Your Quick Answer:
- To see your first liked video on Instagram, open the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the “Profile” icon. Then at the top right corner, you’ll see the three lines icon, tap on that, and then on “Your activity.” Tap on “Interactions” and then on “Likes”. Keep scrolling, and you will find your first liked video!
- To find reels from the Instagram app, go to the app and tap on the videos or reel icon on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- You can even unlike liked reels on Instagram by opening the Instagram app and tapping on the “Profile” icon, then on the three lines icon. Then tap on “Your activity,” and then on “Interactions,” and then “Likes”. Scroll down and look for the reel you want to unlike. You’ll see a red heart emoji icon. Tap on it, and you’ll see it becomes white, which means that the reel got unliked.
- Ensure you have good internet for this because the older your account is, the more you will have to scroll to find your first liked post or required reel.
Video on How to See Your First Liked Video on Instagram:
How to See Your First Liked Video on Instagram?
There are some steps that you can take to see the first liked video on Instagram:
Step 1: Open Instagram and Tap on the Profile icon
To see your first liked video on Instagram, you have to follow the first step is to open the Instagram app on your phone. Please do make sure that you are logged in to your account.
On the bottom of the screen, you will see a menu bar with a few icons like “Search” tap on the “Profile” icon on the bottom right end of the menu bar. This will open the “Profile” section of your account, and this is where you can see your posts, following, and followers lists.
Step 2: Tap ‘Three-Lines icon’ & ‘Your activity’
Once the profile tab is open, you’ll notice an icon with three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen. You have to tap on that. A collection of options like “Saved” and “Favorites” will appear on the lower half of the screen.
Tap on “Your activity” This action will reveal options related to your account usage. It is a one-stop location to manage your account activity, such as the number of hours you spend on the app or the links you have visited through Instagram.
Step 3: Tap ‘Interactions’ > ‘Likes’
Now that you are on the “Your Activity” tab, tap on the “Interactions” option, which you will find between “Photos and videos” and “Account history”. This will reveal to you the “Interactions” tab.
Here you’ll find information related to your interactions in a record of the comments you have shared, posts you’ve liked, and stories you’ve replied to over the years since the beginning of your account creation. Here, it would help if you tapped on the option “Likes,” and you will see a collection of posts you have liked in the past.
Step 4: Scroll Down for Older ones
Now that you are in the “Likes” section keep scrolling down to find the first post you have ever liked. This might take a while based on when you have made your account.
The older your account, the longer it will take to find the post.
To make this process a little less time-consuming, just sort the post as ‘Oldest’ and all older posts would show at the top. You’ll find the post you were looking for in a while, which is the first post that you liked.
How to Find the Reels from Instagram App?
Follow the steps to know exactly how to find reels from the Instagram app.
Step 1: Open Instagram App
To find the Instagram reels icon first, you have to open your Instagram app from your phone’s home screen and log in to your Instagram account using your username and password details. The app will open, and in front of you, you will see the posts of people and hashtags you follow. Now you have to find the reels icon.
Step 2: Tap on Videos/Reels icon
To find the reels icon, you have to look at the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. This menu bar contains five icons. The icon in the middle of the bar is the reels icon. Tap on it. Now you have found out where the reels are on Instagram and can watch as many reels as you like.
Can You Unlike the Liked Reels on Instagram?
Yes, you can, unlike the liked reels on Instagram. Here is how:
Step 1: Open Video from Liked Posts
To unlike a video you had liked earlier, first, you have to find it. You have to go to the “Profile” icon of the Instagram app from your home screen and tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of your screen.
Then, tap on the “Your activity” option.
You will see the option “Interactions” tap on it, then tap on the “Likes” option.
Scroll until you find the Instagram reel you had liked in the past, which you now want to unlike. Once you’ve found the video, you must tap on it to open it.
Step 2: Tap on the Heart emoji icon
Now that you have opened the video you wanted to unlike, you will notice icons on the lower right side of the reel like the like and comment icons.
The heart icon (the first icon to the right) you tap to like someone’s photo or video will look bright red. The meaning of this is that you have liked the photo or video. To unlike it, all you have to do is tap on the red heart icon. This is when you will see a difference in the color of the like icon.
Step 3: It would turn White means it’s unliked
After you have opened the post and tapped on the red heart icon below the post, you will notice that it will have turned to a white color from the earlier shade of red. If you think about it, you will realize that white is the color of the heart icon when you have not liked a post. The reel you had selected and wanted to unlike has been unliked, which means your like has been removed. Therefore, your problem is now solved.
The Bottom Lines:
Mentioned are the steps to find a video or a post in general that you had liked when you first began using Instagram, find the reels icon, and how you can, unlike a reel you have liked in the past. To make the process less time-consuming, ensure you have high-speed internet or WiFi.
- How to Fix if Instagram Archive Stories Missing?
- Can You Restore Comments on Instagram after Unblocking?
- How to Add Line Breaks in Instagram on iPhone?
- Can You See Who Views Your Instagram Profile?
- How to See Who Viewed Instagram Highlights After 48 Hours?
- What Happens When You like and Unlike an Instagram Post?
- Instagram Story Not Posting – What To Do
- How to Find Instagram users who don’t Follow you back?
- Why Does Instagram Show Error when Uploading Videos?
- What happens When you Delete a Conversation on Instagram?