If you look at your Twitter profile, you might see some followers that may increase or decrease and you have to monitor that if you really want to know who people unfollowed you recently.
If your follower’s count is very less, you can easily identify the unfollowers from your Twitter account but in case of a huge followers list, you have to use a tool that can monitor and show you who just unfollowed you.
The tools work by first scanning the total followers on your profile and then re-scan the list every day. In that way, you can easily know the unfollowers who are missing from your ‘Followers’ list.
To see who unfollowed you on Twitter, you have to first install the ‘Track Twitter Unfollowers‘ app on your mobile and then log in with your Twitter profile and it will start tracking the unfollowers for the coming days. Alternatively, you can use the CrowdFire tool that can show you the people who unfollowed you recently.
In this article, I have added many tools with the features and steps to complete the tracking, you can just choose any one of those tools and easily track your unfollowers on Twitter.
1. Unfollower Stats Tool
Unfollower stats is an online platform that helps you to track your followers and unfollowers on Twitter. It is a simple and easy-to-go website. The platform is completely free for its users and with just a few clicks you can get to know the list of people who unfollowed you on Twitter.
You can a lot of things on this tool, here are some features explained:
- Allows you to track the activities of the people who retweet your tweet. It also notifies you of the number of times your tweet has been retweeted by others.
- It helps you to know people who recently unfollowed you on Twitter. Apart from this it also helps you know the list of people who do not follow you back.
- Allows you to copy followers.
- This tool suggests common topics for you to tweet.
✅ Steps to Do:
You can just follow the simple steps to check the unfollowers using the tool.
To check the people who unfollowed you,
Step 1: First of all, go to the link to visit the Unfollower Stats tool.
Step 2: Authorise your Twitter account by signing in to your account through the Unfollower Stats website.
Step 3: Doing so will help in synchronization and obtaining your Twitter data.
Step 4: This acquired data will also have the list of people who unfollowed you. You can get to know the list of people who have blocked you.
2. Track Twitter Unfollowers [for iPhone]
This is one of the best Twitter tracker apps for iOS device users. This app helps you keep track of the growth of your Twitter followers and tracks people who unfollowed you or are not following you back. It provides a secure platform for its users.
This apps has a lot more features besides tracking the unfollowers on Twitter. Here are some points:
- Allows users to know the list of people who recently unfollowed them.
- Helps users to monitor their Twitter growth and statistics.
- Allows easy search operation of other users with their names, bio, or their websites.
- You can get the full history of your followers as well as un-followers.
- Allows users to manage large Twitter accounts.
- You can get to know the time and day when you or other Twitter users followed or unfollowed each other.
- Excellent support system.
✅ Steps to Do:
You can see the people who unfollowed you using this tool. All you have to do is just install the app on your iPhone and that’s all.
To see who unfollowed you on Twitter,
Step 1: First of all, you have to install the app Track Twitter Unfollowers.
Step 2: Install the app to allow for all the permissions asked.
Step 3: Log in to your Twitter account through this app.
Step 4: Go to the settings and then to ‘Your network’. There you can find the list of followers, recent followers, recent unfollowers, following, recently followed, recently unfollowed.
3. Unfollow Twitter Tool
This is an online platform that allows you to know who recently unfollowed you on Twitter. Besides showing who unfollowed you on Twitter, this online tool helps you to know who has blocked your Twitter account and the users who don’t follow you back. This is a free website that allows you to track Twitter activities.
If you want to track the Twitter unfollowers then the tool can do a lot more than you can think. Let’s read the advantages:
- Helps you track people who recently unfollowed you.
- Helps you track people who do not follow you back on Twitter. So you can easily unfollow them.
- Help you know the users who have blocked your Twitter account.
✅ Steps to Do:
To check the unfollowers you need your Twitter login details to use the tool online.
To see the list of people who unfollowed you on Twitter,
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to the Unfollow Twitter Tool on your browser.
Step 2: Authorise your Twitter account by signing in to your account through the Unfollow Twitter Tool website.
Step 3: This is an important step. Doing so will help you synchronize and obtain your Twitter details on Unfollow Twitter Tool website.
Step 4: This acquired detail will also have the list of people who unfollowed you. You can get to know the list of people who have blocked you, who are not following you back, and the recent follow requests.
4. CrowdFire Tool
This is known as one the best free tools that allow follow and unfollow around 100 Twitter accounts per day. It helps you know the accounts that unfollowed you on Twitter. If you wish to increase this limit, you can opt for the paid version of the app.
The tools with the premium version can do a lot more but you can go with the free version for limited features. Let’s read about those:
- You can easily get the inactive Twitter users added to your follow list with just a click away.
- Allows you to know the list of Twitter accounts that are not following you back.
- Allows you to check your recent followers and unfollowers.
- Allows you to check the details of your followers’ accounts in the list itself.
✅ Steps to Do:
The process to track the unfollowers is really simple with CrowdFire and you can do this easily.
To check who unfollowed you using CrowdFire,
Step 1: Firstly get to the CrowdFire Tool from your browser.
Step 2: Scroll down and click down on the ‘Get Started’ button.
Step 3: The moment you do this a pop-up appears asking you ‘Sign in with Twitter’ click on it.
Step 4: Log in with your Twitter account.
Step 5: Now that you are logged in to your Twitter account through the CrowdFire Tool, the next thing is to tap on the ‘Unfollowers’ option. It will display the entire list of people who recently unfollowed your Twitter account.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explained the best tools that you can use to track Twitter unfollowers. I also added the features to choose which one should be the best for your need and just simply follow the steps to get the list of unfollowers.
- Can You Trace a Fake Twitter Account? | Step-by-Step
- How to View a Private Twitter Account? – Best Ways
- See Who Unfollowed You on Twitter – Tools
- Find Email ID Associated with a Twitter Account – Lookup
- How to See Deleted Tweets? – Twitter accounts & images
- Block List Checker – How many people Blocked you on Twitter?
- View Protected Tweets without Following on Twitter [Working]
- How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Twitter? – 2021