular groups that your friends are in,
- First, open the Facebook app and tap the three bars icon in the upper right corner.
- Then tap the ‘Groups‘ button from the next options.
- Now, tap on the ‘Discover‘ at the top of the Groups menu.
- Next, just scroll down to the bottom Groups section and tap on See All.
Now, the groups your friends are in will be shown to you in a full list. Tap on the name of the group to see more, you can also join those groups with just a click.
For the Desktop:
If you’re on your desktop then you have to follow a few quick steps. To find the groups your friend joined recently on Facebook,
- Firstly, open Facebook.com in chrome browser and sign in to your account.
- Now, click on the Groups option from the menu from the left sidebar.
- Now, look at the next page, the Groups page, click on the ‘See more‘ option.
- You will see this under the Friend’s Groups box at the right.
- Now the list of groups will be visible to you and you can choose to join those also.
That’s all you’ve to do.
Can I see all Members in Public Groups?
If you are on a public group and want to find people on that group then you can definitely find all of the people that are on a particular Facebook group. You just have to open that group and tap on the ‘People’ section and from there, you can see all of the members and the total numbers of people for that particular group.
Also, if you wish to be in the group then you can just tap on the join button and once your joining is approved by the admin then you can definitely start posting on that group, also that depends on the admins of that group if they turned on moderation for the posts from the members.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the ways that you can follow in order to see the people in a particular group or on what groups your friends are in.
- Please enter a valid phone number on Facebook [FIXED]
- Download Facebook Locked Profile Picture Online
- How to Fix Facebook Dark Mode is not Working?
- How to Fix ‘Confirm Your Identity’ on Facebook?
- How to Recover Suspended Facebook Account?
- How to Fix if Facebook Two-Factor Authentication Code not Received?
- This account is also logged into Facebook on this device – FIXED
- How to Unlink Facebook from Instagram?
- How to Poke Someone on Facebook?
- How to Recover your Facebook Account without Email or Phone?