WhatsApp let you send messages to people who are in your contacts but unless a person not in your contacts sends you a message, you would not see the option normally.
For sending reply to those unknown number you don’t need to save the number and even you can call those numbers as well without saving.
But if you want to send messages to those number directly from your mobile then this is possible but using a few simple methods.
I just looked into many methods to send the WhatsApp messages to the numbers not in your contacts and found really some useful ways and information that you should know.
To send messages to unknown WhatsApp numbers, first, go to the ‘Wa.me’ link and then place the number with country code after / mark and this will open the chat on your WhatsApp to send messages to unknown WhatsApp numbers. Also, you can use the Dialer app for WA to just send messages to any number without saving it.
In this article, I will explain every method step by step in order to send messages to those unsaved numbers. I just added the apps that might help you go to the chat section of that number that is not actually saved on your contacts.
Send WhatsApp Message replies to Unsaved Numbers
Yes, if you just send such messages or files to any other person on your contacts then it’s possible to forward the same to that unsaved number and in that case, the number should be on your chat and does not matter if it’s not saved.
NOTE: If you’re sending the WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers and if the person already had sent you messages or called you then that really possible to send further messages to such a number.
But, that might be a reply or call back and you would not see any number in your contacts if you are sending a new file or chat.
There also an easier way to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved number using the Wa.me link,
To send the WhatsApp messages to unsaved number,
- First open your chrome browser and type wa.me/the_number_with_country-code. Example: wa.me/+18116316095
- Then it will show the option to start the chat, just tap on the ‘CONTINUE TO CHAT’.
- Now, you can send a message to that number without saving it on your phone.
That’s all you have to do.
App to Send WhatsApp Message to Unsaved Number
There are many apps available in order to send messages to unsaved numbers, I have listed a few ones below:
1. WA Dialer App
This is the dialer app where you can put the number to which you want to send the messages and in this way you can send messages on WhatsApp without saving the number.
To send WhatsApp messages to unsaved number,
- First of all, install the Dialer For WhatsApp app on your mobile.
- Now tap the number you want to send a message with the country code.
- After typing the number just tap on the ‘WhatsApp icon’ option.
- This will directly open the chat with the number where you can send the messages.
2. Easy Message: Text without saving the phone number
Step 1: Download and install the Easy Message: Text without saving the phone number to your device from your App Store.
Step 2: Enter or just copy-paste the contact number you want to send a WhatsApp message to.
Step 3: Tap on ‘ Start Chat in WhatsApp’.
Step 4: You will be directed to your WhatsApp account with a new chat screen of the contact number you have entered.
Step 5: You can start chatting with the person without saving their contact number.
How to Send 1000 messages at once on WhatsApp?
You can send bulk WhatsApp messages to multiple unsaved numbers at once. It becomes tedious to send messages individually when you have to share the same WhatsApp message.
To send bulk WhatsApp messages to multiple unsaved numbers,
- First of all, download and install the ‘Clicker for Whatsapp’ apk on your mobile.
- Now, enter your messages and contact number to send a message.
- Enter the number of times you want to send the same message, ex. 1000.
- Finally, tap on the ‘SEND’ button to send the WhatsApp messages in bulk.
Now, in that way you can send blank messages as well by entering just the number and can send messages up to 10000 at once to any number. You can pick a contact from your contact list as well.
Send bulk WhatsApp message: WhatsApp Web
Want to send bulk messages without saving the contact number using WhatsApp, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: On your browser and the URL type WhatsApp web.
Step 2: Click on the link to WhatsApp web.
Step 3: You will be directed to a page that shows a QR code.
Step 4: Now open your WhatsApp account from your mobile phone and tap on the three dots on the top right corner, there you will see ‘WhatsApp Web’. Tap on it.
Step 5: Scan the QR code to open your WhatsApp account on your personal computer.
Step 6: Click on ‘Open Application Menu’>’More Tools’ >’Extensions for Developers’. Search, download, and install any WhatsApp bulk sender. Go back to your WhatsApp web. Click on the logo of the extension and a pop-up will appear.
Step 7: Enter the contact numbers of the people you want to send messages to. The contact numbers of every individual should be separated from the other with a comma.
Attach any file if you have to and then type the message that you have to send to the receivers. Click on ‘Send’.
Send WhatsApp Broadcast messages to Multiple contacts
You can send messages to multiple contacts at once by creating a group on your WhatsApp account. All you have to do is add the contacts you want to send messages to in your newly created group and then send the message.
Using a third-party tool
If you’re using any third-party tools then you can send the messages on your WhatsApp to any number.
- Step 1: Download and Install a third-party tool from your browser that will allow you to send messages to multiple contacts at once.
- Step 2: Once you have downloaded and installed the third-party tool make sure you have saved all the contact numbers to your notepad.
- Step 3: Click on ‘Fetch contact’ and then add the file containing the saved contact number here.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Send task’ and then enter the message you want to send.
- Step 5: The tools also allow you to attach any form of file ( picture, audio, video).
- Step 6: Click on ‘Start the task’ you will be directed to ‘Scan the code’ click on it. Once you click on it the messages will automatically be sent to all the contact numbers you have added on the go.
That’s all you have to do.
The Bottom Lines:
This article explains the methods to send multiple messages to unsaved numbers and it is shown that the apps can do this really well and you can also take the help of the WA API that also makes it easier to send the messages to unsaved numbers.
- Identify Fake Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram, Signal
- Know if Someone Muted Your Status on WhatsApp
- Send WhatsApp Message to Multiple Unsaved Numbers
- Stop or Block Messages on WhatsApp without Them Knowing
- How to Disable WhatsApp Calls? – Android & iPhone
- Find Out If Someone Uninstalled WhatsApp or Deleted – CHECK
- WhatsApp Online Status: Hide While chatting – Show offline
- FIXED – WhatsApp Images not Showing in the Gallery [Why]
- Send More than 100MB file in WhatsApp – Android & iOS
- 6 Best WhatsApp Spy Apps for Android or iOS